Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

QuollMate's Coral Reef Displays

Go down 
+8
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Wilorvise
Tylosaurus
JonasV
Bloodrayne
NightLioness
SUSANNE
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

QuollMate's Coral Reef Displays - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: QuollMate's Coral Reef Displays   QuollMate's Coral Reef Displays - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:33 pm

QuollMate wrote:
Roger wrote:
Surely Emma, if possible, individual pictures of each Oceanic citizen as you did gently with those river fish.
Please also let me know what they are once I only know that they are wonderful, anything more! geek Big congratulations and thanks for sharing! cheers

Thank you Roger, will do! Wink

Thanks! cheers

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: QuollMate's Coral Reef Displays   QuollMate's Coral Reef Displays - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 4:00 am

Hello all, just thought I'd do a quick update.

As I have stated before in previous times, I'm saving up my money for a big priority and therefore have not been able to collect really. I still have some interest in completing my fish collection, but it is not on the top of my list right now. I also have been very inactive at the forum, which I apologize for. Just nothing new collecting-wise has crossed paths with me. Sad I hope I can continue the fish collecting again some day. But it might be awhile before that happens. Hope everyone is doing well, and I hope you all still like to come here to look. Very Happy

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: QuollMate's Coral Reef Displays   QuollMate's Coral Reef Displays - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 9:29 am

I hope.you will come back soon :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: QuollMate's Coral Reef Displays   QuollMate's Coral Reef Displays - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 1:31 pm

It is so wonderful to hear from you, dear Emma cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QuollMate's Coral Reef Displays   QuollMate's Coral Reef Displays - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

QuollMate's Coral Reef Displays
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3