Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround   Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:20 am

Hello everyone. My fish arrived safe and sound yesterday. Some of them are scathed sadly. Sad But other than that, I am pleased to be the first person to own these new figures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the whole set of all of them.

Here are all the new species that he has released.

Here is the midwest tackle box. These aren't new, but they're great and I love them too.

Simon (RTF) was kind enough to send me some unreleased additions. The handwriting is a bit difficult to read, so I have put up the species in white text.

Thanks for the bonuses RTF! The bonuses are not for sale on his site, so you might consider these rarities for a little while. Wink

Also, here is the Steelhead. No picture was provided on the website, so here it is.

Thanks for reading. Very Happy

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround   Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:34 am

That's an important increment in your collection, Emma! Very Happy
We can see how proud and happy you are with these figures and reading their website, I am sure Simon is happy for finding a fish enthusiast like you. Reading a little more about this project, I find it very interesting and very brave from the founder. That kind of fish is not among the classic toys and they could be used to reeducate toy industry and as excellent educational tools. Very Happy
This interesting company needs an entry on Toy Animal Wiki and I'll start it as soon as I can.
Congratulations for having them and all these unreleased figures and thanks for sharing! Very Happy

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround   Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:48 am

Roger wrote:
That's an important increment in your collection, Emma! Very Happy
We can see how proud and happy you are with these figures and reading their website, I am sure Simon is happy for finding a fish enthusiast like you. Reading a little more about this project, I find it very interesting and very brave from the founder. That kind of fish is not among the classic toys and they could be used to reeducate toy industry and as excellent educational tools. Very Happy
This interesting company needs an entry on Toy Animal Wiki and I'll start it as soon as I can.
Congratulations for having them and all these unreleased figures and thanks for sharing! Very Happy

Thank you Roger very much. I adore these figures, heck, I've found my new love. My grandparents lived in the Midwest for as long as I could remember. My grandma and grandpa have likely fished some of these before. She's told me a story about a sturgeon that swam under their canoe.

I'm sure Simon would appreciate these being added to the Wikia. He said he needs capital (more money) to create more figures for 2015, so this would help him. I've informed his main customer Tapir and Friends Animal Store in hopes of getting words out about the new stuff.

Replica Toy Fish Co. Is a Colorado owned/local company, and I guess that's one thing to be proud of in my state. Laughing

I thank him for the bonuses, I love that alligator gar!
Every time he releases new stuff, I'll keep coming back for more. Very Happy

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround   Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:39 am

Emma, you know that STS always supported all companies, mainly in their first steps. It doesn't mean money, but increasing their presence in the web, turning them best known among collectors, distributors and shops, giving our imput about their work, etc. Simon is very welcomed here and we wish him all luck with this project.
The skeleton of their page on Toy Animal Wiki is already done here!. I think the essential is described and that those are all moulds they have. It still needs all pictures in respective figure pages and surely it will be enriched with time.
I am not able of judging the realism of these figures, but considering your enthusiasm, they are well done and useful to help identifying these fish species. They seem relatively cheap, I am considering to buy the Midwest set if I find a way to manage how to do it. They seem to be very useful to educational Institutions, aquaria, gift shops, etc. Very Happy

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround   Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 10:44 am

Roger wrote:
Emma, you know that STS always supported all companies, mainly in their first steps. It doesn't mean money, but increasing their presence in the web, turning them best known among collectors, distributors and shops, giving our imput about their work, etc. Simon is very welcomed here and we wish him all luck with this project.
The skeleton of their page on Toy Animal Wiki is already done here!. I think the essential is described and that those are all moulds they have. It still needs all pictures in respective figure pages and surely it will be enriched with time.
I am not able of judging the realism of these figures, but considering your enthusiasm, they are well done and useful to help identifying these fish species. They seem relatively cheap, I am considering to buy the Midwest set if I find a way to manage how to do it. They seem to be very useful to educational Institutions, aquaria, gift shops, etc. Very Happy

Hi Roger, I can send photos for the Wikia. I will size them up more if I can.
I will ask Simon if he is interested in signing up for the forum. I will let him know via email.
I am the expert on their respective species. I can send you their names and such. I can give you all the details. Thanks. I will repeat your words to him. Very Happy
I recommend all of it to you. They're all very realistic and nicely painted.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround   Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:04 am

Hello. Here are the new species. You may want to add these to the wiki too. Very Happy

-Blue Catfish
-Brook Trout Variant 2
-Brown Trout
-Bullhead
-Carp
-Chain Pickeral
-Coho Salmon
-Flathead Catfish
-Greenback Cutthroat Trout
-Guadalupe Bass
-Lake Steurgon
-Longnose Gar
-Rainbow Trout
-Rock Bass
-Spotted Bass
-Steelhead
-White Bass

Unreleased Species:

-Alligator Gar
-Brown Bullhead Catfish
-Albino Catfish
-Gray Catfish
-Musky Variant 2

For the brook trout, there are two variants, so you may want to label each one "brook trout 1" and "brook trout 2". Same with the musky. There are two of them.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround   Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:08 am

Yes, ask Simon. I can do it myself if you want. :)
Thanks for providing these that are still missing. Which ones are 3 inches and which ones are 6 inches? Is the carp a common carp? Very Happy

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround   Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:10 am

Roger wrote:
Yes, ask Simon. I can do it myself if you want. :)
Thanks for providing these that are still missing. Which ones are 3 inches and which ones are 6 inches? Is the carp a common carp? Very Happy

Hi, I have already notified Simon. Very Happy

All are 3 inches long. No new six inch yet.

The Carp, yeah, let's assume it's a common carp. Very Happy

I am happy to start taking a few photos each day and you can gradually add them to the wiki. Very Happy

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround   Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:35 am

Great, you can send to me the full sized pictures and I resize them. Wiki was updated! Very Happy

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround   Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:40 am

Roger wrote:
Great, you can send to me the full sized pictures and I resize them. Wiki was updated! Very Happy

Pictures are sent! Let me acquire some photos of the 6 inch for you. Very Happy

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround   Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:29 pm

These fish are amazing Shocked
Just look at those shoals of fish Very Happy Very Happy

Roger already wrote about how unique and exiting they are, and I wish this compagny a lot of success cheers

Greay work finding them, and congratulations that you got SO many wonderful, rare and interesting models Applause Applause

QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround   Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:32 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
These fish are amazing Shocked

Roger already wrote about how unique and exiting they are, and I wish this compagny a lot of success cheers

Greay work finding them, and congratulations that you got SO many wonderful, rare and interesting models Applause Applause

Thank you very much Susanne. I appreciate these figures very much and am proud to own them. Me and Roger are working on adding them to the animal toy wiki. I sent him pictures of each individual fish and will be up by tomorrow. I can't wait to see them on the wiki! Very Happy cheers

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround   Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:40 am

Thank you,  that is interesting :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround   Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 7:41 am

widukind wrote:
Thank you,  that is interesting :)

Roger is adding them to the wiki so you can get close ups Andreas.

Very Happy

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround   Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Replica Toy Fish Co. NEW SPECIES Walkaround
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies :: Unclassified Modern companies walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: