Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard

Go down 
+22
smilodoncalifornicus
WILLYBACOMAN
sebillba
costicuba
Ana
Bonobo
Sergey
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
cattlecollector
Jennypurr
Kikimalou
Roger
scot(t)
signatus
Dutch Bear
Carola
lunate
Juan Andrés
widukind
NightLioness
JonasV
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Elect the 2014 Animal figure of the year.
Papo snow leopard
The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 Vote_lcap42%The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 62 ]
CollectA fallow deer
The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 25 ]
Kitan Club leopard seal
The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 18 ]
Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex
The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 13 ]
CollectA Ankole/Watusi bull
The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 13 ]
Mojo Arabian mare in foal
 9% [ 13 ]
Papo Siberian husky
The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 149

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:00 pm

Yay for Papo Snow Leopard! I may just have to get one now, since he has become a celebrity Very Happy

And indeed a well deserved title for CollectA, as the brand of the year cheers

And again great that so many participated in the polls!

Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:05 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

I voted for SNOW LEOPARD PAPO in WildeLife pool and here!!! I,m a WINNER! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Cool

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:37 am

Congratulation to Sergey the STS hairy headed cat of the year Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Laughing
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:11 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation to Sergey the STS hairy headed cat of the year Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause  Laughing
Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:50 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation to Sergey the STS hairy headed cat of the year Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause  Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:52 pm

Congratulations to the Winners! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
The-Toy-Chest

The-Toy-Chest

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 5:01 pm

I bought a Papo snow leopard for myself when I came across it in the toy store last week. It is even better in person... just stunning!!

Now I have a Papo snow leopard and the Kitan bear on my nightstand, the two winners of the past two years! Very Happy

The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 AgilitySignatureBlkSMre
Back to top Go down
http://the-toy-chest.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 5:07 pm

The-Toy-Chest wrote:
I bought a Papo snow leopard for myself when I came across it in the toy store last week. It is even better in person... just stunning!!

Now I have a Papo snow leopard and the Kitan bear on my nightstand, the two winners of the past two years! Very Happy

Congratulations for having these two wonderful pieces! Very Happy Though, the winner of last year was the Mojö gaur. Kitan bear had a very good performance in final poll and it won the Woodland category. Well, all of them are fantastic pieces! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3