Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share
 

 Mojö Fjord Mare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1106

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Hi all! :)
Not many time ago I bought Mojö fjord mare. Lovely girl! Very anatomic and beautiful.

Mojö Fjord Mare Dsc_1325
Mojö Fjord Mare Dsc_1326
Mojö Fjord Mare Dsc_1327
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 32
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9875

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Thank you for the walk around Very Happy I'm happy to see you like this model. I think your photos are really good Very Happy

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Mojö Fjord Mare Likaon11 Mojö Fjord Mare Minilo10
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1106

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:18 pm

@Ana wrote:
Thank you for the walk around Very Happy I'm happy to see you like this model. I think your photos are really good Very Happy
Thank you very much! And I love all your models!
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland
Age : 23
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5657

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:32 pm

Congarts! Very Happy

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10330

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:42 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 44
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 24117

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:28 pm

I also have that Fjord mare and I love it! Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile  MY collection of FOXES! Mojö Fjord Mare Foxy-T_zpsfcddb528 Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 66
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 32949

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:14 pm

Hurray for IZZY, the beautyful Fjord cheers

Yes ! You take wonderful pictures, - does the sun always shine in Russia ? sunny

_________________
Very Happy  SUSANNE  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1106

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:19 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
Hurray for IZZY, the beautyful Fjord cheers

Yes ! You take wonderful pictures, - does the sun always shine in Russia ? sunny
Thank you! :) Not always: we had the sun two days ago but now it's snowing, snowing and snowing. It's good, I like snow XD But you can't imagine how it was beautiful two days ago! I was busy in that time and couldn't take photo Sad(
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 66
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 32949

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:45 pm

Where in Russia do you live ? Only if you want to tell, of course Wink

_________________
Very Happy  SUSANNE  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1106

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:00 pm

@SUSANNE wrote:
Where in Russia do you live ? Only if you want to tell, of course Wink
It's not a secret Very Happy I live in Moscow :)
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 30649

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:27 pm

Congratulations

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland
Age : 23
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5657

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:05 am

@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
Where in Russia do you live ? Only if you want to tell, of course Wink
It's not a secret Very Happy I live in Moscow :)

Oh it's not very far away form me Very Happy Laughing

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1106

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:25 pm

@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
Where in Russia do you live ? Only if you want to tell, of course Wink
It's not a secret Very Happy I live in Moscow :)

Oh it's not very far away form me Very Happy Laughing
Yay Very Happy By the way, I would like to travel on the countries of Scandinavia Wink
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1106

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:35 pm

@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
Hurray for IZZY, the beautyful Fjord cheers

Yes ! You take wonderful pictures, - does the sun always shine in Russia ? sunny
Thank you! :) Not always: we had the sun two days ago but now it's snowing, snowing and snowing. It's good, I like snow XD But you can't imagine how it was beautiful two days ago! I was busy in that time and couldn't take photo Sad(
Well, it is the single photo that I could take three days ago, when we have sun:
Mojö Fjord Mare Dsc_0045
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 32
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9875

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:06 pm

@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@Ana wrote:
Thank you for the walk around Very Happy I'm happy to see you like this model. I think your photos are really good Very Happy
Thank you very much! And I love all your models!


Thank you very much for your words. It means a lot to me. Smile

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
Mojö Fjord Mare Likaon11 Mojö Fjord Mare Minilo10
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland
Age : 23
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5657

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:49 pm

@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
Where in Russia do you live ? Only if you want to tell, of course Wink
It's not a secret Very Happy I live in Moscow :)

Oh it's not very far away form me Very Happy Laughing
Yay Very Happy By the way, I would like to travel on the countries of Scandinavia Wink

Very Happy Very Happy
Yes! I think these countries like Estonia, Norway, Iceland etc. are very interesting! And welcome to Finland too cheers

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1106

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:37 pm

@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
Where in Russia do you live ? Only if you want to tell, of course Wink
It's not a secret Very Happy I live in Moscow :)

Oh it's not very far away form me Very Happy Laughing
Yay Very Happy By the way, I would like to travel on the countries of Scandinavia Wink

Very Happy Very Happy
Yes! I think these countries like Estonia, Norway, Iceland etc. are very interesting! And welcome to Finland too cheers
We're friend with my school psychologist. So she decided to learn Finnish Very Happy So maybe I'll really visit Finland (I want visit Finland and Germany the most), who knows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland
Age : 23
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5657

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:14 am

@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
Where in Russia do you live ? Only if you want to tell, of course Wink
It's not a secret Very Happy I live in Moscow :)

Oh it's not very far away form me Very Happy Laughing
Yay Very Happy By the way, I would like to travel on the countries of Scandinavia Wink

Very Happy Very Happy
Yes! I think these countries like Estonia, Norway, Iceland etc. are very interesting! And welcome to Finland too cheers
We're friend with my school psychologist. So she decided to learn Finnish Very Happy So maybe I'll really visit Finland (I want visit Finland and Germany the most), who knows Very Happy
Wow that sounds nice!  Very Happy We had an opportunity to learn Russian in high school but I never participated the classes. @  My three friends did though  Very Happy Funny!  = D

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1106

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:06 pm

@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
Where in Russia do you live ? Only if you want to tell, of course Wink
It's not a secret Very Happy I live in Moscow :)

Oh it's not very far away form me Very Happy Laughing
Yay Very Happy By the way, I would like to travel on the countries of Scandinavia Wink

Very Happy Very Happy
Yes! I think these countries like Estonia, Norway, Iceland etc. are very interesting! And welcome to Finland too cheers
We're friend with my school psychologist. So she decided to learn Finnish Very Happy So maybe I'll really visit Finland (I want visit Finland and Germany the most), who knows Very Happy
Wow that sounds nice!  Very Happy We had an opportunity to learn Russian in high school but I never participated the classes. @  My three friends did though  Very Happy Funny!  = D
Haha, cool Very Happy But why didn't you want to learn Russian? (but yeah, it's very trouble, even my friends don't write right)
We're learning two languages: French and English but I don't know French, despite I started learn them when I was 8 XD I'm learning English almost 7 years and I think I know it very well, especialy after my classes started in the past year :) I like German and I learned it before but school... Crying or Very sad I'm to tired to practice therd language.
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland
Age : 23
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5657

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:55 am

@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
Where in Russia do you live ? Only if you want to tell, of course Wink
It's not a secret Very Happy I live in Moscow :)

Oh it's not very far away form me Very Happy Laughing
Yay Very Happy By the way, I would like to travel on the countries of Scandinavia Wink

Very Happy Very Happy
Yes! I think these countries like Estonia, Norway, Iceland etc. are very interesting! And welcome to Finland too cheers
We're friend with my school psychologist. So she decided to learn Finnish Very Happy So maybe I'll really visit Finland (I want visit Finland and Germany the most), who knows Very Happy
Wow that sounds nice!  Very Happy We had an opportunity to learn Russian in high school but I never participated the classes. @  My three friends did though  Very Happy Funny!  = D
Haha, cool Very Happy But why didn't you want to learn Russian? (but yeah, it's very trouble, even my friends don't write right)
We're learning two languages: French and English but I don't know French, despite I started learn them when I was 8 XD I'm learning English almost 7 years and I think I know it very well, especialy after my classes started in the past year :) I like German and I learned it before but school... Crying or Very sad I'm to tired to practice therd language.

Very Happy The main reason I didn't take any lessons Russian was that my high school years were quite not great for me bcos of depression and bullying.. And the other reason is that I just didn't believe I was gonna learn those new Russian alphabets Very Happy But it would be nice to try sometime! And I got a little fever of learning more about your country when the Olympics were there in Sochi =) Who knows when I'll have my first trip Very Happy
Languages are so interesting! I'd love to learn more German and Swedish but also Italian and French... I wish I had started as in early age as you've started! cheers Your English is great btw ; )

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1106

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:01 pm

@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@JonasV wrote:
@Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
@SUSANNE wrote:
Where in Russia do you live ? Only if you want to tell, of course Wink
It's not a secret Very Happy I live in Moscow :)

Oh it's not very far away form me Very Happy Laughing
Yay Very Happy By the way, I would like to travel on the countries of Scandinavia Wink

Very Happy Very Happy
Yes! I think these countries like Estonia, Norway, Iceland etc. are very interesting! And welcome to Finland too cheers
We're friend with my school psychologist. So she decided to learn Finnish Very Happy So maybe I'll really visit Finland (I want visit Finland and Germany the most), who knows Very Happy
Wow that sounds nice!  Very Happy We had an opportunity to learn Russian in high school but I never participated the classes. @  My three friends did though  Very Happy Funny!  = D
Haha, cool Very Happy But why didn't you want to learn Russian? (but yeah, it's very trouble, even my friends don't write right)
We're learning two languages: French and English but I don't know French, despite I started learn them when I was 8 XD I'm learning English almost 7 years and I think I know it very well, especialy after my classes started in the past year :) I like German and I learned it before but school... Crying or Very sad I'm to tired to practice therd language.

Very Happy The main reason I didn't take any lessons Russian was that my high school years were quite not great for me bcos of depression and bullying.. And the other reason is that I just didn't believe I was gonna learn those new Russian alphabets Very Happy But it would be nice to try sometime! And I got a little fever of learning more about your country when the Olympics were there in Sochi =) Who knows when I'll have my first trip Very Happy
Languages are so interesting! I'd love to learn more German and Swedish but also Italian and French... I wish I had started as in early age as you've started! cheers Your English is great btw ; )
It's sad your depressions Sad You haven't seen what problems we had when we became one class group (early we were divided for A and B classes)...
Yeah, it's trouble for foreigners about russian alphabet Very Happy
Haha, cool Very Happy
It was too trouble to start learn other languages when you're little kid... I never could understand French, and can't do this now X( But when I started to learn German (which is more trouble than French), I little could understand songs and talkings. In general, German and Russian are very similar (but it sounds very weird, but it's really so) in grammatic and even in rules of reading. I think Swedish is interesting too :)
Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content




Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Mojö Fjord Mare
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» COLLECTA 2017: HORSES - Peruvian Paso Mare (88792)
» New Mojö 2017 Alligator!
» Mojö Iberian Lynx

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun :: Mojö Fun additions-
Jump to: