Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas Acquisitions

Go down 
+9
Dum_my
NightLioness
widukind
Gwaine
cattlecollector
LeeAnn
QuollMate
SUSANNE
Carola
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Christmas Acquisitions  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:59 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thanks Jonas. Smile

Quick explanation though, this year has been crazy for my family. We've been traveling trying to help my grandma with cutting wood and making mends to her 1945 house and things, and we've had weddings and trips to help out family members etc. etc. and then our own house (when we were actually in it, which this summer was maybe one week out of a month) we had our own problems to deal with (mouse infestations, house repairs etc.) And in all the places we went, I rarely got to go visit new toy stores to see what they had. Crying or Very sad (I'm always scouting out new sources for figures, since my home town has limited selection of even schleich and safari) Anyways, for me and my older brother, the only two living at home now, we were the only ones around to help fix and do things. So to make up for a rather un-fun summer and hectic autumn and an even more insane winter (so far) my parents tried to make it up to us for Christmas for all our help. And because animal collecting is my favorite thing... these figures made up most of my Christmas. Embarassed Wink

Sounds like your year has been such a busy one with full of work!Shocked I think it's great your family has helped other people even though you've your own things going on... cheers These animals were the prize of your hard work and I bet you like them a lot! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:33 am

I'll say it again, that's one grand haul, though doubtless very well deserved!

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:52 am

Beautiful new animals.

Please, more pics of fish that is near of coelacanth,

what brand is? what size ?

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:13 pm

JonasV wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thanks Jonas. Smile

Quick explanation though, this year has been crazy for my family. We've been traveling trying to help my grandma with cutting wood and making mends to her 1945 house and things, and we've had weddings and trips to help out family members etc. etc. and then our own house (when we were actually in it, which this summer was maybe one week out of a month) we had our own problems to deal with (mouse infestations, house repairs etc.) And in all the places we went, I rarely got to go visit new toy stores to see what they had. Crying or Very sad (I'm always scouting out new sources for figures, since my home town has limited selection of even schleich and safari) Anyways, for me and my older brother, the only two living at home now, we were the only ones around to help fix and do things. So to make up for a rather un-fun summer and hectic autumn and an even more insane winter (so far) my parents tried to make it up to us for Christmas for all our help. And because animal collecting is my favorite thing... these figures made up most of my Christmas. Embarassed Wink

Sounds like your year has been such a busy one with full of work!Shocked  I think it's great your family has helped other people even though you've your own things going on... cheers These animals were the prize of your hard work and I bet you like them a lot! Very Happy

koniminiatures wrote:
I'll say it again, that's one grand haul, though doubtless very well deserved!
Yes, it has been quite a year for us. Tons of hard work, long hours, sweltering heat or freezing cold, and of course I also started my first year of College so things have been busy. And of course I enjoy them! The best thing is the toobs gave me some animals I don't have many of in my collection, like the armadillo. Anyways, thanks guys. Very Happy

landrover wrote:

Beautiful new animals.

Please, more pics of fish that is near of coelacanth,

what brand is?  what size ?
The fish is from Safari ltd., specifically the cryptids toob. Its called the furry trout, apparently its about an old legend from some North American Indians about a furry trout mythical creature. I like cryptids and find them interesting so I wanted it. I will try to post a fewer closer shots here in the next few days when I have some time.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Acquisitions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2