Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Where to get Nayab Wolves and fennec fox set?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab Wolves and fennec fox set?   Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:26 am

Uhh. Nayab is hard to find.
They may be for sale on Ebay, but it is a real detective job to find them, as we never know what they are called Laughing

Good luck ! I hope you find them Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab Wolves and fennec fox set?   Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:02 am

I never saw this set for sale:)

Country/State : USΔ ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab Wolves and fennec fox set?   Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Uhh. Nayab is hard to find.
They may be for sale on Ebay, but it is a real detective job to find them, as we never know what they are called Laughing

Good luck ! I hope you find them Very Happy

Thanks. They certainly are a mystery. Nayab has offered to send samples, but they never reply to private messages. Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://aviationnation.wix.com/blog
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Nayab Wolves and fennec fox set?   Today at 4:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Where to get Nayab Wolves and fennec fox set?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1