Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 The 2015 STS Logo contest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Vote for your favourite 2015 STS logo
Logo number 1
15%
 15% [ 18 ]
Logo number 2
2%
 2% [ 2 ]
Logo number 3
14%
 14% [ 17 ]
Logo number 4
18%
 18% [ 22 ]
Logo number 5
9%
 9% [ 11 ]
Logo number 6
44%
 44% [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 124
 

AuthorMessage
SpiralStrix

avatar

Country/State : United States
Age : 30
Joined : 2013-12-18
Posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:33 am

Congrats, Anna! Applause

I would have been happy with any of them! So nice. Smile


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Kayla [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My Birds & Ungulates
Collectors Quest
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10337

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:23 am

Congratulations Anna! Yours was the only one I knew was yours, except mine of course Laughing Great work!
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SeanieP

avatar

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US
Age : 51
Joined : 2011-01-30
Posts : 1184

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:41 am

Great work everyone--congrats Anna!

_________________
Shawn
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 31
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9828

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:41 pm

Oh, thank you for so many votes and for nice words now, I'm glad you like the logo! Smile I had some luck with nice lighting in the Sunday morning, it helped a lot! Very Happy

I like all the logos in this contest Very Happy And wow it's wonderful to see so many people decided to vote in the poll cheers

Carola, I wouldn't guess it was your logo with number 4, no drawings this year? I love the drawings you make! Smile But the non drawing logo is great too, of course Wink

I tried to guess who made the other ones but I didn't guess right any of them Laughing

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
costicuba

avatar

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 37
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 2633

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:23 pm

RESPECT to all 6 artists who made these 6 beautiful logos.
They are all great and made with sence of art.
And congratulations to Ana :)
I think all of us, who voted for logo number 6, chose this one becouse has diferent feeling
from the previous logo 2014..and it has special charm :)
I personally liked also very much logo 4 by Carola with the composition of animals and letters..
The reason for my vote for Anna`s logo is that the real photos of the animal moldels and the way how Anna playd with the lightg , and colors...gives me this warm feeling of special charm :)



_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] KOSTA [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 23176

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:58 pm

The same for me as Kosta although I think that a logo with new released figures works better as an idea. Though, Ana's logo has a special atmosphere! cheers

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

avatar

Country/State : Denmark
Age : 32
Joined : 2012-12-13
Posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:17 pm

I'm very impressed that 124 people voted for this contest! That is a big succes for STS I think!  cheers  cheers

@Ana wrote:
Oh, thank you for so many votes and for nice words now, I'm glad you like the logo! Smile  I had some luck with nice lighting in the Sunday morning, it helped a lot! Very Happy

I like all the logos in this contest Very Happy And wow it's wonderful to see so many people decided to vote in the poll cheers

Carola, I wouldn't guess it was your logo with number 4, no drawings this year? I love the drawings you make! Smile But the non drawing logo is great too, of course Wink

I tried to guess who made the other ones but I didn't guess right any of them Laughing

First big congrats to you Anna  cheers (I voted also for your logo, as I indeed love the atmosphere of it). I had actually a feeling it was you who'd made it  Very Happy

Regarding the choise of no drawings, I felt like drawings isn't good to represent collecting of model animals. If this was a forum for collectors of animal art, it would of course be more suitable Razz

@costicuba wrote:
RESPECT to all 6 artists who made these 6 beautiful logos.
They are all great and made with sence of art.
And congratulations to Ana :)
I think all of us, who voted for logo number 6, chose this one becouse has diferent feeling
from the previous logo 2014..and it has special charm :)
I personally liked also very much logo 4 by Carola with the composition of animals and letters..
The  reason for my vote for Anna`s logo is that the real photos of the animal moldels and the way how Anna playd with the lightg , and colors...gives me this warm feeling of special charm :)



Thank you very much Costicuba for the kind words Very Happy

_________________
~ Portfolio & Online Comic ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
donny ong



Country/State : indonesia
Age : 46
Joined : 2012-10-10
Posts : 2390

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:41 am

Congrats Anna! And thanks for the other 5 contestants!


Back to top Go down
JonasV

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5663

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:47 am

Congartualtiosn to the winner! cheers I voted that beautiful photo too. I actually thought that it was taken by Harriet but now that you mentioned Anna, I can see that's her work Very Happy

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:00 am

I am so confused confused Logo number 6 was the winner.... right? scratch
Heheh maybe I am going blind Laughing   I am seeing logo number one cyclops
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15049

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:12 am

Emma wrote:
I am so confused confused Logo number 6 was the winner.... right? scratch
Heheh maybe I am going blind Laughing   I am seeing logo number one cyclops

Laughing Maybe you are not reading al the posts  Wink

Especially the first one cyclops

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:31 am

@Kikimalou wrote:
Emma wrote:
I am so confused confused Logo number 6 was the winner.... right? scratch
Heheh maybe I am going blind Laughing   I am seeing logo number one cyclops

Laughing  Maybe you are not reading al the posts  Wink

Especially the first one cyclops


Oops Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  You're right. Laughing
Well, in my defence, I've been away for a while.

And I'm very sleepy after staying up for new year Sleep Already my eyelids are drooping Sleep
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15049

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:32 am

Emma wrote:
@Kikimalou wrote:
Emma wrote:
I am so confused confused Logo number 6 was the winner.... right? scratch
Heheh maybe I am going blind Laughing   I am seeing logo number one cyclops

Laughing  Maybe you are not reading al the posts  Wink

Especially the first one cyclops


Oops Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  You're right. Laughing
Well, in my defence, I've been away for a while.

And I'm very sleepy after staying up for new year Sleep Already my eyelids are drooping Sleep

It doesn't matter Emma, I guess you won't be the only one Laughing

I wish you a happy new sleepy year cheers

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:37 am

Laughing  You too! cheers   There have been a lot of yawning people today ( and a few grumps too Laughing)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15049

PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:42 am

Laughing

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The 2015 STS Logo contest   

Back to top Go down
 
The 2015 STS Logo contest
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Members Published in Model Cars Contest Cars 2015
» Mai-Multiverse Calendar Contest 2011 on deviantART
» Shamblers Sheep Logo comes to life
» Build Your City Contest - Voting
» Nascar Nationwide ESPN Contest - Darlington

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Member's arts :: STS logo-
Jump to: