Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
farmerguy

Country/State : USA/IL

Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it?   Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:29 am

Okay so I bought lot off of Ebay a while and there happened to be a cow laying down in it. I knew it wasn't one of the schleich figures but I also couldn't tell it was hallow. I have been searching for days on every website I can find, and still I've come up with nothing. From the tip of the nose to the tail it is about 4 1/2inches long (or roughly 12cm) and is 2inches tall (or roughly 5 cm) Does anyone else have a cow like this. The only marking on it is "China" on the underneath of it. If anyone can help I would really (1) appreciate it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img(3px,3px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it?   Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:55 am

With a hollow plastic figurine from china it is hard to find a brand:)

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it?   Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:36 pm

I know, but I figured I would take a shot in the dark by asking :)
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it?   Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 4:13 pm

Looks like a Schleich knockoff.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it?   Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Looks like a Schleich knockoff.

I agree ! Very Happy

Great and interesting model, - congratulations flower

farmerguy

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it?   Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:29 pm

thank u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it?   Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me identify this cow? Or do you have one like it?
Page 1 of 1