Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Miss Jane's Plans for 2015 - involving....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Miss Jane's Plans for 2015 - involving....   Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:15 pm

Miss Jane's plans for 2015..

So, dear friends, I could ramble and rave, but there's enough of that at my blog. (If you haven't been following, check it out at www.irrelevantprofoundities.weebly.com )

So, here, are my goals, if you like, of the next 12 months. Small goals, for my health's sake. =P

In a nutshell:

. Focus on dogs because dogs are my love, my passion, my area of expertise. In this I intend to:

. Do more customs, from all-brands and not only do awesome repaints but resculpts as well. Get excited!

. Make detailed, detailed tutorials on painting and resculpting/customising dogs (because these will be realistic custom)

. Provide more helpful information on what to look for anatomically in dog figures for realism collectors - including how to custom resculpt in that frame of mind.

. Photograph!

. Blog about it. Especially the tutorials. I eventually intend to compile these into an ebook or two.

. Provide more information about dog genetics to people in general, using my color variations as perfect examples...

. Become well known as the Dog (nut?) Artist because that's what I do best, that's what I love, and that's where my heart is.

. Take commissions, sell some of my customs... (but focus on my love and work with dogs. I've done horses with success but it's not the same, and I LOVE dog colours so much and understand them way more - not to mention actual anatomy etc)
... Have people buy my stuff because they love it.. and they know they can expect doggy projects... and regular sales.

. Make more sculptures in semi-realism/cartoon style.

. Make more 1:12 realistic dogs

. Add to my 1:12 collection - especially with dogs no-one else has because they're customs =P

Oh yeah - and one big one-

. Get better. =P

My plans for this year were far more extravagant and didn't happen in the way that I thought, but it has still been a growing year. I would just love to get on top of my health and thrive instead of just survive.
I am thankful for my art though, it has kept my mind hopeful and alert even when I feel miserable.
Anyway, enough from me for now.
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I will be around.
~Anna Jane

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Plans for 2015 - involving....   Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Those are some good goals, I wish you all the success and luck you need to accomplish them Very Happy
And....ehh... is that second photo a Border Collie???!!! XD Razz
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Plans for 2015 - involving....   Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:10 pm

cheers cheers cheers

So much to do, so little time Wink
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Plans for 2015 - involving....   Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Nightlioness- the second dog is a WIP Papo Rough Collie, now a lovely tricolour.
Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Jane's Plans for 2015 - involving....   

Back to top Go down

Miss Jane's Plans for 2015 - involving....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1