Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

The white classic-pudel, and a very nice bendie-boxer !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: The white classic-pudel, and a very nice bendie-boxer !   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Was I happy this morning, when the dear mail-lady brought two Schleich dogs, that I have been looking for for a loooong time Very Happy

So now I have the newer poodels, - of course there may some I don`t know about, like advertising figueres etc. And the little "Strümpf"-one with red mark is not there, but that seems to be only a question of being willing to oay the (high) price as he is often on ebay.

Also, that white poodle was the last one of the classics-dogs in Gascher`s catalogue.

Here boxers with different coloured lipstick Laughing

Bulldogs

The pointer and the collie

The Schäfers

And the cute little dachshounds.
The grey ones are very worn, but they are special to me because I had them a long time before I knew they were Schleich. I just found them SO charming even if they are only marked W.Germany.

Seing them here, they dont seem much. But gosh, it has taken me a long time to find them Wink

Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The white classic-pudel, and a very nice bendie-boxer !   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Congratulations Susanne - they are really great! cheers The little dachshunds are so sweet I love you I'm glad you found them again.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: The white classic-pudel, and a very nice bendie-boxer !   Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Congratulations! The Bendie Boxer figure looks awesome! I like the Pointer too, but he looks very worried.... :)

Of course all those poodles are amazing! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The white classic-pudel, and a very nice bendie-boxer !   Today at 1:44 pm

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1