Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Elect the 2014 Animal figure of the year.
Papo snow leopard
42%
 42% [ 62 ]
CollectA fallow deer
17%
 17% [ 25 ]
Kitan Club leopard seal
12%
 12% [ 18 ]
Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex
9%
 9% [ 13 ]
CollectA Ankole/Watusi bull
9%
 9% [ 13 ]
Mojo Arabian mare in foal
9%
 9% [ 13 ]
Papo Siberian husky
2%
 2% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 149

AuthorMessage
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:00 pm

Yay for Papo Snow Leopard! I may just have to get one now, since he has become a celebrity Very Happy

And indeed a well deserved title for CollectA, as the brand of the year cheers

And again great that so many participated in the polls!

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:05 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

I voted for SNOW LEOPARD PAPO in WildeLife pool and here!!! I,m a WINNER! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Cool

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:37 am

Congratulation to Sergey the STS hairy headed cat of the year Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Laughing

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:11 am

@Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation to Sergey the STS hairy headed cat of the year Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause  Laughing
Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:50 pm

@Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation to Sergey the STS hairy headed cat of the year Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause  Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Congratulations to the Winners! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
The-Toy-Chest

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:01 pm

I bought a Papo snow leopard for myself when I came across it in the toy store last week. It is even better in person... just stunning!!

Now I have a Papo snow leopard and the Kitan bear on my nightstand, the two winners of the past two years! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://the-toy-chest.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:07 pm

@The-Toy-Chest wrote:
I bought a Papo snow leopard for myself when I came across it in the toy store last week. It is even better in person... just stunning!!

Now I have a Papo snow leopard and the Kitan bear on my nightstand, the two winners of the past two years! Very Happy

Congratulations for having these two wonderful pieces! Very Happy Though, the winner of last year was the Mojö gaur. Kitan bear had a very good performance in final poll and it won the Woodland category. Well, all of them are fantastic pieces! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard   

Back to top Go down

The STS 2014 Animal figure of the year: Papo snow leopard
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2