Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Bullyland is teasing me: Poorly painted Grey owl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LorenzoItaly

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Bullyland is teasing me: Poorly painted Grey owl   Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:24 pm

Hi people,
I just bought my Grey Owl by Bullyland and as you van see it' very very different from the official pic.
Mine:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Official pic:
Have you got this set? The paint job is totally different from the official pic, is it a cheap variation like the seagull by Schleich?

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland is teasing me: Poorly painted Grey owl   Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:17 pm

Saddly it isn't I once also bought one and it was completely different. I haven't it anymore here because I sent it as a gift to a friend.
It's a shame what some brands are doing with their costumers, I feel sorry for you that you've spent money in something like this.

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland is teasing me: Poorly painted Grey owl   Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:38 pm

Many times the model will look different in the catalog. Of course it will most times look better than the real model, to get you to buy it Wink Though sometimes it even looks better in person than the catalog!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland is teasing me: Poorly painted Grey owl   Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Wow that's quite a difference... Of course companies shoot some specially painted models to their catalogues and after that photoshop them but that's just too much! I'm sorry for you Neutral

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland is teasing me: Poorly painted Grey owl   Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:56 pm

This is how mine looks  ! What a difference !!! Look at the wings ! Shocked

Ohhh, i must have your variant for my collection, - and for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!!!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland is teasing me: Poorly painted Grey owl   Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:37 pm

Interesting:)

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland is teasing me: Poorly painted Grey owl   Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
This is how mine looks  ! What a difference !!! Look at the wings ! Shocked

Ohhh, i must have your variant for my collection, - and for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !!!!
I can get another owl like this at the shop and tarde this for a German Schleich seagull (in Italy there is only the Chinese one) or maybe send it to you as a gift Very Happy

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland is teasing me: Poorly painted Grey owl   Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:48 pm

I like yours better than the one in the photo. :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland is teasing me: Poorly painted Grey owl   Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:47 pm

I like yours better than the one in the photo.   :)

Thankyou, dear kristie Embarassed Very Happy

I can get another owl like this at the shop and tarde this for a German Schleich seagull (in Italy there is only the Chinese one) or maybe send it to you as a gift Very Happy

WOW !!! And I just checked, - my Schleich seagull is made in Germany cheers cheers

I will send you a PM Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland is teasing me: Poorly painted Grey owl   Today at 1:05 am

Back to top Go down

Bullyland is teasing me: Poorly painted Grey owl
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1