Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Finally made some shelves for my collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
remrock02

PostSubject: Re: Finally made some shelves for my collection   Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 am

Congrats on your new shelves! You have an amazing collection. It is very nice to see it all together! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: Finally made some shelves for my collection   Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:26 am

[quote="remrock02"]Congrats on your new shelves! You have an amazing collection. It is very nice to see it all together! Very Happy Very Happy [/quote

thanks remrock
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Finally made some shelves for my collection   Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:02 am

Impressive shelves Steve. I imagine how much work you have done to achieve this. Congratulation Very Happy

stecal

PostSubject: Re: Finally made some shelves for my collection   Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Impressive shelves Steve. I imagine how much work you have done to achieve this. Congratulation Very Happy

thanks christophe it was a lot of work but worth it
steve
Back to top Go down
Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Finally made some shelves for my collection   Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Damn, those shelves realy are a collectors wet dream drunken

Wow and wow again. Realy impressive Steve cheers
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Finally made some shelves for my collection   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:26 am

i just say wow steve !!! congratz to you shelves and your collection if you in florida one day let me know so i can get some wood for you to make some shelves hehe

Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Finally made some shelves for my collection   Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:47 am

That's awesome! It's like a museum or an antique store full of jewels! Really a breathtaking. And you said, you took only four years to complete these kind of huge collections? I think even for four decades, I won't be able to accomplish that! Congratulations! cheers
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: Finally made some shelves for my collection   Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:52 am

Wow Steve. Your shelves look amazing. Congratulations on getting them finished. I still have a long way to go before I can have all mine on display.
Back to top Go down
stecal

PostSubject: Re: Finally made some shelves for my collection   Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:59 am

thanks anna,ghiya,ronald and amy im really pleased with them
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: Finally made some shelves for my collection   Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:09 pm

WOW what a great collection. I have just joined the forum not long ago and was looking at old posts. I found this and I am amazed. Your collection is great I love looking at all the differant color var. you have. I need to make shelves to. I hope to have a nice collection like this one soon. :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Finally made some shelves for my collection   Sun May 01, 2011 8:18 am

How on earth did I miss this Shocked Shocked

I knew you have a fabulous collection, Steve, but seen on the shelves it really hits you, - SO FANTASTIC cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Finally made some shelves for my collection   Wed May 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Really awesome Steve to see your collection finally out of the boxes for the first time! cheers
I knew that you have one of the biggest Schleich collections among us, with many special editions and variations, and you can finally show them1 Really great Steve! king

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Finally made some shelves for my collection   Wed May 18, 2011 6:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Really awesome Steve to see your collection finally out of the boxes for the first time! cheers
I knew that you have one of the biggest Schleich collections among us, with many special editions and variations, and you can finally show them1 Really great Steve! king

Steve is truly the "King of the Variants"... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally made some shelves for my collection   Today at 11:19 am

Back to top Go down

Finally made some shelves for my collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2