Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments   Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:17 pm

So, as it is in this world, we come and we go, and unfortunately my going is a lot more frequent than my coming. (well here anyway)

Been very ill lately - so I am so sorry you have all missed out on hearing from me - again.
I wish it were not so, but, oh well.

The sicker I have been, the busier I have kept my hands for it is easy for the mind to wander...
And so I came up with these little darlings (although unfortunately I can't offer these to sell because Christmas is so close, and international shipping, yerch.. it would never arrive in time.)

But please admire!

These guys are in what I like to call my 'semi-cartoon' style, a bit like my drawings. I can do realism, takes a lot of work, then semi-realism, which takes slightly less time and is heaps adorable.

So, without further ado, for your admiration....

This guy has to absolutely be my favourite. Hands down. I think its the Gingerbread man, to be honest.

Mind you, Beagle-y is pretty cute himself.

Angel and Shar Pei in the same sentence? Well, we won't go there. But perhaps the wrinkles accentuated the cuteness.

And then there's Pug. Oh, Puggedy cuteness.

And then I got commissions... which is what I was looking for. But it's never as much fun when someone else has the idea... instead of you.
(I still have a lot more in progress.)

Then, of course, this cute style went beyond the ornament thing. Oh no!
But it didn't take over. My realism returned this morning for a 1:12 doggy wonder in the making. (a surprise)

Oh! And I now have a facebook page!
So it's a little different to most fan pages in that I post pretty much all of my art stuff and updates there - ecxiting, no? (But often with odd little twists here and there)

Here it is too:

https://www.facebook.com/missjanearts
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments   Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Ohhh they're adorable! bounce bounce Really fantastic work! What do you charge for an commission? You can PM me if you want. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments   Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:02 pm

One day, I will ask you to make a Border Collie for me XD cyclops bounce cheers drunken
Your style is unique and I love the idea of those little ornaments for in the tree for Christmas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments   Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:12 pm

Wonderful! Beautifully made and super cute! And amazing idea for ornaments Very Happy cheers Thank you for sharing Anna! Great works sunny

http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments   Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Ohhh! They are SO adorable and beautyful and well made cheers
I LOVE THEM cheers cheers cheers

I am so sorry that you have been ill Shocked
Hopefully you will soon get better, dear friend !!! bounce

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments   Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:23 pm

Cute dogs:)

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments   Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:38 pm

They're so adorable! I love you Very Happy Great great work cheers

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments   Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:11 pm

They look great with each one holding their own little x-mas decoration.
It shows you had fun making them.
Hope you will feel better soon. sunny

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments   Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:28 pm

aww, the cuteness drunken I love you santa
They're all lovely works and I'm curious what the last two will look like bounce
Do I spot a cheetah custom in the back ? Suspect Very Happy

It's good to hear something from you again. It's a bit sad that not all the news is good... I hope you'll have a nice Christmas with not too much sickness... flower

http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
MiniZoo

PostSubject: Re: Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments   Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:57 pm

They are fabulous Anna, so full of character! I hope you're feeling well again soon too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments   Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:40 pm

Oh I love the cavalier looking one with the ginger-bread! sunny My old cavalier was a little piggy when it came to food pig Laughing  The Pug and Shar Pei are adorable too cheers

PostSubject: Re: Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments   Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:45 am

Thank you all so very much.
I did indeed enjoy making them.

Yes, I am happy to say that I am finally making headway with my stomach and its regular bouts of illness. If any of you are interested in my progress, let me know and I'll send you my blog link.

Thank you all so much for your warm wishes and kind thoughts, it is enough to make me cry Crying or Very sad and know that I am loved. Smile Very Happy

AJ: Ah yes, my Cheetah.. haha. Well, originally that is him based to be customised, but I have since discovered what an incredible weight he is and stand for my phone (which I use to put references up on as I work) and so, he will stay that way for now! (No sense getting a lovely custom paint splattered)
But I fully intend to be doing interesting other customs, especially as I get a little more pocket money. So, you'll be seeing more.
If you like big cats, my sister has a massive collection and threatens to buy any customs off me haha - so if you want some you'll have to be quick!

Back to top Go down
Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments   Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:32 pm

These are soooo cute!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
googie212

Country/State : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments   Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:48 pm

So awesome!!!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments   Today at 2:11 am

Back to top Go down

Something Different - Cute Christmas Doggy Ornaments
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1