Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susanne's 2015 newcomers

Go down 
+50
TheSpottedCat
MartinH
Florian
Phexedrine
Gwaine
trovalsa
Saien
75senta75
Kristie
Drakulka
Rakel
pipsxlch
Oryx7557
costicuba
Roger
SUSANNE
widukind
elephas_maximus
skysthelimit
NightLioness
jarda
Wilorvise
Tiermann
Carola
bojan
Kikimalou
Ana
sauroid
Tove
Realbelovedgirl
Dutch Bear
Night Elf
lucky luke
Niki2811
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
DaveScriv
Dum_my
ken yeo
sadie3112
donny ong
JonasV
LeeAnn
Saarlooswolfhound
Noémi
landrover
Bloodrayne
Taos
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptySun May 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Nice additions and very interesting photos with a story you have there Very Happy
Congrats, Susanne!

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:19 pm

This brings a big smile to my face, what a great photo-story! Very Happy
Seeing PP among other lovely horses also make me smile, she looks so happy there.
And Gitte is a beautiful Shire! <3

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:10 pm

Congratulations Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Nice additions and very interesting photos Very Happy cheers Applause queen flower Cool
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:20 pm

Beautiful additions! I especially love the shire mare mold, such an honest face and lovely leg feathering. Very nice Schleich horse collection as well.  Smile

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:34 pm

Thankyou very much from Gitte and PP and me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:25 pm

lovely horses Susanne!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:22 pm

This morning the mail-lady brought no less than THREE parcels  affraid
Parcels from almost all over the world, - one from Ireland, one from Germany, and one all the way from New Zealand   sunny

Phil (Goatherder) sent me this fantastic flock !!!
We had made a trade, but he added a lot more than we had agreed Very Happy
In case you do not know these beauties, they are Britains Hippo, walrus ( Old edition) and sea lions.The cassowary and lovely, lovely cuscus Yowies. And the most chrming tiny baboon for my small models shelf  cheers

Emma sent me a wonderful surprise !!!
Even if she is not feeling well, she has sent me the kindest letter, and a book, where she has contributed with an essay about her grandmother !!! flower
Also treee lovely, little lizards and some beautyful cards with animals, - she especially included the one with the mandrill, because she knows I love them Very Happy

From Mrs Santa in München , - Yvette  santa
Yvette has bought the magazine with the lovely, rearing unicorn for me, and also included a Bullyland rattlesnake, and a cute rubber-poodle Very Happy

And, WOW ! Also from Yvette : My firrst ever Durolin-model  cheers
The wonderful, charming, rare and lovely DUROLIN owl  ( left) immediately flew up on the piana to uhuuu together with her cousin from Neo-Form.
They are probably both copies of a German brand.
One is made in Czechoslovakia, and one in Denmark, but they understand each other perfectly well Wink

Thankyou, thankyou VERY much Phil, Emma and Yvette flower flower flower Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:13 pm

I enjoy seeing some Britains in your collection. They are among the best sculpts of their time.
Fantastic also these gifts from Emma, she's a nice young lady! Very Happy
... and Fairy Yvette can even find a brand that was missing in your collecton... how is it possible? Laughing
Love to see these two owls together. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:18 pm

I especially like the owls and the Yowies but also the rest is wonderful!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:50 pm

A big congrats Susanne Very Happy All these new additions are from wonderful people, lucky you Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:54 pm

Such great models from great friends cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:55 pm

Congrats, Susanne! cheers
Lucky you! You always have so many and often so rare models! Very Happy
And I want post service like yours, I hate mine, which almost lost my another parcel. It has arrived to my post office but I can't take it early than Monday Crying or Very sad

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:07 pm

Yaaay so glad that you got them Very Happy and so happy that you like them bounce I'm sure that the lizards will be very happy in Denmark Very Happy

Such a nice lot of other gifts too! flower
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 11:19 pm

Great newcomers Susanne! sunny Your mail lady has a lot of work. geek
Do you also have the sitting baby hippo by Britains ?

Susanne wrote:
They are probably both copies of a German brand.

The company Durolin in the former CSR was originally a subsidiary of the company Pfeiffer / Vienna and has made there  in CSR Elastolin animal figures until 1945.
On the other side, 1925 Pfeiffer has been taken over by the now larger company Hausser. The entire part of figures, the trademark Tipple-Topple and also some of the employees and the Pfeiffers family "switched" to Hausser.
So basically Durolin figures are actually Pfeiffer / Tipple Topple / Elastolin figures but not a "classic copy" what is done by an other company because Durolin is subsidiary of Pfeiffer.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:06 am

This is VERY interesting, Yvette  cheers

We will have to change that in TAI Very Happy

I found something about it, - unfortunately in German : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A funny thing is that Danolin copied the cat with ball at the top of the picture  Laughing

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 3:21 pm

Great newcommers Susanne...big Congratulations for all of them cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:17 pm

Thankyou, dear Kosta sunny

75senta75 wrote:

Do you also have the sitting baby hippo by Britains ?

Yes cheers
I have the hippo calf !! Very Happy
Next to my Reislers, he is one of the models I have had longest.
It must have been some time in the 1970s, I was home to visit my parents and went to the old toyshop of my childhood to look for Reislers.
But , alas, Reisler had shut down by then.
They had a few Britains, though, and I got this cutie, a camel with calf, a tapir , and a orangutan, - I remember it like it was yesterday Very Happy
They live in an old doll-suitcase with cottonwool, - but I take them out now and then Laughing
- and now Hippio has A MOM bounce cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:24 pm

Congratulations Susanne! Beautiful newcomers! I love the playing cat cat bounce

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Congratulation, Susanne, I remember this Masse-figure owl well from my childhood. I hope I still have such owls somewhere in old box in my parents house. These figures were produced in former Czechoslovakia until 80-era...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:46 pm

jarda wrote:
Congratulation, Susanne, I remember this Masse-figure owl well from my childhood. I hope I still have such owls somewhere in old box in my parents house. These figures were produced in former Czechoslovakia until 80-era...

WOW ! You must look for them, Jarda bounce
I would LOVE to see them , please, please cheers

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:18 am

they are all very lovely Susanne!
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:23 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
jarda wrote:

WOW ! You must look for them, Jarda bounce
I would LOVE to see them , please, please cheers

I do it, Susanne, but I am not sure when... scratch
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:51 pm

bounce cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:04 pm

Nick (Cscshop2013) was kind enough to sell a beautyful metal donkey to me   cheers
A true gem for my collection of donkeys  Very Happy

His ears are too long for my small-model shelves, so now he is sharing room with several other donkeys in the VIP-cupboard  Wink

As you can see, the others were a little suspicious at first, because he is the first metal donkey here , - but after a short time they were all settled together Wink

( The little glass you can see to the right belonged to my mother's grandfather.
Each morning he drank one schnaps from it , - of course he became a very old man Wink Laughing )

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Susanne's 2015 newcomers
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next