Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

MICRODINOS, a new collection of Interactive Dinos! - Mojo goes game...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: MICRODINOS, a new collection of Interactive Dinos! - Mojo goes game...   Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:39 am

As so often before, Roger has found something very unusual for me : A Mojo Parasaurolophus that you can play videogames with  cheers

Our model animals are joining the modern times...Ravensburger made TipToi, - and now Science4you, a Portuguese brand, has made Mojo dinos part of a video game !!! Shocked

I do neither have a smartphone nor a tablet, but still I am thrilled to have this new invention here in the middle of nowhere  cheers
Perhaps my son can show me how it works, when he comes to visit  bounce
But untill then, I hope Roger can tell some more Wink

Most important : Here are the pictures, - saying 1000 times more than words  Very Happy

For comparison  :The older model, enjoying a gorgeous summer day  sunny
I'll take a picture of the them together, as soon as possible Wink

Thankyou, dear Roger, for finding one more fantastic beast for my collection bounce Applause

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: MICRODINOS, a new collection of Interactive Dinos! - Mojo goes game...   Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:50 am

Interesting! I didn't know Mojo makes something like this too Shocked
Congratulations Susanne!! cheers Hurray for Roger! Very Happy
I wonder how it looks next to regular Mojo Parasarolophus Very Happy bounce

http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: MICRODINOS, a new collection of Interactive Dinos! - Mojo goes game...   Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:52 am

That's interesting!O.O Although the model here looks quite poor to me I think that's a nice idea Very Happy

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: MICRODINOS, a new collection of Interactive Dinos! - Mojo goes game...   Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:31 pm

That's different! So there's something inside the model that makes the game work? scratch I'd be interested to see how that works. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: MICRODINOS, a new collection of Interactive Dinos! - Mojo goes game...   Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Thanks Susanne! Very Happy This parasaurolophus belongs to a new Portuguese collection of 5 interactive dinos. The collection is called MicroDinos , it is a product from Portuguese company Science4You and they are made by Mojö Fun.
Those are normal figures, newer Mojö designs that have inside a microchip that interacts with your mobile phone or tablet through a game that you can upload for free to your gadget.
I don't know too much about the game but it is educational, interactive and can be played online. Your character will be the figure you buy and you can train, enpower, customize it in your game and fight together with other players online. You have to develope power, agility, defense,etc. The game is available in English, Portuguese and Spanish languages. I think it was interesting to see an online community of players with STS members fighting with each other. Laughing
Ah, you can also know the story behind your dino with some Ebooks.
As the figure has some technology applied and it is boxed, so it is more expensive and any of them is 14,95 Euros. The 5 dinos are: T-rex, triceratops, stegosaurus, velociraptor and parasaurolophus.
I think they're only available in Portugal and Spain but I can help whoever is interested, box can be sent under 500g.
Now a little secret... do you want me to ask Science4You to develope a similar game but with horses where you can train and compete the several equestrian disciplines? Idea

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: MICRODINOS, a new collection of Interactive Dinos! - Mojo goes game...   Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:40 pm

Interesting

Admin

PostSubject: Re: MICRODINOS, a new collection of Interactive Dinos! - Mojo goes game...   Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:24 pm

@Roger wrote:
Thanks Susanne! Very Happy This parasaurolophus belongs to a new Portuguese collection of 5 interactive dinos. The collection is called MicroDinos , it is a product from Portuguese company Science4You and they are made by Mojö Fun.
Those are normal figures, newer Mojö designs that have inside a microchip that interacts with your mobile phone or tablet through a game that you can upload for free to your gadget.
I don't know too much about the game but it is educational, interactive and can be played online. Your character will be the figure you buy and you can train, enpower, customize it in your game and fight together with other players online. You have to develope power, agility, defense,etc. The game is available in English, Portuguese and Spanish languages. I think it was interesting to see an online community of players with STS members fighting with each other. Laughing
Ah, you can also know the story behind your dino with some Ebooks.
As the figure has some technology applied and it is boxed, so it is more expensive and any of them is 14,95 Euros. The 5 dinos are: T-rex, triceratops, stegosaurus, velociraptor and parasaurolophus.
I think they're only available in Portugal and Spain but I can help whoever is interested, box can be sent under 500g.
Now a little secret... do you want me to ask Science4You to develope a similar game but with horses where you can train and compete the several equestrian disciplines?   Idea

Thankyou very much for the information, Roger Applause

Yes ! It could certainly be fun to see some of the STS-member playing the game Very Happy

And YES ! I could be a great idea to make a similar thing with Anna's beautyful horses cheers cheers
Whith less aggressive animals, there could be something for anoyher segment of customers.
I can imagine that they contact a person who knows about real horse psycology, how horses see thengs etc.. Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MICRODINOS, a new collection of Interactive Dinos! - Mojo goes game...   Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:44 pm

As promised, - here the new and the old parasaurolophus together Very Happy

They could be a male and a female, couldn't they ? Wink

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: MICRODINOS, a new collection of Interactive Dinos! - Mojo goes game...   Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Nice comparison pictures! Very Happy Yes, they could be a male and female, soon we will see a joey in mother's pouch. Wink Laughing

Admin

PostSubject: Re: MICRODINOS, a new collection of Interactive Dinos! - Mojo goes game...   Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:43 pm

@Roger wrote:
Nice comparison pictures! Very Happy Yes, they could be a male and female, soon we will see a joey in mother's pouch.  Wink Laughing

lol! lol!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: MICRODINOS, a new collection of Interactive Dinos! - Mojo goes game...   Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:15 am

Wow, great find and big congrats! I wanna play the game now. drunken

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MICRODINOS, a new collection of Interactive Dinos! - Mojo goes game...   Today at 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down

MICRODINOS, a new collection of Interactive Dinos! - Mojo goes game...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1