Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Christophe, I spoke with Lea Ann and everything is fine.  I am not in anyway up set or angry...it was simply an observation.   I enjoy the forum and everyone here.   No hard feelings.   :)

Great cheers Thank you Kristie sunny

schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:12 pm

Christophe, I await your response...

So you are waiting for my response ? What a sweet and selfish post...

Waiting is your choice and your problem Phil, not mine… Do you imagine you are in the best position to require something ?

Yesterday, I have spend most of my free time to solve one problem on STS ”What we have to do with schleich61?”. No joy, no walkaround, just admin work. Then I spent my afternoon at work, nursing people at the hospital. Then I get out of bed early this morning to finish this admin job before my family wakes up because I have spent too much time for you and not enough with them. This afternoon I will go to work, leaving my family again.

And you are waiting for my response ? There is no VIP here Phil  and you are not the cat's whiskers, it’s time to go down your cloud.

Here is my response (followed by the team official response)

I’m sorry Phil, I’m not admitting. I never denied Rusty was banned and you never asked me anything about Rusty. So I din’t have to answer you.
I said you didn’t ask because you told me that Rusty was not banned, you didn’t ask ” Hey Kiki are you sure Rusty is unable to Login here ?”. No, you told me ” kiki You claimed everybody that Rusty was banned and it is not the truth, Rusty is stil able to have PM on STS” and I answered you ”No, Rusty is banned”
I don’t want to spend my free time answering people who think they already know the truth. I don’t want to spend my admin time to nurse you and your obsessions.

Look at your first post in this topic. The story: In a walkaround some members get off topic and I asked for a split. I splited the topic and then you came back. Did you ask anything then ? No ! As usual you thought you already know the truth and you wrote:

Ahh...the great thing about a forum like this is that history need not be preserved, as it can simply be erased.  In fact, just about anything can be erased here - except for Rusty Bishop, of course…

and you even added a pic with that incredible sentence ”What we do in life echoes in Eternity” I hope for you it is not true… Nevertheless you were absolutely wrong but it seems facts and reality never matters for you. Are you the only one who can’t see how much it is a silly thing ? Wasn’t it better to ask before saying stupid things?

First, thank you for finally admitting that Rusty was kept as a non-posting ('banned') member. This is exactly what I've claimed and you have denied for at least a year plus now. Despite this being a contentious matter, and despite the fact that I have repeatedly requested an explanation, you have never provided one to me, or anyone else here, ever before. Since what I claimed is true, I guess I'm the LIAR and you are the TRUTHTELLER. Thank you so much for clearing this up…

Requested an explanation... Seriously, are you the only one who can’t see how it is silly answer? You are claiming for one year and more that Rusty is not banned, I told you several time he was banned and your claim is true ? If it wasn’t so tragic it would be very funny. Rusty is banned from STS, is it too simple for your mind?

As for your history as a horrible abusive member of this forum

Are you the only one who missed to notice this fact?

You are disgrace to this forum, having lied to everyone here at STS. I hope someday you can understand the difference between lying and telling the truth. This community deserves so much better.

Really ? You think so ? Don’t you know you are alone? Can’t you see every member here can read you are not a serious guy ? A disgrace to this forum…  I thank you my lord!
It doesn’t matter when you are writing such stupid and juvenile things about me or Rogério. I can’t say it is very amusing but at least we will not leave STS thinking it is a village full of awful trolls

But look at the ”Schleich 2015 Arctic wolf walkaround”. A new member, Gisellegazelle made a nice walkaround. Can’t you see it is a very good thing for her and for STS ? Don’t you know we want to encourage that kind of things because we think it is one of the best part of STS ? And now, can’t you imagine we are spending time and Pm to convince Giselle to stay on STS and to make new walkarounds ? Why? Because you made her first active member’s topic an horrible experience. Are you really unable to see that ?

In light of this, I would appreciate, and I think you owe me, a listing of all the terrible things I've said here in this forum.

Votre majesté I’m not your nurse and I will not spend my time searching something you should already know, if you have nothing better to do in your life, go for it! Nobody is here to satisfy your personal whims.

It happened many times in the past and we have spent a lot of time trying to repair what you broke so easily. Not only me, the whole mod team and good will members. You are too often acting like an elephant in a porcelain shop, hurting people without taking into account that you are talking to a human being you don’t know and it means you have to respect him and take care of what you post. You should also take care of the amount of additional works it is for the moderators team to repair these wounds.

About Banning and such things: There is not a lot of rules on STS but there are some, even unwritten. One of them is that every official decision, like banning someone, is discussed and decided between the six mods (Susanne, Harriet, LeeAnn, Torben, Rogério and myself). Nobody here can decide alone. Why? Only because we all agree with that rule.
So why are you still here despite your repetitive fumbles ? Because we think we know two schleich61, one who acts too many times as an horrible troll and another one who can be the nicest fellow, very intelligent, funny, cultured and generous.
We are all okay to ban the horrible troll, unfortunately we can’t ban him without banning the nice member. We can’t do that but you could and you should do it. You are the only one who can ban this horrible man and allow the best part of you to stay with us. 2015 could be a good new start…  Only if you want it.

But enough is enough! We have no more free time to loose again and again because of you. So we have decided the next time you are hurting someone or making problems we will ban you for 6 months.

Christophe, you slandered me and then refused to provide any quotations, details, a list, anything. You've succeeded in doing to me what you have accused me of doing to you. Congratulations, join the club. I won't return the horrible insults you just posted that I am replying to, nor will I ever post here again, UNLESS SOMEONE CALLS ME OUT, in which case I will SURELY return to fashion a reply.

One more thing: my discussions/arguments with Roger have ALWAYS been about issues concerning Schleich and its collectors. Roger is a terrific person, and probably the best moderator on this board, so I would never lump him in with someone of your ilk, either as a person or a moderator.

Best of luck and many happy returns to everyone else on this board - may your collections reflect the joy you feel when collecting... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, this topic is closed.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?   

Back to top Go down

What about dlfrogman and how to be nice on STS ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1