Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?

Go down 
+4
LeeAnn
Kristie
Roger
NightLioness
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? Empty
PostSubject: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS    What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:43 am

Ahh...the great thing about a forum like this is that history need not be preserved, as it can simply be erased.  In fact, just about anything can be erased here - except for Rusty Bishop, of course... Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:23 am

schleich61 wrote:
Ahh...the great thing about a forum like this is that history need not be preserved, as it can simply be erased.  In fact, just about anything can be erased here - except for Rusty Bishop, of course... Razz

I don't understand exactly what you are meaning, maybe because I missed something. Maybe because you don't take the time to read all the posts or follow all the conversation.
Since we are in 2015 and it is a good time to change a few habits:
First all the "erased" posts are transferred [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I even not forgot to ask everybody.
Second: Rusty Bishop is banned from STS. It doesn't mean he is condamned to death, it doesn't mean he is erased, he is banned. I hope you will understand this slight difference .
I wish you a happy new year Phil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:29 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
schleich61 wrote:

I don't understand exactly what you are meaning, maybe because I missed something. Maybe because you don't take the time to read all the posts or follow all the conversation.
First all the "erased" posts are transferred [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I even not forgot to ask everybody.
Second: Rusty Bishop is banned from STS. It doesn't mean he is condamned to death, it doesn't mean he is erased, he is banned. I hope you will understand this slight difference .

He is still on the membership roster, and can be contacted via this forum.  Also, his birthdays are noted here as I indicated recently.  I don't know why you persist in maintaining his presence here, limited or not, but it strongly suggests a complete lack of honesty on your part, Christophe.  This guy stole and cheated members of this site, USING THE RESOURCES OF THIS SITE, and still you persist in leaving the "dlfrogman" ID here.  That is a horrendous affront to those who were defrauded (with the assistance of STS), as well as the entire community.

Christophe, you should be ashamed of yourself...

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:39 pm

Phil, I guess this is the last time I am talking to you. I hope you will recover one day
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:55 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Phil, I guess this is the last time I am talking to you. I hope you will recover one day

You are disgrace to this forum, having lied to everyone here at STS. I hope someday you can understand the difference between
lying and telling the truth. This community deserves so much better.

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:00 pm

schleich61 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

You are disgrace to this forum, having lied to everyone here at STS.  I hope someday you can understand the difference between
lying and telling the truth.  This community deserves so much better.

Whoa, back of a bit here! I don't know what happened in the past, and I simply don't care. Past is past and now is now. If you want someone of the forum, just ask with please and thank you... Don't be so rude! If you have something against Kiki, go PM about it, not here right on forum, that is disgraceful!

Be a grown up and act like it!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:15 pm

schleich61 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

You are disgrace to this forum, having lied to everyone here at STS.  I hope someday you can understand the difference between

Phil, that's the unfairest thing I have ever read in this forum. Fortunately, Christophe is an unsuspectable person and surely he'll pass himune to your accusations in our community. His contribution to this forum is just priceless. This kind of comment is excessively disrespectful and can not be tolerated, even considering how tolerant our community is. Hard to understand Phil... really hard! Sad

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:32 pm

Rusty Bishop is still here, and no one, least of all, Christophe, will explain why he is:

(a) still listed on the membership roster
(b) still can be contacted via this site
(c) still has his birthday recognized on this site.

Until Christophe addresses these issues and explains why he personally assured me that "Rusty is gone" he continues to misrepresent this entire situation.

Please explain, Roger, why such great effort is being made here to protect Rusty's status here? Is it alright by you that he cheated fellow collectors here by USING THIS FORUM'S RESOURCES to make deals which he reneged on? I guess you think that is okay...
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:37 pm

NightLioness wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Whoa, back of a bit here! I don't know what happened in the past, and I simply don't care. Past is past and now is now. If you want someone of the forum, just ask with please and thank you... Don't be so rude! If you have something against Kiki, go PM about it, not here right on forum, that is disgraceful!

What happened in the past is that a member here used forum resources to arrange trades and sales, collected money and figurines, and then failed to send the required figurines to members here.  That is actually a criminal act (fraud and theft).  But hey, you 'simply don't care.'  

I exchanged PM's with Christophe about this very issue in the past, and was lied to.  It had been announced that the person in question was banned, but he's still listed as a member of this forum, and can be contacted here (the very same way he defrauded members here).  If you cannot understand what a huge betrayal of the trust we all place in this forum this is, then I truly feel sorry for you.

I'm done with you pathetic people - you don't give a damn about your fellow collectors; all you care about is not having your reading experience here sullied by any form of disagreement, even if crimes are committed here, right in front of you !!!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:12 pm

schleich61 wrote:
Rusty Bishop is still here, and no one, least of all, Christophe, will explain why he is:

Until Christophe addresses these issues and explains why he personally assured me that "Rusty is gone" he continues to misrepresent this entire situation.

Please explain, Roger, why such great effort is being made here to protect Rusty's status here?  Is it alright by you that he cheated fellow collectors here by USING THIS FORUM'S RESOURCES to make deals which he reneged on?  I guess you think that is okay...

Banning Rusty was not a decision from a single person but with the agreement of all current moderators.
We can control much better a banned member than a deleted member. You can see that dlfrogman is still listed here but that he hasn't accessed our forum with that profile since 30 June 2013... yes, 2013. Rustoen is also banned and haven't accessed the forum anymore. We cannot control everything, both deleting or banning once anyone can register here, even banned or deleted members can create a new account but I won't explain you more about that to prevent it from happening. Rusty doesn't gain any reputation being listed here once he doesn't use these usernames as an EBAY seller.
As you see, I was able of replying to you in a very moderated way and I hope you are understanding. Considering your last sentence, I think you should feel lucky for having a reply.
If you know that Rusty is still cheating any member, please report it to any of the moderators instead of charging towards members that take some of their time to make everything work to everyone feel confortable and safe here.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:29 pm

My first Answer will be for Giselle. I PMed you and again I assure you this kind of silly things is really rare on this forum. I hope, i wish you will stay with us and share more good things and especially new walkarounds. Give us a chance Very Happy

Then A-J and NightLioness: This topic is about the 2015 Schleich Arctic Wolf, that's why I splitted it once and a new topic was opened [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because the two discussions were interresting. At the end of this explanations, if you agree, I will split again this topic in two parts: One for this excellent walkaround and another one to keep some tracks of all that silly things. i will probably named it "What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS"

To Scott: I'm really happy to know you, I appreciate your posts and your discussion about "Are we biased by brand when judging a model ?" is now an excellent topic. You don't need to feel sorry about this and I wish you will share more ideas with us. Thank you for your really kind words.

To all the members of our great forum: About Rusty Bishop, Rogério spent a  few words about this. Rusty is banned because he made too much problems on STS. We don't like to ban people but we have to protect our community. We didn't erased him because it would be harder to control. Maybe we are wrong but that's the solutiion we decided and ONLY this one. It means every members can PM dlfrogman, the main problem is that dlfrogman is unable to read the PM because he is banned. maybe we missed something because we are only admins with Administration tools and maybe some extra-lucid members know more things about that.
It means every year you will see the birthdate of dlfrogman appeared, we can't changed it without erasing dlfrogman AND WE DON'T WANT TO DO IT because we think it is safer for STS. So, if someone has the idea to open a "Happy birthday dlfrogman" topic, he needs to know that this topic will go straight in the basket, just like in 2014 when schleich61 had this very intelligent idea.
As Rogério said Rusty tried to come back this year with a new nickname and the whole team of admins and mods decided to let him banned.
So we are not protecting Rusty's status but dlfrogman status is helping us to protect STS.

Now, Rusty Bishop is not the only person who made problems to STS and STS members.

To all the members of our great forum: About schleich61. so "why such great effort is being made here to protect schleich61's status here"? Because we are patient and tolerant. schleich61 hurted several members in the past with expeditious judgements and 'inappropriate" words. We always asked him to stop and always gave a chance. A new year is a good time to change very bad habits so we will give him one more chance. Next time he will insult or hurt a STS member, he will be temporarily ban.

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:32 pm

By the way, I quoted these posts to prevent someone to erase them. So they will stay on STS for members memory. We don't like to erase things and memory is helpful to protect STS

schleich61 wrote:

schleich61 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
schleich61 wrote:

He is still on the membership roster, and can be contacted via this forum.  Also, his birthdays are noted here as I indicated recently.  I don't know why you persist in maintaining his presence here, limited or not, but it strongly suggests a complete lack of honesty on your part, Christophe.  This guy stole and cheated members of this site, USING THE RESOURCES OF THIS SITE, and still you persist in leaving the "dlfrogman" ID here.  That is a horrendous affront to those who were defrauded (with the assistance of STS), as well as the entire community.

Christophe, you should be ashamed of yourself...

schleich61 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

schleich61 wrote:

Please explain, Roger, why such great effort is being made here to protect Rusty's status here?  Is it alright by you that he cheated fellow collectors here by USING THIS FORUM'S RESOURCES to make deals which he reneged on?  I guess you think that is okay...

schleich61 wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
schleich61 wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

What happened in the past is that a member here used forum resources to arrange trades and sales, collected money and figurines, and then failed to send the required figurines to members here.  That is actually a criminal act (fraud and theft).  But hey, you 'simply don't care.'  

I exchanged PM's with Christophe about this very issue in the past, and was lied to.  It had been announced that the person in question was banned, but he's still listed as a member of this forum, and can be contacted here (the very same way he defrauded members here).  If you cannot understand what a huge betrayal of the trust we all place in this forum this is, then I truly feel sorry for you.

I'm done with you pathetic people - you don't give a damn about your fellow collectors; all you care about is not having your reading experience here sullied by any form of disagreement, even if crimes are committed here, right in front of you !!!

Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:33 am

Roger wrote:
schleich61 wrote:

Banning Rusty was not a decision from a single person but with the agreement of all current moderators.
We can control much better a banned member than a deleted member. You can see that dlfrogman is still listed here but that he hasn't accessed our forum with that profile since 30 June 2013...  yes, 2013. Rustoen is also banned and haven't accessed the forum anymore. We cannot control everything, both deleting or banning once anyone can register here, even banned or deleted members can create a new account but I won't explain you more about that to prevent it from happening. Rusty doesn't gain any reputation being listed here once he doesn't use these usernames as an EBAY seller.
As you see, I was able of replying to you in a very moderated way and I hope you are understanding. Considering your last sentence, I think you should feel lucky for having a reply.
If you know that Rusty is still cheating any member, please report it to any of the moderators instead of charging towards members that take some of their time to make everything work to everyone feel confortable and safe here.

Thank you, Roger, for providing an explanation.  For what, two years (?), I've been trying to get a straight answer from Christophe about this, including via PM, but received nothing but baloney and deflection.  If I had simply received what you just explained, none of this argument and ill feeling would have happened.  I don't think everything you wrote above makes sense, but I have no problem accepting it as it is.  Too bad no one could bother to make a simple attempt to explain this.  I guess other people here don't give a damn if their fellow members are cheated and the situation isn't properly addressed.  That is a sad commentary about this forum and society in general.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:03 am

Kikimalou wrote:
My first Answer will be for Giselle. I PMed you and again I assure you this kind of silly things is really rare on this forum. I hope, i wish you will stay with us and share more good things and especially new walkarounds. Give us a chance Very Happy

Then A-J and NightLioness: This topic is about the 2015 Schleich Arctic Wolf, that's why I splitted it once and a new topic was opened [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because the two discussions were interresting. At the end of this explanations, if you agree, I will split again this topic in two parts: One for this excellent walkaround and another one to keep some tracks of all that silly things. i will probably named it "What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS"

To Scott: I'm really happy to know you, I appreciate your posts and your discussion about "Are we biased by brand when judging a model ?" is now an excellent topic. You don't need to feel sorry about this and I wish you will share more ideas with us. Thank you for your really kind words.

To all the members of our great forum: About Rusty Bishop, Rogério spent a  few words about this. Rusty is banned because he made too much problems on STS. We don't like to ban people but we have to protect our community. We didn't erased him because it would be harder to control. Maybe we are wrong but that's the solutiion we decided and ONLY this one[/b]. It means every members can PM dlfrogman, the main problem is that dlfrogman is unable to read the PM because he is banned. maybe we missed something because we are only admins with Administration tools and maybe some extra-lucid members know more things about that.
It means every year you will see the birthdate of dlfrogman appeared, we can't changed it without erasing dlfrogman AND WE DON'T WANT TO DO IT because we think it is safer for STS. So, if someone has the idea to open a "Happy birthday dlfrogman" topic, he needs to know that this topic will go straight in the basket, just like in 2014 when schleich61 had this very intelligent idea.
As Rogério said Rusty tried to come back this year with a new nickname and the whole team of admins and mods decided to let him banned.
So we are not protecting Rusty's status but dlfrogman status is helping us to protect STS.

Now, Rusty Bishop is not the only person who made problems to STS and STS members.

[b]To all the members of our great forum
: About schleich61. so "why such great effort is being made here to protect schleich61's status here"? Because we are patient and tolerant. schleich61 hurted several members in the past with expeditious judgements and 'inappropriate" words. We always asked him to stop and always gave a chance. A new year is a good time to change very bad habits so we will give him one more chance. Next time he will insult or hurt a STS member, he will be temporarily ban.

First, thank you for finally admitting that Rusty was kept as a non-posting ('banned') member. This is exactly what I've claimed and you have denied for at least a year plus now. Despite this being a contentious matter, and despite the fact that I have repeatedly requested an explanation, you have never provided one to me, or anyone else here, ever before. Since what I claimed is true, I guess I'm the LIAR and you are the TRUTHTELLER. Thank you so much for clearing this up...

As for my history as a horrible abusive member of this forum, why is it then that I have never received a warning from any Admin or Moderator in the entire time I've been a member here? In light of this, I would appreciate, and I think you owe me, a listing of all the terrible things I've said here in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:25 pm

schleich61 wrote:
 In light of this, I would appreciate, and I think you owe me, a listing of all the terrible things I've said here in this forum.

Sadly, as much as this forum is monitored, I'm sure they can provide you with that listing.   I've noticed over the last several months that things are heavily moderated here.   I posted a simple "Merry Christmas" topic, hoping to reconnect with some old friends (so many new people here....that's a good thing!) and it was combined with a lot of other greetings, just to get lost in the shuffle.    Sad
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:46 pm

Kristie wrote:

Sadly, as much as this forum is monitored, I'm sure they can provide you with that listing.   I've noticed over the last several months that things are heavily moderated here.   I posted a simple "Merry Christmas" topic, hoping to reconnect with some old friends (so many new people here....that's a good thing!) and it was  combined with a lot of other greetings, just to get lost in the shuffle.    Sad

Kristie, I was the one that combined your topic, and I'm terribly sorry if that upset you. The only reason I did that was because we already had a topic for Christmas wishes, and having two threads with the same topic is confusing. Very Happy I hope you understand, if you want to talk more you're welcome to send me a PM. flower

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Kristie wrote:
...I've noticed over the last several months that things are heavily moderated here...

Sometimes weird things happens here... Tonight I got e-mail notice that in the most flamed thread "Schleich Arctic Wolf Walkaround - 2015 Release" are new posts. When I tried to open such posts, I got error message "No posts exist for this topic" :)

I had my own experience with Mr. Bishop but that experience is more than one year old so I am unable to understand why some troll turned the walkaround thread for 2015 Schleich figure to the R. B. memorial...

BTW: When I try to contact honourable Mr. Bishop using PM in his STS user profile, this option is disabled for me as for the regular member...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:34 pm

Schleich61 wrote:
I would appreciate, and I think you owe me, a listing of all the terrible things I've said here in this forum.

I'm amazed that someone who could post such rude an hurtful comments could forget all about them.

And I'm sad that this is starting up again. Sad

Can you not remember at all??? Neutral

You nearly drove me off the STS forum. I am still really hurting from that comment you know, esspecially since I am very sensitive to things here. No apology at all? Mad

However, all that said and done, it would be nice to start over and feel happy and safe here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 1:29 am

I'm really hoping we can let this thread peter out -- just put it to the side and drop it for the time being, regardless of past perceived wrongs or slights.

Two of my favorite members on this forum are Christophe (Kikimalou) and Phil (schleich61). I've been fortunate to be on the receiving end of very generous and thoughtful behavior by both of these individuals. As a result, it's painful to witness the unpleasantness on this thread.

Let's not dredge up any past concerns right now. Just better to talk about animals.

Hate the new Schleich Grey Wolf? I agree. Think many of CollectA's ungulate legs go wonky and warp as time passes? Do tell. Disappointed by Mojo Fun 2015 lineup? Me too. Wish Safari wouldn't ruin fabulous sculpts with awful paintwork? Why, whatever do you mean...

Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:03 am

Emma wrote:
Schleich61 wrote:
I would appreciate, and I think you owe me, a listing of all the terrible things I've said here in this forum.

I'm amazed that someone who could post such rude an hurtful comments could forget all about them.

And I'm sad that this is starting up again. Sad

Can you not remember at all??? Neutral

You nearly drove me off the STS forum. I am still really hurting from that comment you know, esspecially since I am very sensitive to things here. No apology at all? Mad

However, all that said and done, it would be nice to start over and feel happy and safe here Very Happy

Yes, Emma, I remember our exchange, about how your guinea pigs died (froze to death, eaten by dogs, etc.). I'm sorry if you were
offended by what I wrote, but I was shocked that anyone would come on a site full of animal lovers and post such horrible details
for all of us to read. If you cannot understand that, I don't know what else to say.

We all have our issues, but you have, for whatever reason, chosen to relentlessly publicize yours here on this site. I hope you
find solace from other members, but there comes a time when maybe there is simply "too much information" if you know what I
mean.
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:04 am

Christophe, I await your response...
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 6:05 am

jarda wrote:
Kristie wrote:
...I've noticed over the last several months that things are heavily moderated here...

Sometimes weird things happens here... Tonight I got e-mail notice that in the most flamed thread "Schleich Arctic Wolf Walkaround - 2015 Release" are new posts. When I tried to open such posts, I got error message "No posts exist for this topic" :)

I had my own experience with Mr. Bishop but that experience is more than one year old so I am unable to understand why some troll turned the walkaround thread for 2015 Schleich figure to the R. B. memorial...

BTW: When I try to contact honourable Mr. Bishop using PM in his STS user profile, this option is disabled for me as for the regular member...

As of yesterday, it was still possible to contact Rusty via the "www" button on his profile, leading directly to his eBay.com seller page.

Thank you, Jarda, for calling me a 'troll' as it's surely the nicest thing I've been called here recently.

Why did dredge up the Rusty thing? Because I had spent a year and a half requesting clarification of Rusty's status here on STS. At no time
did Christophe (or anyone else) make any kind of substantive response. Well, once Christophe repeated what was said when the ban was
announced, but that was obviously untrue, as he was simply banned from posting, and maybe receiving PMs, but otherwise was listed as a
member and still enjoyed all the privileges and perks of normal membership. In one fell swoop, Roger made an explanation yesterday (doesn't
make much sense) of one paragraph, which was all I ever really wanted. Unfortunately, Christophe stonewalled me for over a year, despite
repeated requests.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:58 am

schleich61 wrote:
Christophe, I await your response...

So you are waiting for my response ? What a sweet and selfish post...

Waiting is your choice and your problem Phil, not mine… Do you imagine you are in the best position to require something ?

Yesterday, I have spend most of my free time to solve one problem on STS ”What we have to do with schleich61?”. No joy, no walkaround, just admin work. Then I spent my afternoon at work, nursing people at the hospital. Then I get out of bed early this morning to finish this admin job before my family wakes up because I have spent too much time for you and not enough with them. This afternoon I will go to work, leaving my family again.

And you are waiting for my response ? There is no VIP here Phil  and you are not the cat's whiskers, it’s time to go down your cloud.

Here is my response (followed by the team official response)

I’m sorry Phil, I’m not admitting. I never denied Rusty was banned and you never asked me anything about Rusty. So I din’t have to answer you.
I said you didn’t ask because you told me that Rusty was not banned, you didn’t ask ” Hey Kiki are you sure Rusty is unable to Login here ?”. No, you told me ” kiki You claimed everybody that Rusty was banned and it is not the truth, Rusty is stil able to have PM on STS” and I answered you ”No, Rusty is banned”
I don’t want to spend my free time answering people who think they already know the truth. I don’t want to spend my admin time to nurse you and your obsessions.

Look at your first post in this topic. The story: In a walkaround some members get off topic and I asked for a split. I splited the topic and then you came back. Did you ask anything then ? No ! As usual you thought you already know the truth and you wrote:

schleich61 wrote:
Ahh...the great thing about a forum like this is that history need not be preserved, as it can simply be erased.  In fact, just about anything can be erased here - except for Rusty Bishop, of course…

and you even added a pic with that incredible sentence ”What we do in life echoes in Eternity” I hope for you it is not true… Nevertheless you were absolutely wrong but it seems facts and reality never matters for you. Are you the only one who can’t see how much it is a silly thing ? Wasn’t it better to ask before saying stupid things?

schleich61 wrote:
First, thank you for finally admitting that Rusty was kept as a non-posting ('banned') member. This is exactly what I've claimed and you have denied for at least a year plus now. Despite this being a contentious matter, and despite the fact that I have repeatedly requested an explanation, you have never provided one to me, or anyone else here, ever before. Since what I claimed is true, I guess I'm the LIAR and you are the TRUTHTELLER. Thank you so much for clearing this up…

Requested an explanation... Seriously, are you the only one who can’t see how it is silly answer? You are claiming for one year and more that Rusty is not banned, I told you several time he was banned and your claim is true ? If it wasn’t so tragic it would be very funny. Rusty is banned from STS, is it too simple for your mind?

schleich61 wrote:
As for your history as a horrible abusive member of this forum

Are you the only one who missed to notice this fact?

schleich61 wrote:
You are disgrace to this forum, having lied to everyone here at STS. I hope someday you can understand the difference between lying and telling the truth. This community deserves so much better.

Really ? You think so ? Don’t you know you are alone? Can’t you see every member here can read you are not a serious guy ? A disgrace to this forum…  I thank you my lord!
It doesn’t matter when you are writing such stupid and juvenile things about me or Rogério. I can’t say it is very amusing but at least we will not leave STS thinking it is a village full of awful trolls

But look at the ”Schleich 2015 Arctic wolf walkaround”. A new member, Gisellegazelle made a nice walkaround. Can’t you see it is a very good thing for her and for STS ? Don’t you know we want to encourage that kind of things because we think it is one of the best part of STS ? And now, can’t you imagine we are spending time and Pm to convince Giselle to stay on STS and to make new walkarounds ? Why? Because you made her first active member’s topic an horrible experience. Are you really unable to see that ?

schleich61 wrote:
In light of this, I would appreciate, and I think you owe me, a listing of all the terrible things I've said here in this forum.

Votre majesté I’m not your nurse and I will not spend my time searching something you should already know, if you have nothing better to do in your life, go for it! Nobody is here to satisfy your personal whims.

It happened many times in the past and we have spent a lot of time trying to repair what you broke so easily. Not only me, the whole mod team and good will members. You are too often acting like an elephant in a porcelain shop, hurting people without taking into account that you are talking to a human being you don’t know and it means you have to respect him and take care of what you post. You should also take care of the amount of additional works it is for the moderators team to repair these wounds.

About Banning and such things: There is not a lot of rules on STS but there are some, even unwritten. One of them is that every official decision, like banning someone, is discussed and decided between the six mods (Susanne, Harriet, LeeAnn, Torben, Rogério and myself). Nobody here can decide alone. Why? Only because we all agree with that rule.
So why are you still here despite your repetitive fumbles ? Because we think we know two schleich61, one who acts too many times as an horrible troll and another one who can be the nicest fellow, very intelligent, funny, cultured and generous.
We are all okay to ban the horrible troll, unfortunately we can’t ban him without banning the nice member. We can’t do that but you could and you should do it. You are the only one who can ban this horrible man and allow the best part of you to stay with us. 2015 could be a good new start…  Only if you want it.

But enough is enough! We have no more free time to loose again and again because of you. So we have decided the next time you are hurting someone or making problems we will ban you for 6 months.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:41 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Kristie wrote:

Sadly, as much as this forum is monitored, I'm sure they can provide you with that listing.   I've noticed over the last several months that things are heavily moderated here.   I posted a simple "Merry Christmas" topic, hoping to reconnect with some old friends (so many new people here....that's a good thing!) and it was  combined with a lot of other greetings, just to get lost in the shuffle.    Sad

Kristie, I was the one that combined your topic, and I'm terribly sorry if that upset you. The only reason I did that was because we already had a topic for Christmas wishes, and having two threads with the same topic is confusing. Very Happy I hope you understand, if you want to talk more you're welcome to send me a PM. flower

Kristie, the forum is growing and the number of topics too. Every year we are trying to make some house keeping. LeeAnn is a new moderator and we are very happy of this. I remember when Rogério and myself became Admins we made some weird things and some not so weird. It is really uneasy to know when it is time for melting or not. Nevertheless, STS is still a very low moderated forum IMHO.  Wink

jarda wrote:
Kristie wrote:

Jaromir, about the "Schleich Arctic Wolf Walkaround - 2015 Release" topic, you received this message before I split it in three different topics: One about the wolf walkaround, one about the 'Biased by brands" things and the other about dlfrogman. That's why you had the error message I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:40 pm

Christophe, I spoke with Lea Ann and everything is fine. I am not in anyway up set or angry...it was simply an observation. I enjoy the forum and everyone here. No hard feelings. :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next