Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?

Go down 
+23
Rhamphorhynchus
googie212
Realbelovedgirl
Saarlooswolfhound
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Taos
Deanmo19
Oryx7557
SUSANNE
Night Elf
LukaLeon085
Takama
john2xtheman
Tupolew Tu-154
JonasV
shadoweon
QuollMate
MARTINLATIN
Ana
Juan Andrés
widukind
LeeAnn
arafan
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deanmo19

Country/State : United States/Florida

What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 3:57 am

Mythical Realms:

Basilisk
Roc
Nuckelavee

Wildlife Wonders:

Okapi (reissue)
Red Kangaroo
Ostrich
Chimpanzee
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 9:37 pm

Some suggestions for Safari

Fisher
North American porcupine
Mule Deer
Dalls Sheep
Black footed Ferret
Spotted Skunk
Whooping Crane
Sandhill Crane
Ocelot
Grison
Coypu
Caiman
Grey fox
Spectacled Bear

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 10:31 pm

It won't be news from me to you, but...
NEW wolves bounce Old ones are gorgeous, but Schleich updated its wolves, Papo did too, now it's Safari's turn.

I'm also agree about husky, black bears, deers and lemurs.
New tiger family, black jaguar and other felines
More dogs (I want to see especialy hounds as Russian Borzoi, Greyhound, Saluki and etc.)
Tinker horse

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:29 pm

My expectations, based on what they introduced this year, is that they will hopefully redo their black bears so that they are on par with their grizzlies, I think the polar bears are good already (I think they are more or less the same style as their grizzlies now). I would love to see more "exotic" species of bears from them since they do the ursus species pretty well, maybe a spectacled, sun, Asiatic black, or sloth bear. Also, and this is just a dream of mine, I hope they make a cow and calf for the elk bull, they would be the first of their kind (as far as I know) and I got a rattlesnake from Schleich this year so who knows. Wink

I would imagine that they will be introducing some new sheep, and maybe variants of their goats. They have quite a few pigs in their lines, so if there is a new piglet they may be redoing those next year and retiring their oldies. Not sure about other farm animals, hopefully a few horses since there were none for this year, and maybe some new breeds of cattle or revamping old figures.

As far as WW models I have no idea. I would hope they make a grizzly (since they have a polar and black bear) and maybe they will do some N. American grazing animals like a moose or deer since they have none.

As for ocean, I have no idea as well. Two sharks were neat additions, especially the nurse shark in my opinion, so maybe we can expect some replacements of their older figures there as well.

In terms of re-releasing older "rare" figures like the Aardvark, I have mixed feelings. I think its a good idea (at least for me) because it gives collectors who missed them originally a chance to broaden their collection. But I know many feel that they are cheated because then it reduces the value of their original release figure. So on one hand, I can see why its bad, but I also can't help myself that some of their older figures do come back so others can get a chance to enhance their collection (such as that the Aardvark was the only of its kind, again that I know of, and now I have one awesome Aardvark on my shelf).

Anyways, I was impressed by the paint jobs for most of their figures so far this year, so hopefully that improves further since that can compromise an otherwise perfectly good model.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Realbelovedgirl

Realbelovedgirl

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 8:47 pm

I always hope for more Arabian horses, english thourough breds and akhal theke's. i also hope they will come with some new breeds they never did before.
Back to top Go down
googie212

googie212

Country/State : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:22 am

I think a Bloodhound would be a great....I would also like an English Springer Spaniel or maybe an Akita!

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 2:16 am

More unusual dragons like the desert dragon.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 9:04 am

Interesting unusual species, especially in toobs

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rhamphorhynchus

Rhamphorhynchus

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 9:04 am

QuollMate wrote:
•Boeing Family (Airplanes)
•Airbus Family (Airplanes)

Heck yeah!!

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 5:15 am

Safari should make a toob set with a miniature spotted hyena and also another prehistoric creatures toob that has a Megalodon and Leviathan. They should also release a toob with Peruvian animals such as Llamas and Alpacas.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:47 am

Yes, yes ! A Fjord !!! They never made one before Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
More dogs (I want to see especialy hounds as Russian Borzoi, Greyhound, Saluki and etc.)

I so totally agree cheers
And Pharao hound, whippet, Scottish deerhound Very Happy
Safari is not the dog expert to make them, as Papo makes better dog-models, but I won't mind if both make gazehounds bounce Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 1:50 am

Other mythological creatures than the greek ones. There are plenty of cool creatures from folklores around the world they could make: Aboriginal ones, Chinese ones, Amerindian ones, Inuit ones, French ones...
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:55 am

I think one of Safari's interesting strengths is the variety of North American critters they make (understandable for a North American company).  Accordingly, I'd love to see updated bighorn sheep, maybe Dall sheep, and mountain goats, possibly families.

I think they also have a pretty great opportunity to repaint their American black bear into its different color phases (cinnamon, kermode, and glacier), but I'd be just as happy to see new moulds for these to add variety to Safari's bear sleuth.

Of course, I'm always hoping for some company to make sloth, spectacled, or moon bears, or even another sun bear (Mojo's is wonderful, but the more the merrier).
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 10:47 am

bjarki12 wrote:
I think one of Safari's interesting strengths is the variety of North American critters they make (understandable for a North American company).  Accordingly, I'd love to see updated bighorn sheep, maybe Dall sheep, and mountain goats, possibly families.

I think they also have a pretty great opportunity to repaint their American black bear into its different color phases (cinnamon, kermode, and glacier), but I'd be just as happy to see new moulds for these to add variety to Safari's bear sleuth.

Of course, I'm always hoping for some company to make sloth, spectacled, or moon bears, or even another sun bear (Mojo's is wonderful, but the more the merrier).

Very Happy Applause cheers

I would also like to see prairie dogs, burrowing owl, a Coati or Bassaris and of course a beautiful Greater sage grouse mâle cheers Very Happy bounce bounce bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Lucky Luke wrote:
I would also like to see prairie dogs, burrowing owl, a Coati or Bassaris and of course a beautiful Greater sage grouse mâle

Me too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?   What do you want to see from Safari for 2016? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see from Safari for 2016?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2