Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problemsunny Time to bring your SUGGESTION for the SUY of March sunny

Share | 

Chap Mei Great Dane and Comparison with Papo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Chap Mei Great Dane and Comparison with Papo   Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:34 pm

Hi guys!
I've got one more great figurine from Aliexpress again. It is Chap Mei great dane.
I really liked it, but she has strange mouth (almost like Scooby-Do's), head form and toes.
Well, she is very nice dog in general.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With Papo:

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Great Dane and Comparison with Papo   Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:52 pm

What a pretty model!

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Great Dane and Comparison with Papo   Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Chap Mei is a very interesting company. You can find some incredible figures mixed with some other that look somewhat bizarre. Never expect acuracy in Chap Mei but you'll surely always find a lot of character. Very Happy Great walkaround again. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Great Dane and Comparison with Papo   Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Chap Mei is a very interesting company. You can find some incredible figures mixed with some other that look somewhat bizarre. Never expect acuracy in Chap Mei but you'll surely always find a lot of character. Very Happy Great walkaround again. Very Happy
Nice to hear it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Great Dane and Comparison with Papo   Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:29 pm

The dog looks not typical like chap mei:)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Great Dane and Comparison with Papo   Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:29 am

Roger puts it extremely well here. I really like the Chap Mei model. It looks almost like a cartoon of a Great Dane: a lot of character.

(I like the Papo a bit more though.)
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Great Dane and Comparison with Papo   Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:38 am

Roger puts it extremely well here. I really like the Chap Mei model. It looks almost like a cartoon of a Great Dane: a lot of character.

(I like the Papo a bit more though.)
Agree! She is little cartoonish but very lovely :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chap Mei Great Dane and Comparison with Papo   

Back to top Go down

Chap Mei Great Dane and Comparison with Papo
Page 1 of 1