Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA

Go down 
+19
NightLioness
Florian
Kikimalou
Bloodrayne
lucky luke
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
scot(t)
landrover
Tupolew Tu-154
Dum_my
LeeAnn
Melekh
Kristie
JonasV
Ana
widukind
SUSANNE
Carola
arafan
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 8:39 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
Roger wrote:
I am so happy with CollectA these years that is not easy for me to tell that some of these figures doesn't seem as good as I expected. Mainly leopard. I'll get it anyway. Some big heads for my taste. Caribou looks fine, maybe not as delicate as previous ungulates but good enough and probably the best caribou around. Chinchilas are cute, this one is cute too so...Very Happy  
I am glad they featured nicely the head shape of Campolina although it looks somewhat massive. It is identifyiable and an excellent breed choice.
Maybe the dog looks a little toyish but with a great pose and the pony looks more than good.
CollectA keeps being generous with you what is remarkable and we are lucky for having you to share so early all these pictures with us. Very Happy

I have to agree.
The caribou looks very nice and surely has impressive antlers, but that right front leg looks strange.
The length from elbow to ankle is twice as long compared to its right leg.
I guess it has to do with balancing issues, since its sporting those huge antlers?
The Husky looks strange to me as well. I like the front, but its rear end looks very thin and emaciated.
Like a tummy tuck or something.
The Chinchilla is wonderful (even with a stamp on his side....  Evil or Very Mad ) and the Leopard still hasn't convinced me.
The Campolina looks good and I hope the reason its head looks a bit big can be blamed on the angle the photo was taken.

Anyways, I will be getting some for sure.  sunny
Thank you for the pictures donny ong.

I agree the caribou right frontleg seems a bit odd, maybe it is also a pic problem... I hope Wink
Nevertheless it is my favorite so far Very Happy
Well the dog is a bit... walking Laughing
I will wait to see more pics of the Amur leopard, it looks better on the offical pics but since Donny is telling it is better in real life: More pics please bounce cheers
I don't like the Long-Tailed Chinchilla, this is a cute animal but those eyes are really too big for my taste. What a Face
The horse and poney are very fine. I haven't heard about Campolina breed before, it is a beautiful model Applause
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:10 pm

That red dun stallion is mine !
OMG i need to have him ...
What a stunning photo you took of him ,,,
I'm speaceless... I love you

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:19 pm

I love that caribou, it is a must have.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:19 am

In recent years , Collecta has been the leading company in the market of animals.

I love caribou ,congratulations cheers

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:22 am

Love the Caribou and the Chinchilla.

The Leopard was already not on my purchase list -- I thought it looked odd in even the original photos.

Thank you Donny for posting these great pictures. They are really helpful and interesting!
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:37 am

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!! Lucky you !!!!cheers

I must certainly have that Campolina ! I never heard about that breed before, - and they are gaited !!! Shocked

Please, do you have time to show a photo of the catalogue and the booklet, too ? drunken

Thanks Susanne!

Yes, it is a unique breed.

I'll try to find the time in a few days ahead, Susanne.

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:38 am

widukind wrote:
Congratulations,  the Chinchilla is one of my 2015 favourites:)

Thank you Andreas! It's one of my favorite too.

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:39 am

Ana wrote:
Ohh, that caribou, chinchilla and a horse, amazing!!! Big congratulations!!! cheers

Thank you, Anna! Yes, amazing!

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:49 am

JonasV wrote:
Omg the horses are amazing! And other too Shocked Shocked Shocked Fantastic! Thank you! cheers

You're welcome!

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:50 am

Kristie wrote:
I like the caribou and the chinchilla!  Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome!

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:52 am

NightLioness wrote:
Thank you so much for the photos, my WL choices are confirmed Very Happy

You're welcome. It's good you have confirmed it.

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:55 am

Melekh wrote:
Perfect caribou cheers

But the leopard is cancelled Sad   and the dog is odd.

Thanks Christoph.

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:00 am

Roger wrote:
I am so happy with CollectA these years that is not easy for me to tell that some of these figures doesn't seem as good as I expected. Mainly leopard. I'll get it anyway. Some big heads for my taste. Caribou looks fine, maybe not as delicate as previous ungulates but good enough and probably the best caribou around. Chinchilas are cute, this one is cute too so...Very Happy  
I am glad they featured nicely the head shape of Campolina although it looks somewhat massive. It is identifyiable and an excellent breed choice.
Maybe the dog looks a little toyish but with a great pose and the pony looks more than good.
CollectA keeps being generous with you what is remarkable and we are lucky for having you to share so early all these pictures with us. Very Happy

Thank you Roger for your comments. cheers
About the leopard, maybe I'm wrong, but to me the head is not too big. Perhaps it's the photos. But I don't know, I'm no expert.

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:01 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Congratulations! cheers I really like the horses, gorgeous!

Thanks LeeAnn.

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:03 am

Florian wrote:
Congrats for all these newcomers Very Happy

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:07 am

Bloodrayne wrote:
Roger wrote:

I have to agree.
The caribou looks very nice and surely has impressive antlers, but that right front leg looks strange.
The length from elbow to ankle is twice as long compared to its left leg.
I guess it has to do with balancing issues, since its sporting those huge antlers?
The Husky looks strange to me as well. I like the front, but its rear end looks very thin and emaciated.
The Chinchilla is wonderful (even with a stamp on his side....  Evil or Very Mad ) and the Leopard still hasn't convinced me.
The Campolina looks good and I hope the reason its head looks a bit big can be blamed on the angle the photo was taken.

You're welcome Simone!

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:24 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Bloodrayne wrote:
Roger wrote:

I have to agree.
The length from elbow to ankle is twice as long compared to its right leg.

I agree the caribou right frontleg seems a bit odd, maybe it is also a pic problem... I hope Wink
Nevertheless it is my favorite so far Very Happy
Well the dog is a bit... walking Laughing
I will wait to see more pics of the Amur leopard, it looks better on the offical pics but since Donny is telling it is better in real life: More pics please bounce  cheers
I don't like the Long-Tailed Chinchilla, this is a cute animal but those eyes are really too big for my taste.  What a Face
The horse and poney are very fine. I haven't heard about Campolina breed before, it is a beautiful model  Applause

About the Caribou: I'll check it and let you know later.
About the Leopard: glad that you think it looks better than the official. The camera is bad, the photographer is bad (not a photographer at all, in fact), so I could post some more pics, but the results would be the same: not good pics. Perhaps we could wait for somebody else to post the pics?
The eyes of the Chinchilla are not so huge I think. If you watch closely, there are black rings encircle the eyes, then the white rings. So there are black rings between the eyes and the white rings.

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:30 am

Dum_my wrote:
That red dun stallion is mine !
OMG i need to have him ...
What a stunning photo you took of him ,,,
I'm speaceless... I love you

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:31 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
I love that caribou, it is a must have.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:38 am

landrover wrote:

In recent years , Collecta has been the leading company in the market of animals.

I love caribou ,congratulations cheers

Thank you!

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 4:53 am

scot(t) wrote:
Love the Caribou and the Chinchilla.

The Leopard was already not on my purchase list -- I thought it looked odd in even the original photos.

Thank you Donny for posting these great pictures. They are really helpful and interesting!

You're very welcome Scott.

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 10:43 am

GREAT caribou, I just can't say something else.
Horses look very well.
Amur Leopard looks some toyish, but its paintwork is really nice.
Chinchilla is and cute, and very realistic.
But husky... I like body, but head... Sad Can you put some more detailed pictures of them?

'Til then I walk alone.

Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 Dsc_1112
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:06 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
GREAT caribou, I just can't say something else.
Horses look very well.
Amur Leopard looks some toyish, but its paintwork is really nice.
Chinchilla is and cute, and very realistic.
But husky... I like body, but head... Sad  Can you put some more detailed pictures of them?

Thank you Anasta.
Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:10 pm

I have measured both of the front legs of the Caribou. The total length is about the same. The left leg is slightly shorter, but I think not more than 1 mm.

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 6:06 pm

Thank you for these pictures! Very Happy Applause cheers
Reindeer I love to on for my ark, and the panther love! bounce drunken Applause
Cute chinchila, but I find a shame that the footprint of the brand is not below ???? Very Happy cat Evil or Very Mad Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA   Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Six new 2015 figurines from CollectA
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next