Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007) Empty
PostSubject: Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007)   Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Hi friends!
I would like to show you my first wolf in the collection, but before it I want to tell something else.
Kiki, you're lucky or real wizard! It was snowing in Russia TWO days, but when you asked me to do a walkaround with this wolf, we had a sun.
So look at her (I think it is female, 'cause she has fragile physique), she is the oldest member of the pack (was bought in 2008 or 2009) and is leader of the pack. I think it is the best wolf figurine that I have. She has all the wolf's feautures.
This wolf has some scratches on her body, but I always took her with myself to any travels or photosessions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007)   Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:43 pm

Bayala, isn't it? I love Bayala cheetah much more than regular cheetah, I wished Schleich was able of releasing Bayala hyena without colar once I love it and now this wolf is much nicer than current wolf. Some molds are just reused, I guess, but some look really better than those from Wild Life. Thanks for walk around. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007)   Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:16 pm

Thank you for the pics Very Happy And for the miracle cheers

I like the way this wolf is moving Cool
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007)   Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:55 pm

Roger wrote:
Bayala, isn't it? I love Bayala cheetah much more than regular cheetah, I wished Schleich was able of releasing Bayala hyena without colar once I love it and now this wolf is much nicer than current wolf. Some molds are just reused, I guess, but some look really better than those from Wild Life. Thanks for walk around. Very Happy
Yes, it's Bayala :)
Agree about hyena, it's the best figurine of this one ever made. But I'm not sure about cheetah.
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007)   Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you for the pics Very Happy  And for the miracle cheers

I like the way this wolf is moving Cool
You stopped snow which was there in Russia two days. Wizard. Stop use the magic out of Hogwarts!
Yes, it's rarity by Schleich Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007)   Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 9:09 am

A nice wolf:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007)   Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:57 pm

I like this one cyclops

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007)   Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007) Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich wolf from Jaro elf set (2007)
Page 1 of 1