Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:57 am

Congrats Susanne, the kaiyodo's are beautiful! Very Happy

Your insect-models are beautiful together! I love you
and I have to mention that I love the bullyland wasp! I love you when i wanted to buy one they all where out of stock! xD

but- Congrats again! bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:16 pm

Sleep Sleep Oops I missed a lot affraid Embarassed

The drawing is such a cute and great gift, very nice little Siamese kitty ^.^

Oh those Kaiyodos! Very Happy Yay for Brett, very friendly of him to put them together :3
Can't wait to put my hands on the eagle myself, stunning little fella <3

And those dinosaurs.
Interesting that you and Roger needed to make a new page for one of them on TAI

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:54 pm

Thankyou Ken, Dusty and NL Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
and I have to mention that I love the bullyland wasp! I love you when i wanted to buy one they all where out of stock! xD

Yes, it is amazing , isn't it ? Wink
It was made from 98 to 2005, so it will probably be hard to find in a shop now scratch

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:14 pm

I am particularly interested in the birds: grouse, Eagle;
And the dormouse, really atrayant and the mythical serow!
Congratulations Susanne, really beautiful series

Very Happy cheers cheers Applause Applause Cool sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:02 pm

Thankyou, dear Luc Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:08 am

The Starlux is also a sun bear Susanne, an odd sun bear but the only one available in the 1970's Laughing

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:13 am

Heehe, yes it seems the dinos got confused with their babies. Well they seem to get along Very Happy

The Kaiyodos look stunning !

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:46 am

very nice new ones. I love you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:00 pm

A coupe of days I got a wonderful  "easter egg" From Niklas, - Niklas is Yvette's son. Wink
As Roger already said : Of course Niklas is a great person...with such a mother  cheers

He sent me CHOCOLATE  cheers
And CATS - Panini cats, - and one of them a SIAMESE cat  cheers  cheers

Look, aren't they lovely ? I wonder what breed the brown one is ...Norwegian Forest cat ? cat  cat  sunny

And a kind easter greeting card, - with a fine drawing and greeting in English
Togeteher with all these wonderful gifts, Yvette also sent me a full set of Panini ocean creatures  Very Happy

Already I have eaten the chocolate  Embarassed
But I have not yet unpacked the little fish etc, - there are 40, and many are tiny.
I will unpack them on a day when everything is quite, and my "real" critterz are sleeping  Wink

Thankyou 1000 times, Niklas and Yvette king queen cheers

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:03 pm

How nice! cheers The ocean creatures look lovely, I'd like to see photographs of them once you unpack them. But these cats are wonderful Very Happy What great additions!

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:45 pm

I love the little fish!!! Awwww, for some reason I am attracted to tiny models. Miniatures  drunken

Yum! I would've finished the chocolate as well Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:32 am

I see you're eating too much chocolate that you cannot recognize cat breeds anymore. Laughing Of course it is a... scratch ... furry cat? Well, I can't help too much, the only thing I know is that this was a fantastic Easter gift box from Niklas! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:05 am

Thankyou, friends Very Happy

Emma, I love tiny models also drunken

I see you're eating too much chocolate that you cannot recognize cat breeds anymore. Laughing Of course it is a... scratch ... furry cat? Well, I can't help too much, the only thing I know is that this was a fantastic Easter gift box from Niklas! cheers

Laughing Laughing
I did a little googling last nicht, and am now sure it is a Maine Coon cat
The Norwegian Forest Cat has a more straight profile ( less "stop" ) Wink
It makes sence, as the Norwegian cat was rather rare outside Scandinavia untill recently Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:15 am

So interesting additions! Congrats, Susanne, especialy with Siamese cat cheers
I would like to look at fishes as soon as possible bounce

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:42 am

Nice Panini additions :)

Country/State : Europa

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:39 am

Code:
But I have not yet unpacked the little fish etc, - there are 40, and many are tiny.
I will unpack them on a day when everything is quite, and my "real" critterz are sleeping  

Hello Susanne! I am very happy that you like the Panini animals. They are so little but so nice.
If you want, I can make some photos next week because I have the set too in my shelves ?
Greetings to your real cats. sunny

sunny arrow Susanne, I have made some photos from Panini sealife animals for you.

Last edited by Cheetahfan on Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Laughing Laughing
I did a little googling last nicht, and am now sure it is a Maine Coon cat
The Norwegian Forest Cat has a more straight profile ( less "stop" ) Wink
It makes sence, as the Norwegian cat was rather rare outside Scandinavia untill recently Very Happy [/quote]

Well, not many people can identify cat breeds better than you so I am sure you're right. Very Happy
The few information that I find about these cats show them together with dogs. Maybe these figures were used in different Panini collections. Not easy at all to figure it. scratch

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:07 pm

Great Very Happy I will surely need everybody's help in order to determine the species Wink

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Lovely newcomers Susanne! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:48 pm

@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
cheers

Same bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:56 pm

You have already seen the three awesome repaints that Kosta sent to me : Tigreco the tiger, Misty the Husky, and Jewel the Siamese cat Very Happy

However, the parcel contained a whol flosk of other beauties too Wink
The parcel alone was a gift , so beautyfully packed and with a love 3D card and little greetings :

The unpacking starting :

Two of the repaints are free. Here we are waiting exited to see what is in the jewelry-box ;-)

You can see the repaints here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Very Happy

A while ago, Kosta showed a  wonderful cattle-family, which are probably something a rare and exotic recently made Starlux models  Very Happy
Of course I loved them, - but I could not belive it, - he gave them to ME  affraid
WOW !  cheers
Aren't they wonderful ?

When I got the wild-wild gorilla from ChapMei, I was delighted, - and now Kosta sent me a friend for him  cheers
His name is LUCA, and he is from "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes"  monkey  cheers

LUCA has two faces. Right now he is being very dominant, so I don't dare introduce him to dominant ChapMei-Gorilla  Shocked
But he also has a very friendly face, so soon I will let the two giants meet Wink

And there was more  cheers
A whole flock of DOM / Heinerle models  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
So many that I could not find room for all of them in my "studio"  Laughing

I love this young cutie  elephant

And A NEW DONKEY  cheers
Immediately I saw that he and the Donkey of my childhood were closely related  sunny  sunny

The giraffes are awesome !!!

Wonderful hippo-familyl  !

For years I have admired these unicoloured models, but  The first one I ever got was a camel from Kosta, - and now he got a whole family  Very Happy

Zebras full of life and zebra-energy :

Wonderful lion and crocs, - the turtle is not DOM, but he fits in nicely  alien

Last, a beautyful family of Polar bears  cheers

Thankyou , thankyou again, Kosta Applause flower sunny flower cheers

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm

Some wonderful models and especially like the cattle! Applause Applause

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:03 pm

Well, now that we found that Kosta is the Domplast owner, we can work it a little bit more in Toy Animal Wiki. Laughing
Cattle gifts is priceless, fabulous! cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:13 pm

How wonderful! Congratulations, Susanne! cheers Applause

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:23 pm

Congratulations,  lovely newcomers again!

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Today at 12:23 am

Back to top Go down

Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next