Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Miss Jane's Plans for 2015 - involving....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Miss Jane's Plans for 2015 - involving....   Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:15 pm

Miss Jane's plans for 2015..

So, dear friends, I could ramble and rave, but there's enough of that at my blog. (If you haven't been following, check it out at www.irrelevantprofoundities.weebly.com )

So, here, are my goals, if you like, of the next 12 months. Small goals, for my health's sake. =P

In a nutshell:

. Focus on dogs because dogs are my love, my passion, my area of expertise. In this I intend to:

. Do more customs, from all-brands and not only do awesome repaints but resculpts as well. Get excited!

. Make detailed, detailed tutorials on painting and resculpting/customising dogs (because these will be realistic custom)

. Provide more helpful information on what to look for anatomically in dog figures for realism collectors - including how to custom resculpt in that frame of mind.

. Photograph!

. Blog about it. Especially the tutorials. I eventually intend to compile these into an ebook or two.

. Provide more information about dog genetics to people in general, using my color variations as perfect examples...

. Become well known as the Dog (nut?) Artist because that's what I do best, that's what I love, and that's where my heart is.

. Take commissions, sell some of my customs... (but focus on my love and work with dogs. I've done horses with success but it's not the same, and I LOVE dog colours so much and understand them way more - not to mention actual anatomy etc)
... Have people buy my stuff because they love it.. and they know they can expect doggy projects... and regular sales.

. Make more sculptures in semi-realism/cartoon style.

. Make more 1:12 realistic dogs

. Add to my 1:12 collection - especially with dogs no-one else has because they're customs =P

Oh yeah - and one big one-

. Get better. =P

My plans for this year were far more extravagant and didn't happen in the way that I thought, but it has still been a growing year. I would just love to get on top of my health and thrive instead of just survive.
I am thankful for my art though, it has kept my mind hopeful and alert even when I feel miserable.
Anyway, enough from me for now.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I will be around.
~Anna Jane

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Plans for 2015 - involving....   Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Those are some good goals, I wish you all the success and luck you need to accomplish them Very Happy
And....ehh... is that second photo a Border Collie???!!! XD Razz
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Plans for 2015 - involving....   Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:10 pm

cheers cheers cheers

So much to do, so little time Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Plans for 2015 - involving....   Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Nightlioness- the second dog is a WIP Papo Rough Collie, now a lovely tricolour.
Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Plans for 2015 - involving....   Today at 7:23 am

Back to top Go down

Miss Jane's Plans for 2015 - involving....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1