Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:42 am

Very nice oldies additions Susanne Very Happy and congratulation for the Capercaillie beak Applause

I have a few questions: Are you sure the zebu is a Lineol? Could you show more pics of this one? Is the Bison in the middle shouldn't be a Hausser or a Tipple -Topple?

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:40 am

I like much this marden. is spectacular.

Big congratulations Susanne Applause Applause Applause

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:09 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
congrats Sue... amazing!

Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:32 pm

Lately I have got parcels from no less than THREE friends  Shocked  cheers

Steve was generous as always, and offered two boxes for Safari Vanishing Wild models, - I  was the lucky ( greedy ? Rolling Eyes  Laughing ) person who got them  cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And he even included a Safari booklet with VW animals  study  Very Happy

Simone showed a beautyful Indian Rhino, which she had for sale on Ebay, And I was the winner  bounce  Very Happy

But Simone did not want me to pay...she even included a whole zoo   Very Happy
A whole flock of reptiles  Crocodile  alien  tongue

And a whole flock of mammals too  pig  cat  rabbit  rabbit  monkey  rendeer  elephant  albino  Wink

Today a parcel arrived from Yvette  bounce
The latest Bayala magazine, with the cutest foal/horse with an enormous mane and tail, - and the two new donkeys from TipToy  cheers

Surprises : Two beautyful table napkins with cats  cat  cheers
And a bar of chocolate, - so delicious that I have already eaten it, and Fidda made confetti of the paper, so I can't show it  Embarassed  Laughing

The little horse "Tyara" from the magazine no 9 2015  Very Happy

Aren't those donkeys just fantastic ? I love them SO much and plan to make a small walkaround as soon as I find the time  Very Happy

Thankyou very, very much to Steve, Simone and Yvette king queen Applause flower cheers

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:19 pm

Those donkeys are so lovely  Smile
I'm a bit jealous of the mother donkey.
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Lovely!

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:31 am

Tiptoy donkeys are lovely.

congrats Susanne. Smile

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:10 am

Nice additions again Susanne :)

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:03 am

Congrats Susanne!!!!!

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:52 pm

Congrats and the donkeys are superb! Smile Smile

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:32 pm

Those donkeys are so cute flower Love them!

I had to do a double-take - I have a rug with that exact same kitty picture! Laughing It's right next to me, I thought "how did Susanne get my rug???" Wink

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Thankyou for all the kind comments  flower  santa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had to do a double-take - I have a rug with that exact same kitty picture! Laughing It's right next to me, I thought "how did Susanne get my rug???" Wink

Laughing Yvette , now we know where you got them cheers Laughing

What a funny co-incidence Shocked cheers

SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:10 pm

Very nice oldies additions Susanne Very Happy  and congratulation for the Capercaillie beak Applause

I have a few questions: Are you sure the zebu is a Lineol? Could you show more pics of this one? Is the Bison in the middle shouldn't be a Hausser or a Tipple -Topple?

Thankyou, dear Christophe !!

Sorry for the late ansver, - life has decided that everything here has to happen just now in the busy pre-christmas time geek

You are right ! The zebu is from Elastolin, - the post-war variation. It was hidden among the wold animals in my book, so that is why I did not find it, and thought the quality looked like Lineol geek

About the bisons.
I have forced myself to take a break and stop being stressed. So checking in my book and the net they are from left to right :

Lineol, Elastolin model late post-war, and Tipple-topple post war. study

The one in the middle also looks like TT, but TT has a higher neck and a flatter forehead:D

Gosh ! Therer are SO many bisons that look almost alike Shocked

SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Todsy I got a parcel from Spielzeugguenstig.de  cheers

Mostly re-cycling : The octopus, cobra and parrot are well known models, just more or less new paintwork Wink But the dog and chimp are wonderful Very Happy

I just had to have the hippogrif too, because I saw the film where Harry Potter rode on one, and it was so lovely...I don't really know what to think about this guy, - but perhaps I give him to some child later Laughing

Hmm, I have taken pictures for walkarounds of the dog and the chimp, but Photobucket works slower than a half-dead snail  Suspect , so that will have to wait till it  - hopefully - works better some day Rolling Eyes

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:36 pm

Woww... brand new Safari models Applause
They look realy nice ...some of them old, with new colors..but I like them all :)
And specially the chimp and the dog ..I can`t wait for the walkarounds bounce cheers
And the newcomers from Steve, Simone, Yvette are all great :)
Congratulations dear Susanne.
Those TipToy donkeys are soo lovely models sunny

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:38 pm

Wow, great bison! Very Happy

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:01 am

Wow Susanne, phantastic news :)

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:41 am

Thankyou, dear friends cheers

Last edited by SUSANNE on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:29 am

Huge Congratulations! cheers

A walkaround of the chimp would be nice Razz

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:19 pm

The donkeys are sooo cute!!! Thank you for showing!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:58 pm

I really like the donkeys too, very nice additions !

SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:34 pm

A walkaround of the chimp would be nice Razz

Here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy monkey Very Happy

SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:02 pm

For a while Laura and I have been planning to do some trading, but somehow we both were very slow, so it has taken several months  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

But Laura beat me to it, and today I got the most delightful parcel from USA  cheers
No less than 15 of the 18 US-Yowies !

All were beautyfully packed, each one in its Yowie-box with the data sheet :

These little models are so lovely, I plan to make a topic with some close-ups, even if I know that they have already been shown  Wink

But that was not all !
Laura had drawn a beautyful and charming Christmas card for me written me that most wonderful letter, - IN DANISH  Shocked
And already three months ago, she made me a birthday card...but not just any birthday card !

LOOOK !!!!!!
A miniature painting of two beautyful, beautyful Siamussies  cheers
The photo does not do it justice, - it is painted on real canvas, and the colours are so vibrant and realistic, I can't stop looking at it  drunken

So I remoded it very carefully from the letter ( which I'll keep, of course), and ta-daaaaa! It fits just perfectly in my small-items shelf  cheers

A BIG hug and warm thankyous to Laura and her wonderful family Applause Applause

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:50 am

I couldn't end my today's long journey visting the forum without taking a look here! Very Happy
So wonderful Yowies from Laura and these cards are just so beautiful! flower cat
Susanne, 3 is a collection but 3 missing is not a collection anymore. Laughing You have to complete it and please show your great close-ups to us as you commented! bounce santa

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:49 am

Big congratulation Susanne Very Happy I have an idea of what means teh word unlimites each time I think how small is your collection Laughing

More pics please, especially the owl Wink

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Today at 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next