Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Snow" Doggy Dog :D

Go down 
+12
googie212
Deseo
sadie3112
Ana
JonasV
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
LeeAnn
A-J
SUSANNE
Florian
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

"Snow" Doggy Dog :D Empty
PostSubject: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:39 pm

Hello everyone , I`m happy Husky with new coat What a Face
Do you like it ? sunny
I'm made by PAPO... I come from Portugal :)
And I`m repainted by Kosta.
I was looking like this before :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
( I stole this nice photo from Susanne, I hope she she doesn't mind :)

But now...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Woof woof Laughing
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:40 pm

W O N D E R F U L I love you

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:56 pm

Snow !  You lucky, lucky husky, to come to live with Kosta and get a beautyful new coat cheers

Kosta, again you did a completely stunning work !
Look how you can see the lighter wool in the under-fur ! The fluff inside the ears ! The darker skin under the light fur, where it meets the dark fur in the face ! And, and...it is like he has got much more muscle Shocked and...WOW ! Applause Applause

I just can't believe that it is the same dog !
The original is beautyful, but "Snow" is PERFECT cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:09 pm

*Howls*
Now THAT is a Husky dog!
Stunning blue, alert eyes, coat is perfect...
Dogs are also in good hands with you, do you have more Canine plans?? <3
(IF you are gonna plan to do a Border Collie Blue or Red Merle.... I'm gonna smack you XD >.< Razz)

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:12 pm

It has become such a beauty!
And just like susanne has pointed out, the dubble fur is very good expressed with your painting work.
Wonderfull job cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Very Happy Thank you friends... Florian, Susanne, Karin, Anne-Joke :)
Yes, Susanne, the husky likes his new name ``Snow`` :)
I just made a joke with the rap singer ``Snoop dogg``, but since you called him ``Snow``..he like it Wink
And yes, I gave my best to show this effect of double fur color. I`m happy that you like it :)
Wow, Karin, these two Border Collie : Blue and Red Merle, they are just gorgeous...realy beautiful.
I have to make these two kolors for shure :) A don`t have any Border Collie model at the moment, but I have to buy ..maybe Papo, Mojo.. or maybe Safari..
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:47 pm

I knew you would like those two color variations Wink Very Happy bounce cheers drunken
Safari LTD Border Collie is my favorite, because of the typical stalking BC pose.
But because you did the Papo Husky, maybe it is fun to see a Papo BC Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:57 pm

NightLioness wrote:
I knew you would like those two color variations Wink Very Happy bounce cheers drunken
Safari LTD Border Collie is my favorite, because of the typical stalking BC pose.

Yes, I realy like them :)
For me is more easy to get Papo...but when I buy a new figures from the other brands, I`l order one Safari also Wink
Mojo also look`s good
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:03 pm

No! That's a real husky, what are you talking about? affraid drunken drunken drunken Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:25 pm

Kosta, we have a section called Pets and Breeds where you can show your petsI'll move it for you! Wink
. Snow is a wonderful dog and a very obedient one once I can see he hasn't moved from picture to picture to match the pose of that toy you're showing on top. Shocked
Seriously, are you aware how good painter you are? Unbelievable! cheers

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:03 am

Roger wrote:
Kosta, we have a section called Pets and Breeds where you can show your petsI'll move it for you! Wink
. Snow is a wonderful dog and a very obedient one once I can see he hasn't moved from picture to picture to match the pose of that toy you're showing on top. Shocked

cheers Thank you Roger :)
I`m sorry, I didn`t understand so clear your second sentence...can you please explain for me ? :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:27 am

costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:

I`m sorry, I didn`t understand so clear your second sentence...can you please explain for me ? :)

I was kidding about your dog, saying that he hasn't moved during the picture session. After it I was asking... do you know how good painter you are?

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:29 am

Wow. Stunning. I would love it if you did some other colors too, like red, or the patched huskies you see occasionally. Regardless, fabulous job!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:30 am

Roger wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:

I was kidding about your dog, saying that he hasn't moved during the picture session. After it I  was asking... do you know how good painter you are?  

Aaa haha, ok, now I undestand. Thank you for that :)
And thank you , that you think I`m a good painter :))

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:33 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Wow. Stunning. I would love it if you did some other colors too, like red, or the patched huskies you see occasionally. Regardless, fabulous job!

Thank you :) I also think to do that... For me will be more interesting to repaint diferent Husky models and not the same....but for now I like the Papo one the most. Maybe I`ll repaint more of this model :)
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:59 am

costicuba wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Yes, I really like them :)
For me is more easy to get Papo...but when I buy a new figures from the other brands, I`l order one Safari also Wink
Mojo also look`s good

Mojo indeed looks good too. Ghehe, that is a bit of my problem, I like them all XD
I have over 11 BC, but it is growing fast, 2 more are coming soon that I ordered on MPV.

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:15 pm

Holy cow Kosta you can amaze everyone again and again and again.. This dog is absolutely fantastic! I don't think I've ever seen someone with that kind of talent. Surprised Surprised Shocked

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:16 pm

This is another seriously amazing repaint by you Kosta. It's really wonderful how you change a toy into very realistic replica Very Happy cheers Applause

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:48 pm

Wow, thank you very much Anna and Jonas  Embarassed

JonasV wrote:
Holy cow Kosta you can amaze everyone again and again and again.. This dog is absolutely fantastic! I don't think I've ever seen someone with that kind of talent. Surprised Surprised Shocked

They are many and very talented people here...When we speak for toy models similar to mine, for example , I like very much many of the repaints by Pege..
Also I saw a guy from China, he showed his repaints in ATF... wonderful big cats and  marine animals ( Anna know`s him)
Maybe is not a good idea to show a link here, becouse it`s from a rival forum.. but he use wonderful colors, with nice technique.
He repainted many tigers an also the Papo snow leopard..
The diferent with my repaints is maybe this, that I`m trying to show more the effect of the texture... :)
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:22 pm

You really brought this husky to life Kosta cheers Great job Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:23 pm

Thank very much you Abby sunny

Deseo

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 6:59 pm

affraid Marvelous work. It's fur is perfect. You really made this nice model to live cheers cheers cheers

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Thank you very much Emilia..i`m very hapy that you like it sunny

googie212

Country/State : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:18 am

He's a lot cooler now! I love how wild he looks and the icy blue eyes!

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:20 am

Thank you :)

PostSubject: Re: "Snow" Doggy Dog :D   "Snow" Doggy Dog :D Empty

Back to top Go down

"Snow" Doggy Dog :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next