Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare

Go down 
+6
Kikimalou
Roger
scot(t)
Tupolew Tu-154
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare Empty
PostSubject: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:39 pm

Hi again, dear friends! Very Happy
Forgive me, Kikimalou, I merged those wolves to one topic...
I would like to share my infinite joy with you: I finally have got two new Schleich wolves!
Do you remember how we say: «Schleich, look back!», «Schleich became worse and worse with years...» and etc? Guys, Schleich returned!
When I saw first photos of those wolves I thought: «Interesting, but not AAAAHHH» and «I'll buy growling wolf just for collection». NOPE now! Both wolves are AMAZING! Paintwork of growling one is terrible, his fur looks like it's wet and his nose painted just in half. Yes, it's awful, but I painted his nose for full and now it looks very well.
I was shocked by beauty of those two wolves.
So let look at my photos with compare:

Arctic Wolf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Compare with Safari:

Safari, Fame Master and Schleich

Growling Wolf

Schleich growling wolf with my sculpture Shelby
I thought: «I'll do this compare exactly to show what cool sculptor I am». So never, NEVER underestimate your competitors!
Well, I recognize the primacy of Schleich.

Schleich arctic and growling wolf together

Schleich Wolf Evolution:
1991, 2003, 2007, 2009, 2013, 2015

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:22 pm

Ohhhh! Such wonderful comparisons cheers

I think I MUST have that new Schleich furioso-wolf affraid

He look so wonderfully crazy, he just belongs here bounce Laughing

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:54 pm

Your sculpt is much better than the new Schleichs I think cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:14 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Your sculpt is much better than the new Schleichs I think cheers
It's so nice to hear king But it is really difficult to compare them: they have the same details but they're too different in body form.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:57 am

I like the new Schleich wolves.

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:17 am

I like the Arctic wolf a lot. (And I like your wolf sculpt too!)

The new angriest wolf in the world by schleich...not so much.

It reminds me of 'the angriest dog in the world':

"The dog who is so angry he cannot move.
He cannot eat.
He cannot sleep.
He can just barely growl.
...Bound so tightly with tension and anger,
he approaches the state of rigor mortis"

(it's a comic strip by David Lynch)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:07 am

Laughing Wink
Very interesting presentation! Very Happy I keep liking the Arctic wolf, not as much as Safari's but enough to enjoy it a lot. Though, not yet convinced about the grey wolf, we all know what Schleich wanted but it doesn't worked in my opinion. They could give more tension in legs and body and not just giving a caricatural appearance to the figure. Very Happy I love proportions of your work, I think a little repositioning of front legs (less forward), could give it even a better lloking. Very Happy
I adore your picture with Schleich evolution. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:31 am

I forgive you Laughing Thank you for this nice Twinwalkaround  Very Happy

I agree the Arctic wolf is very decent and I was tempted to buy him but there is still something that scratches my mind like a breadcrumb. It looks like his father was a Husky and grand ma a sheep... My explanation is a bit too excessive but I can't explain better...

The same for the growling Gray wolf, I am also at a loss with this one, something doesn't feel quite right, though I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I think the biggest problem are the eyes and arch of the eyebrows, they are not growling  No

I can't remember the third wolf from the left  scratch  Could you tell me and... Make a walkaround please  bounce

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:14 am

scot(t) wrote:
I like the Arctic wolf a lot. (And I like your wolf sculpt too!)

The new angriest wolf in the world by schleich...not so much.

It reminds me of 'the angriest dog in the world':

"The dog who is so angry he cannot move.
He cannot eat.
He cannot sleep.
He can just barely growl.
...Bound so tightly with tension and anger,
he approaches the state of rigor mortis"

(it's a comic strip by David Lynch)
I couldn't hear this story before :)
Maybe this wolf doesn't fit with others, but it is very original idea. So I respect it.
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:25 am

Roger wrote:
Laughing Wink
Very interesting presentation! Very Happy I keep liking the Arctic wolf, not as much as Safari's but enough to enjoy it a lot. Though, not yet convinced about the grey wolf, we all know what Schleich wanted but it doesn't worked in my opinion. They could give more tension in legs and body and not just giving a caricatural appearance to the figure. Very Happy I love proportions of your work, I think a little repositioning of front legs (less forward), could give it even a better lloking. Very Happy
I adore your picture with Schleich evolution. Very Happy
I remember one russian man, who works in zoo with wolves, said that this wolf looks not self-assured. If think from this opinion, this wolf has some wrong things in his pose: for example, the tail. It should be got down.
I like face of Schleich arctic wolf better than Safari's one. Also Schleich has WOLF paws, not dog's ones as have most of other brands. In general, both of new Schleich are wolves exactly, so it is awesome.
Thank you for your notice! I'm working on with some sculptures right now and I have a plan with dinamic growling wolf, so Shelby is just first generation of «angers» :) I made her when I was 15 years old.
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:35 am

Kikimalou wrote:
I forgive you  Laughing Thank you for this nice Twinwalkaround  Very Happy

I agree the Arctic wolf is very decent and I was tempted to buy him but there is still something that scratches my mind like a breadcrumb. It looks like his father was a Husky and grand ma a sheep... My explanation is a bit too excessive but I can't explain better...

The same for the growling Gray wolf, I am also at a loss with this one, something doesn't feel quite right, though I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I think the biggest problem are the eyes and arch of the eyebrows, they are not growling  No

I can't remember the third wolf from the left  scratch  Could you tell me and... Make a walkaround please  bounce

Yay Very Happy
Believe me, when you'll see arctic wolf you'll fall in love with them Very Happy I also thought that she is TOO furry, but it looks organically indeed, so stop to abuse her Very Happy She is wolf exactly, we can find all of wolf's feautures in her.
Agree with eyebrows! I responsed to Roger about this growling wolf, read it :)
This third one from the left is wolf with Jaro elf. I don't know where is that elf now, but I'll do a walkaround with wolf for you as possible as I can :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:44 pm

My favourite Schleich this year:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:31 pm

widukind wrote:
My favourite Schleich this year:)
cheers
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:01 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Done: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :)
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:01 pm

I really like the new schleich wolf Very Happy
Thank you for the 'evolution of schleich' pictures! I think they're great cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:06 pm

sadie3112 wrote:
I really like the new schleich wolf Very Happy
Thank you for the 'evolution of schleich' pictures! I think they're great cheers
Thank you for your comment :)
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:19 pm

I like the new schleich growling or gnarling wolf, unique sculpt by Schleich and I like it , hoping to some day get the new arctic wolf too

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:35 am

JamesPanda wrote:
I like the new schleich growling or gnarling wolf, unique sculpt by Schleich and I like it , hoping to some day get the new arctic wolf too
I like his sculpting very much too, I've never seen such wonderful teeth before. Hope I will be able to repaint him (I haven't painting experience), cause his paintwork is terribly.
Good luck to get them!
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:30 am

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
I like his sculpting very much too, I've never seen such wonderful teeth before. Hope I will be able to repaint him (I haven't painting experience), cause his paintwork is terribly.
Good luck to get them!

Yes Anasta , I too haven't done painting (and I will ruin it if I try) so I hope my friend can repaint this beautiful sculpt some day ! and you are right the teeth are done differently on the figure ( the new Safari WS Yutyrannus has wonderful teeth sculpted on a closed jaw) it looks better in person than on pics and in the end I am a wolf so I am loving this figure all the more ! :) I have the safari Arctic wolf she is one beautiful girl so now I wait to get her some company with the Schleich arctic wolf when I can ! cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:58 pm

JamesPanda wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
Good luck to get them!

Yes  Anasta , I too haven't done painting (and I will ruin it if I try) so I hope my friend can repaint this beautiful sculpt some day ! and you are right the teeth are done differently on the figure ( the new Safari WS Yutyrannus has wonderful teeth sculpted on a closed jaw) it looks better in person than on pics and in the end I am a wolf so I am loving this figure all the more ! :) I have the safari Arctic wolf  she is one beautiful girl so now I wait to get her some company with the Schleich arctic wolf when I can !  cheers
I think we both need some practice in painting. Well, Kosta helped me very much when started [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink And agree about Safari WS Yutyrannus (I didn't saw them in real life, but photos look very well).
Excuse me, so you already got Safari one or not? I didn't understand Crying or Very sad By the way, I think, it's boy XD I like males at all indeed.
I thought that Schleich arctic wolf remind me someone, but I can't understand who exactly. So I understood some days ago. Bride! She looks like bride! for my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] XD
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Excuse me, so you already got Safari one or not? I didn't understand Crying or Very sad By the way, I think, it's boy XD I like males at all indeed.

Yes I have the Safari ltd Arctic wolf it is beautiful sculpt and pose ! the Schleich arctic wolf i will get it some day !

[/quote] I thought that Schleich arctic wolf remind me someone, but I can't understand who exactly. So I understood some days ago. Bride! She looks like bride! [/quote]

yes if you put it that way because of the paint and sculpt of the fur it can resemble a Bride lol!

I wonder if CollectA or Mojo Fun will make some wolves scratch Surprised I hope they do in future

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:24 pm

JamesPanda wrote:

Yes I have the Safari ltd Arctic wolf it is beautiful sculpt and pose ! the Schleich arctic wolf i will get it some day !

I thought that Schleich arctic wolf remind me someone, but I can't understand who exactly. So I understood some days ago. Bride! She looks like bride! [/quote]

yes if you put it that way because of the paint and sculpt of the fur it can resemble a Bride lol!

I wonder if CollectA or Mojo Fun will make some wolves scratch Surprised  I hope they do in future [/quote]
Ok, got it :) Good luck with Schleich one!
YES, YES, YES! I want new Mojö and CollectA ones too. But I think we need to wait more with Mojö: their wolves are released in 2011 and look very well, so... Crying or Very sad
But why CollectA hasn't do yet? Old ones are awful in comarison with new animals scratch
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:44 pm

JamesPanda wrote:

I thought that Schleich arctic wolf remind me someone, but I can't understand who exactly. So I understood some days ago. Bride! She looks like bride!

I wonder if CollectA or Mojo Fun will make some wolves scratch Surprised  I hope they do in future [/quote]
YES, YES, YES! I want new Mojö and CollectA ones too. But I think we need to wait more with Mojö: their wolves are released in 2011 and look very well, so... Crying or Very sad
But why CollectA hasn't do yet? Old ones are awful in comarison with new animals scratch [/quote]

TY for the link to Kosta repaint ! I am going through it but requires lot of talent to do that professional job cyclops but its amazing tutorial to start painting figures !

CollectA needs to make some wolves ( they made beautiful Maned Fox ! )

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:49 pm

JamesPanda wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:

I thought that Schleich arctic wolf remind me someone, but I can't understand who exactly. So I understood some days ago. Bride! She looks like bride!

I wonder if CollectA or Mojo Fun will make some wolves scratch Surprised  I hope they do in future
But why CollectA hasn't do yet? Old ones are awful in comarison with new animals scratch [/quote]

TY for the link to Kosta repaint ! I am going through it but requires lot of talent to do that professional job cyclops  but its amazing tutorial to start painting figures !

CollectA needs to make some wolves ( they made beautiful Maned Fox ! )[/quote]
You're welcome Very Happy I also placed link to my sculpture in struck-through text.
Yeah, maybe someday we'll get new CollectA... But when?.. XD I have this maned wolf, beautiful indeed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 4:24 pm

Yes I see the silhouette of your project it is a Wolf !! bounce will follow and wait for the final sculpt and hope you get that job too :) Anasta sunny

PostSubject: Re: New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare   New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare Empty

Back to top Go down

New Schleich Wolves 2015 + Compare
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next