Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:58 pm

Yes ! Gorgeous cheers

These old composition-makers made such wonderful camels Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Big congrats Susanne! cheers Many lovely llamas drunken

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:32 pm

Congratulations on the wonderful additions, Susanne! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yvette made me aware of a set of Panini-dinos onEbay, and kindly got them for me, because the seller wouldn't deal with Dum Danes  Laughing
I did wonder what the funny monkeys were doing in a dino-set, and it turned out that the models are actually marked DISNEY .
But I like Disney models, and I like the models, - some even DO look like dinos  Very Happy
Thankyou very, very much, Yvette for helping me AGAIN  Applause
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh my, I'm a bit jealous about your Disney Dinosaur (that's the name of the movie) figurines.. Any idea what brand they are? I'd love to have these myself Shocked

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:50 pm

Glad you like the models-the Llama is one of the best ones around-its one of my favourites!The tag on the Bobcat/Lynx is from the distributor as you said-its a well known UK chain of shops call Wilkinsons.

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:16 pm

I love love that panda drunken

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:28 pm

I love your nayab figures, and DINOSAUR FIGURES!!!! I loved that movie as a kid, huge congrats on your wonderful new additions. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:00 pm

Yesterday a parcel arrived from Portugal   cheers
Once again our dear crocodile has guessed models that I did not even know I had at the top of my wishlist , - how does he do it ?  cheers  

LOOK :

From SOL90 the imressive white rhino with heaps of personality and power Very Happy
From The series of English Yowies, - a GIBBON ! It is years since I gave up finding him  cheers
From LINEOL, - a lovely lioness ! Even better :  she is lying down, which makes a group look much more natural Very Happy

Here the liones is with her new family.
Her husband I got thanks to Yvette, - little guy has lived here for ages in a box, together with a giraffe and a deer, - now he has a whole family  cat  cat  cat  Laughing  

The models from SOL90 are almost impossible to find these days...unless you are a millionnaire Wink
But with help from STS-friends, now I have three ! To from Portugal and one from South America !!!!!

And here we have the gibbon !!
Very hard to find, as I have discovered, - but Roger gave me his  cheers

One more, who is happy to get a gibbon-friend  monkey  monkey  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing It looks like I need to sort a bit out on this shelf  Embarassed
But they are nice, friendly critters, and get along fine with horses, antelopes etc Wink

Thankyou, dear Roger for this precious, wonderful gifts Very Happy cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:20 pm

Interesting and rare newcomers Susanne,  big congratulations!!

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:34 pm

cheers cheers cheers Congrats Susanne! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:29 pm

Big congrats, Susanne! sunny

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:56 am

Ohhh, soooo nice new friends :)
They are all great.
I like so much Sol90 models...this rhino is great (I have from Kiki the gorilla)
These models has a special charm :))
That Lineol lioness ... I love you Together with the whole family..3 lovely jewells :)
Congratulations Susanne..and Bravo Roger Applause

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:29 am

Congratulation Susanne Very Happy Hurray for the Croc cheers

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:44 am

Thankyou, dear gals and guys Very Happy Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Congratulations, what a lovely models Very Happy I especially like the gibbon; I love the Yowie models Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:44 pm

This is fun Very Happy

Last week Christophe showed this picture here :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
......The one below is the PreWW2 Hausser.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And a couple of days ago I found this one   cheers

He is from the old, Danish brand, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , - and the first Danolin I have ever seen for sale in Denmark Very Happy

Here is the mark of Danolin :

I wished I could find something more about the Danolin models on the net, - does anybody know ????

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Very interesting, Susanne! Sorry, I can't help you; I have a lack of knowledge when it comes to vintage brands scratch

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update April 1st   Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:25 pm

great additions, Susanne. the rhino is awesome but the gibbon is my favorite. Hurray for Rogerio! cheers monkey

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:30 pm

Great Camel Susanne Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Beautiful newcomers! The rhino, the gibbon, and Lineol lioness and the Danolin camel, all are fantastic! Congratulations Susanne! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:22 pm

I think the Lineol lions look very nice, though the detailing is a bit simplified the proportions and posing is excellent. The male lion in particular is among my favourites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:56 am

Great camel and lioness!The Yowies gibbon is a great addition.I made the mistake of trading this little beauty a few years ago and thought it would be easy to replace but alas not! Sad Sad So its on my search list again.

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:55 am

Congratulation Susanne! Nice SOL90 Rihno!

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:00 pm

I saw this beautyful baby on Ebay, and could not resist Embarassed Very Happy
The Sperm Whale baby from Safaris Monterey Bay collection has been retired for several years.
I do not know when the production was stopped. It is in my catalogue from 2003, but not in the next one I have : 2007 study

But this one even has the really old tag , which I have never seen for this range Very Happy

If somebody has the mom and/or other variation, I would love to see photos Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:08 pm

A nice oldie, i think after all these years the calf is now a adult :)

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:09 pm

Congrats! Very Happy
Hope this kid find his mom!

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D   Today at 6:52 am

Back to top Go down

Various news in Susanne's collection 2015, update December 29th, wonderful parcel from Laura :-D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next