Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Congratz on all of them Very Happy

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:07 pm

Thankyou cheers

SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:05 pm

A cople of weeks ago I found a composition camel on a net-site for second-hand stuff, at a very reasonalble price.
He fits beautyfully to the adult and calf from Danolin, here he is with his new family (right) alien  alien  alien
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some days later, the seller sent me a mail that he had these two for sale . Danolin Okapi and Billy goat  cheers :

I told him that his price was too low, and that I wanted to pay a bit more  geek
...and then I eneded by getting a whole bunch  Laughing
Tipple-Topple Hind, elastolin hind ( standing), Danolin gorilla, - and the last two are from Lineol, as every collector of composition animals knows Very Happy

And here are some rarities.
The musk ox was designed especially for Neo-Form ! The tips are broken from his horn, but for me he is a dream come true, - he is just...WOW cheers
The sea lion is also NeoForm, and I think the seal and hippos are Danolin Very Happy

These are German models, and have flaws, but most are ok, and I love them Wink

I took a deep breath and made a beak for the capercaille  pale  It is somewhat too large, but now he can at least eat, and perhaps "sing" to attract a wife ? Very Happy

Here are the hippos together with the Lineol hippo, - Mom has lost her lower canines, but she is doing fine  Very Happy

The little Danolin gorilla tigether with the original Wink

And last, my new bison (left) together with his two firends...I am not too sure about the brand of any of them  Embarassed  Laughing

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Congrats on such lovely rarities!  That's a great assortment. And I'm sure your capercaille loves his new beak. It looks natural enough on him if I hadn't read the description I wouldn't have known. :)

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Oh wowww, these old models made my day (ups evening) Susanne Very Happy cheers Applause
They are so wonderful..all of them.. and with your great photos I realy engoy them.
So great new (old) models for your collection, congratulations sunny

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:58 pm

Thankyou, dear Laura and dear Kosta queen king cheers

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:35 pm

You always know how to bring forth the charm, these old animals have, in your photos Very Happy drunken Applause
So the seller was really generous, how else, you are too cheers

Can you make a photo of the little marten type animal on the branch please? :3

Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:17 pm

I am a big enthusiast of these old composition figures although I only have few. Among my collection there's the fabulous Lineol eland we can see in your pictures. Very Happy
The okapi is quite surprising and the goat looks like an ibex. Capercaili very expressive and musk ox full of character. Congratulations! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:14 pm

Some amazing models Susanne :) Congrats Wink

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:49 pm

Wonderful old models and so expressive! Applause Applause Applause

Country/State : Elvas, Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:01 am

Wonderful, wonderful new additions, Susanne! Congratulations. Very Happy The Tipple-Topple hind has to be my favourite - she has such a sweet face!

SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:12 am

Thankyou very much Karin, Roger, Florian, Taylor and Pip cheers

SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
...The Tipple-Topple hind has to be my favourite - she has such a sweet face!

You are so right ! cheers She seems just a "brown thing", but she is very special drunken

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:18 am

Very very beautieful and interesting oldies Susanne :)

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Beautiful critters Susanne, congratulations! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Thankyou, Andreas and LeeAnn Very Happy

SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Can you make a photo of the little marten type animal on the branch please? :3

Better late than never Wink
Here he is, the beautyful pine marden from Lineol , first made in 1938 :

A shame that a bit is broken off the base, but who looks at the base when there is a pine marten in the spotlight ? Laughing

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:00 pm

That is a really fabulous figure. :) Congrats

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:53 pm

These pointy ears instead of their round ears makes it look almost like a fox. That's a truly wonderful figure and it makes me think how incredible it is that I have more than 100 foxes and not a grey fox yet! Shocked Embarassed It is a marten Roger. Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:56 am

I love seeing models like these, they always have such character and seem so alive despite their lack of modern realism. drunken Great new marten, and big congrats! Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:42 am

Congratz on all the new ones
Love that pine marden he is so cute !!

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:12 pm

Phantastic too Susanne :)

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:23 pm

Thankyou for your kind comments, friends Very Happy

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:31 pm

wonderful classic models Susanne, im so happy for you. cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:46 pm

Thankyou, dear Sauro Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Today at 1:56 am

Back to top Go down

Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next