Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal

Go down 

2014 Horse Figure of the Year
Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal
25%
 25% [ 32 ]
CollectA Lusitano Mare
5%
 5% [ 6 ]
CollectA Missouri Fox Trotter
3%
 3% [ 4 ]
CollectA Morgan Stallion
12%
 12% [ 15 ]
Safari Ltd Mustang Mare
17%
 17% [ 22 ]
CollectA Standardbred Pacer
5%
 5% [ 7 ]
Mojo Fun Suffolk Punch Mare
13%
 13% [ 16 ]
Mojo Fun Suffolk Punch Foal
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
CollectA Pinto Mare
10%
 10% [ 13 ]
Schleich Trakehner Foal
10%
 10% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 128

AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:50 pm

Here are the finalists for the STS 2014 Figure of the Year!
This poll will run for 7 days with one vote per member allowed.
On Friday, January 30th we will know the results.
The winning figure will participate in the overall 2014 Toy Animal Figure of the Year poll, along with the other category winners.
(If you have in-hand photos of any of these models feel free to post here and they'll be added to the first post!)

MOJÖ FUN Arabian Mare in Foal
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

COLLECTA Lusitano Mare

COLLECTA Missouri Fox Trotter

COLLECTA Morgan Stallion

SAFARI LTD Mustang Mare

COLLECTA Standardbred Pacer

MOJÖ FUN Suffolk Punch Mare

MOJÖ FUN Suffolk Punch Foal

COLLECTA Pinto Mare

SCHLEICH Trakehner Foal

Last edited by LeeAnn on Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:57 pm

Last year was the CollectA Fjord Stallion, who's next? bounce

Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:10 pm

CollectA Pinto got my vote cheers The sculpting is amazing!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:57 pm

Voted!

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:18 pm

I have problems with displaying COLLECTA Morgan Stallion image Sad

SOLVED
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:21 pm

Voted

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:14 am

i think the mojo suffolk mare
the mojo mare in foal
CollectA Morgan Stallion
Safari Ltd Mustang Mare

Are all winners...
Sorry schleich ... Sad

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:31 am

Mojos horses bounce

Anna rules ! She makes the most fantastic horses, - even the *beep* paintwork from Mojo can hide it Applause cheers

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:34 am

SSSSSSHHHHHH, it is a secret Susanne... The poll isn't closed Wink

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:12 pm

@Kikimalou wrote:
SSSSSSHHHHHH, it is a secret Susanne... The poll isn't closed Wink

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Laughing

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:25 pm

My vite went for the Arabian mare in foal. Because she is beautiful of course, and that she is the first pregnant horse figurine I've seen in that scale in a plastic toy version.

My number two personal fav would be the Deluxe CollectA Lusitano mare Very Happy

Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:56 am

I can see all of the horses except the CollectA Morgan Stallion.  Is there someplace else I can see the horse?
Back to top Go down
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:20 am

@Jennypurr wrote:
I can see all of the horses except the CollectA Morgan Stallion.  Is there someplace else I can see the horse?

Ah, found the picture of the Morgan stallion. I think it looks a LOT like the Peter Stone Morgan!
Back to top Go down
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:47 am

@Jennypurr wrote:

As I see, I was not the only one... I am able to load this pic now but still I think there is something wrong with this pic on STS side scratch
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:05 pm

That's weird, I'm not having any trouble viewing the photo. Have you tried refreshing the page?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:43 pm

108 votes for now cheers in 2013 it was "only" 79 Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:47 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:22 am

@Kikimalou wrote:
108 votes for now cheers  in 2013 it was "only" 79 Very Happy

In this particular poll the difference is notorious. Maybe LeeAnn's effect? Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:54 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:25 pm

We have a winner! cheers cheers cheers

MOJÖ FUN Arabian Mare in Foal

Here are the rest of the results:
2. Safari Ltd Mustang Mare
3. Mojo Fun Suffolk Punch Mare
4. CollectA Morgan Stallion
5. CollectA Pinto Mare
6. Schleich Trakehner Foal
7. CollectA Standardbred Pacer
8. CollectA Lusitano Mare
9. CollectA Missouri Fox Trotter
10. Mojo Fun Suffolk Punch Foal
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:10 pm

Thanks LeeAnn for all your work with these 3 categories. I find the final result of this poll also very fair, a pregnant mare is a genial idea and it needed to be awarded! cheers
I voted in Suffolk Punch mare because it is the best horse figure in my opinion but surely this Arabian is an innovative concept and also a very good sculpt. :)
Mojo with 2 figures on top3 is a good sign for quality of new Mojo horses, we could call Ana effect but it is because of her talent and not because of our kindness. Her Border collie was less voted than Mojo golden retriever that she hasn't sculpted.. so not a question of kindness but a result of her good work, namely with horses.
I am surprised with 2nd place! Shocked Safari horses are very good but they are not very popular yet and that Mustang is a reused mould.
No Schleich adulte horses in this top10, maybe not surprising at all considering their 2014 releases, next year they will have a better performance.
Congratulations to Mojö Fun and to Anna Dobrowolska! cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:59 pm

I also voted for the suffolk punch mare myself, only because of the very poor paintwork on the Arab. If the arab would not have been red I would have voted for her. Nothing to do with the sculpt - if I were voting on sculpt only and not paintwork I wouldn't know which to pick! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:15 pm

Oh, thank you so much for choosing the Arab mare sunny sunny sunny sunny

I'm quite surprised I must say, the red paint job didn't show her in a very good light I think study I hope in future this paintwork will be updated, perhaps Mojo should even consider second colour version of this mould Smile

I'm very happy that so many of you like her, even in RED bay colour, thank you, thank you!!! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:17 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:46 pm

cheers cheers for Anna cheers cheers sunny

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:07 pm

Applause Applause Applause Anna! Congratulation!
The arab mare is beautiful, but the red matt colour Mojo gave her is awful Crying or Very sad She deserves a better painting. I like semiglossy horsemodels better, but I gave her my vote.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:23 am

Thank you friends! I will ask if Mojo can update the paint job in the coming year Very Happy Big THANK YOU ALL!!! Very Happy sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal   

Back to top Go down

The STS 2014 Horse Figure Final Poll: Mojo Fun Arabian Mare in Foal
Page 1 of 1