Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015

Go down 
+9
lucky luke
JonasV
donny ong
Tupolew Tu-154
Roger
arafan
Numa
LeeAnn
widukind
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:40 pm

Here are the photos taken at the London Toy Fair 2015.  Bullyland were not there themselves but their UK distributor who sells many items besides Bullyland.  The UK distributor confirmed that there are not really many places in the UK selling Bullyland wildlife models - they are harder to get through to stores and they have now cut back on the wildlife range and are just promoting those wildlife models placed into the special WWF category of animals.  As a result no new 2015 models were present apart from the crocodile family as the rest are part of the WWF range.

Bullyland are the leaders in recreating animated characters from Hollywood films and Disney and now Schleich is moving into this territory slowly with the release of nig Hollywood characters such as Superman and Batman.  Little boys who love such characters are going to love them.

Anyway here are some photos of the display.....at least it helped me look, touch and feel some of these models and I now want to buy the elephants, pandas, polar bears, hippos and crocs. I liked them all.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:57 pm

Thank you :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Ouch! All those figures thrown into the bin like that... Shocked

Thanks for the photos!

Numa

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:16 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Ouch! All those figures thrown into the bin like that... Shocked  !

Yes I thought the same too....

it was one type of retail display box that they try to get shop owners to use if there is no space in their shops for a large display stand...but can you imagine all the paint rubbing on those models?  you can already see this effect on both crocodile models....Ouch indeed!
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Thank you Numaan, I've never seen some of these figures and some of them are looking quite nice! Very Happy For example the flamingo or the meerkats. Too bad that they are so big.

Numa

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:42 pm

arafan wrote:
Thank you Numaan, I've never seen some of these figures and some of them are looking quite nice! Very Happy For example the flamingo or the meerkats. Too bad that they are so big.

Hi Bryan

Actually the flamingo and Meerkats are same as SChleich scale - they really are not that big hence why I am going to order them too... Very Happy Very Happy In fact some of these models are much better in real life than in the catalogue images....
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:49 pm

Numaan wrote:
arafan wrote:

Hi Bryan

Actually the flamingo and Meerkats are same as SChleich scale - they really are not that big hence why I am going to order them too...  Very Happy Very Happy   In fact some of these models are much better in real life than in the catalogue images....
Thank you for the inforamtion, on a local toy store they have a lot of Bully, but I was never amazed by them, they were a little to expensive for me and also a little too big. But I've never seen them both, I will think about it. Thank you!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:13 pm

Thankyou for the wonderful phostos, and for the information, Numaan flower

Sad to see that the new owner's business strategy now is visible : Merchandize Mad

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:40 pm

Thanks for all these picture, I always consider Bullyland figures whenever I make a wish list. There's always something interesting among their figures. Very Happy
But a simple note shows the lack of scientific acuraccy, Bully crocs have a wrong number of toes, not acceptable in a brand with such a long experience. alien

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:09 pm

Bullyland has some nice figurines, but this alien tree, no, its so ugly. Former they had beautiful trees, why not now?

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:05 am

Thank you Numaan.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:40 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
Bullyland has some nice figurines, but this alien tree, no, its so ugly. Former they had beautiful trees, why not now?

They surely ARE ugly ! Laughing I am surprised that they show them at all, - they are not in their latest catalogues scratch

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:39 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

They surely ARE ugly ! Laughing

I agree.. Shocked Schleich models are suddenly looking so much better! a
They're actually very good compared to these. What a Face Look at the Bullyland water pond.. Holy cow.. Rolling Eyes Basketball
I like the giraffe adult though!
Thanks for the photos!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:46 pm

JonasV wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:

They surely ARE ugly ! Laughing

I agree.. Shocked Schleich models are suddenly looking so much better! a
They're actually very good compared to these. What a Face  Look at the Bullyland water pond.. Holy cow.. Rolling Eyes Basketball
I like the giraffe adult though!
Thanks for the photos!

I agree, sometimes there are some great animals! Very Happy Cool cheers Applause
The giraffe is exceptional! Cool sunny
The pond I will not discuss it, by flament against the roses, I have a big discomfort with the platforms, scratch
That is why they are not yet in my collection of birds. exclamation
Have think a figure of 70 !!! Sorry Laughing
Now I see them on the water, scratch
I do not understand why the Platte form water, do not have the color blue of the sick ???? design big mistake in my opinion! clown jocolor Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:26 pm

lucky luke wrote:

I do not understand why the Platte form water, do not have the color blue of the sick ???? design big mistake in my opinion! clown jocolor Laughing

Laughing Laughing That lake and the plants are probably a brilliant toy for litte children Wink

Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:06 am

I need to find that adult giant panda. cyclops

Oh and the bady hippo is soooooo cute. I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:46 am

Dutch Bear wrote:

Oh and the baby hippo is soooooo cute. I love you

Yes ! Isn't that baby hippo the cutest ever ? I am SO happy that at least one other person than me thinks so cheers
Even the colour is right .  :

Quite brave of them too Wink
I think it is one of Bullyland's miracles, - like the wicent, giraffes, alpaca etc Very Happy

Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:54 am

I adore the baby hippo and have ordered it and the mother. The baby really is cute.....
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:05 pm

cheers cheers cheers alien

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 5:02 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Dutch Bear wrote:

Oh and the baby hippo is soooooo cute. I love you

Yes ! Isn't that baby hippo the cutest ever ? I am SO happy that at least one other person than me thinks so cheers
Even the colour is right .  :

Hey I love them too! Very Happy Very Happy cheers Very Happy Baby animals are the cutest thing ever! drunken

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
CWGross

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 6:08 am

Oh man, it's too bad that nowhere around here sells Bullyland, because those Disney figures are great!

Yes, I'm a Disney nerd >_<

Bullyland makes GREAT Disney models, - that was what they started with, long before animal models Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:10 am

Thank you BULLYLAND AND NUMANN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015   Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullyland @The London Toy Fair - 22 January 2015
Page 1 of 1