Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojö Fjord Mare

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
Roger
LeeAnn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Hi all! :)
Not many time ago I bought Mojö fjord mare. Lovely girl! Very anatomic and beautiful.

Mojö Fjord Mare Dsc_1325
Mojö Fjord Mare Dsc_1326
Mojö Fjord Mare Dsc_1327
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Thank you for the walk around Very Happy I'm happy to see you like this model. I think your photos are really good Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:18 pm

Ana wrote:
Thank you for the walk around Very Happy I'm happy to see you like this model. I think your photos are really good Very Happy
Thank you very much! And I love all your models!
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:32 pm

Congarts! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:42 pm

Congrats!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:28 pm

I also have that Fjord mare and I love it! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:14 pm

Hurray for IZZY, the beautyful Fjord cheers

Yes ! You take wonderful pictures, - does the sun always shine in Russia ? sunny

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:19 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Yes ! You take wonderful pictures, - does the sun always shine in Russia ? sunny
Thank you! :) Not always: we had the sun two days ago but now it's snowing, snowing and snowing. It's good, I like snow XD But you can't imagine how it was beautiful two days ago! I was busy in that time and couldn't take photo Sad(
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:45 pm

Where in Russia do you live ? Only if you want to tell, of course Wink

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:00 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
It's not a secret Very Happy I live in Moscow :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:27 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:05 am

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Oh it's not very far away form me Very Happy Laughing

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:25 pm

JonasV wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Yay Very Happy By the way, I would like to travel on the countries of Scandinavia Wink
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:35 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Thank you! :) Not always: we had the sun two days ago but now it's snowing, snowing and snowing. It's good, I like snow XD But you can't imagine how it was beautiful two days ago! I was busy in that time and couldn't take photo Sad(
Well, it is the single photo that I could take three days ago, when we have sun:
Mojö Fjord Mare Dsc_0045
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Ana wrote:
Thank you very much! And I love all your models!

Thank you very much for your words. It means a lot to me. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:49 pm

JonasV wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Yay Very Happy By the way, I would like to travel on the countries of Scandinavia Wink

Very Happy Very Happy
Yes! I think these countries like Estonia, Norway, Iceland etc. are very interesting! And welcome to Finland too cheers

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:37 pm

JonasV wrote:
JonasV wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy
Yes! I think these countries like Estonia, Norway, Iceland etc. are very interesting! And welcome to Finland too cheers
We're friend with my school psychologist. So she decided to learn Finnish Very Happy So maybe I'll really visit Finland (I want visit Finland and Germany the most), who knows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:14 am

JonasV wrote:
JonasV wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy
We're friend with my school psychologist. So she decided to learn Finnish Very Happy So maybe I'll really visit Finland (I want visit Finland and Germany the most), who knows Very Happy
Wow that sounds nice!  Very Happy We had an opportunity to learn Russian in high school but I never participated the classes. @  My three friends did though  Very Happy Funny!  = D

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:06 pm

JonasV wrote:
JonasV wrote:
JonasV wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy
Wow that sounds nice!  Very Happy We had an opportunity to learn Russian in high school but I never participated the classes. @  My three friends did though  Very Happy Funny!  = D
Haha, cool Very Happy But why didn't you want to learn Russian? (but yeah, it's very trouble, even my friends don't write right)
We're learning two languages: French and English but I don't know French, despite I started learn them when I was 8 XD I'm learning English almost 7 years and I think I know it very well, especialy after my classes started in the past year :) I like German and I learned it before but school... Crying or Very sad I'm to tired to practice therd language.
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:55 am

JonasV wrote:
JonasV wrote:
JonasV wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy
Haha, cool Very Happy But why didn't you want to learn Russian? (but yeah, it's very trouble, even my friends don't write right)
We're learning two languages: French and English but I don't know French, despite I started learn them when I was 8 XD I'm learning English almost 7 years and I think I know it very well, especialy after my classes started in the past year :) I like German and I learned it before but school... Crying or Very sad I'm to tired to practice therd language.

Very Happy The main reason I didn't take any lessons Russian was that my high school years were quite not great for me bcos of depression and bullying.. And the other reason is that I just didn't believe I was gonna learn those new Russian alphabets Very Happy But it would be nice to try sometime! And I got a little fever of learning more about your country when the Olympics were there in Sochi =) Who knows when I'll have my first trip Very Happy
Languages are so interesting! I'd love to learn more German and Swedish but also Italian and French... I wish I had started as in early age as you've started! cheers Your English is great btw ; )

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:01 pm

JonasV wrote:
JonasV wrote:
JonasV wrote:
JonasV wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy The main reason I didn't take any lessons Russian was that my high school years were quite not great for me bcos of depression and bullying.. And the other reason is that I just didn't believe I was gonna learn those new Russian alphabets Very Happy But it would be nice to try sometime! And I got a little fever of learning more about your country when the Olympics were there in Sochi =) Who knows when I'll have my first trip Very Happy
Languages are so interesting! I'd love to learn more German and Swedish but also Italian and French... I wish I had started as in early age as you've started! cheers Your English is great btw ; )
It's sad your depressions Sad You haven't seen what problems we had when we became one class group (early we were divided for A and B classes)...
Yeah, it's trouble for foreigners about russian alphabet Very Happy
Haha, cool Very Happy
It was too trouble to start learn other languages when you're little kid... I never could understand French, and can't do this now X( But when I started to learn German (which is more trouble than French), I little could understand songs and talkings. In general, German and Russian are very similar (but it sounds very weird, but it's really so) in grammatic and even in rules of reading. I think Swedish is interesting too :)
Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mojö Fjord Mare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojö Fjord Mare   Mojö Fjord Mare Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojö Fjord Mare
Page 1 of 1