Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black

Go down 
+7
schleich61
Schleichfreund
Schleich Figuren Sammler
Lady S
sortepletter
widukind
SUSANNE
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Schleich Figuren Sammler

Country/State : Deutschland

Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black Empty
PostSubject: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:33 am

Hallo,

ich habe mich gerade hier angemeldet bin also ganz neu hier und habe schon eine Frage.

vor ein paar Tagen habe ich eine Sammlung ältere Schleich Figuren gekauft, darunter war auch die 14098 Tigerin aber ganz in schwarz.
Die Augen und das Maul sind bemalt.

Die habe ich noch nie gesehen oder davon gehört. Kennt jemand hier die Figur und kann mir dazu was sagen?

My English is not so good
I translate with Google

Hello,
I signed up here just so I'm quite new here and have been a question.

A few days ago I bought a collection of older Schleich figures, and that included the 14098 tigress but all in black.
The eyes and the mouth are painted.
I've never seen or heard of it. can someone tell me what about the figures?
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 11:41 am

Hallo,
kannst Du uns ein Foto davon zeigen?

Can you please show a photo? Perhaps is might then be easier to help.
Back to top Go down
Schleich Figuren Sammler

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:04 pm

ich weiß nicht wie man das hier einstellen kann
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:51 pm

WOW ! I never heard of that before affraid cheers

Schleich Figuren Sammler wrote:
ich weiß nicht wie man das hier einstellen kann
I think we need a newer tutorial Shocked

But in short, one solution is to upload to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . The copy a link and insert the link here .
The pictures should not be more than 800 pixels wide.

For now, you are wellcome to send a picture to me : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , - then I will insert it for you Very Happy

Schleich Figuren Sammler

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 1:44 pm

i send your pictures Susanne

Back to top Go down
Schleich Figuren Sammler

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:11 pm

hier sind die Bilder

here are the pictures

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:26 pm

Here they are Very Happy
Beautyful tiger  cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Welcome here, i have no idea:) Willkommen aus Dresden!! Ich habe keine Idee:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:49 pm

Very interesting! I haven't seen that one before either!

Welcome here flower

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:51 pm

Looks like somebody repainted your tigress. Is that the original paint shimmering through on the sole of the right hind paw?
Back to top Go down
Schleich Figuren Sammler

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:00 pm

it comes from a collection with many older figures.
I do not think that the collector has painted this

Thank you Susanne

I've written to Schleich
maybe can give me an answer
Back to top Go down
Schleich Figuren Sammler

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:09 pm

I have seen many repainted figures but no that was painted as evenly
it shimmers slightly brownish at the foot
Back to top Go down
Lady S

Country/State : Uk

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:40 pm

Looks like a repaint as soo shiny, interesting, can you read the number underneath at all or where made?
Back to top Go down
Schleich Figuren Sammler

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:10 pm

I can read it
1 Schleich M in Portugal
Back to top Go down
Schleichfreund

Schleichfreund

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:57 pm

mmhhhhh,also ich hab schon viele gesehen,aber diese Farbe . Ich tippe mal auf repainted,und viel klarlack.So wird es die Figur nie gegeben haben.bei dem letztem Foto,sieht man leichten abrieb (gelblich oder bräunlich )

mfg Very Happy

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Bongo

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 1:47 pm

Schwarze Farbmorhen kommen bei vielen Katzen vor, aber bisher wurde wede rein Schwarzer Löwe, noch ein ebensolcher Tiegr gesichtet-warum sollte Schleich also einen schwarzen Tiger produzieren ? Das ergibt keinen Sinn-andererseits haben die auch schon einen Strauß mit drei Zehen produziert-peinlich-oder aktuell ein Spitzmaulnashorn mit weißen Hörnern und Fußnägeln-noch peinlicher......Die haben von Tieren anschienend wenig Ahnung.

Black colour morphs are not unusally for cats, but a black tiger was never spotted yet-so why Schleich should produce a black tiger ? Otherwise the brand is stupid enough making an ostrich with three toes or a black rhino with white horns and toe nails-absolutly ridicolous.Poor zoological knowledge ?
Back to top Go down
Maja-Maus

Maja-Maus

PostSubject: Schleich tigress 14098 black???   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:28 pm

Hello everybody,
a freind of me bought a collection of old Schleich figures. And have a look what he found:

It's the model 14093 but totally in black. he doesn't believe, that this is a repaint.[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

As you can see, mouth and eyes are coloured too, so it's no sleeve...
Does anybody have ever seen this tigress?

Best regards
Maja-Maus
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 3:53 pm

Have you tried soaking the model in warm soapy water for a few hours? If it's a repaint the black paint will come right off. If it's real then nothing will happen to it. Very Happy

Schleichwelt

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 4:41 pm

Hallo,

wenn man sich die Bilder genau betrachtet , sieht man das es sich um ein Repaint handelt.

Gruß Jürgen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black   Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz  / question to the Tigress in black Empty

Back to top Go down

Frage zur 14098 Tigerin in schwarz / question to the Tigress in black
Page 1 of 1