Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YouTube Video of 2015 Schleich Mini Shetty Family

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

YouTube Video of 2015 Schleich Mini Shetty Family Empty
PostSubject: YouTube Video of 2015 Schleich Mini Shetty Family   YouTube Video of 2015 Schleich Mini Shetty Family EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:25 am

Our latest YouTube video features the Schleich Mini Shetty family. Hope you like it! Click here ...MiniZoo Reviews - Mini Shetty Family Feel free to share the video around Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
titoveleon

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video of 2015 Schleich Mini Shetty Family   YouTube Video of 2015 Schleich Mini Shetty Family EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:49 pm

I like your vid! Because of it I want to buy stallion)
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video of 2015 Schleich Mini Shetty Family   YouTube Video of 2015 Schleich Mini Shetty Family EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Nice video Very Happy I wish all model horse reviews found on YouTube were as clear and structured as you do it Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video of 2015 Schleich Mini Shetty Family   YouTube Video of 2015 Schleich Mini Shetty Family EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:31 pm

titoveleon wrote:
I like your vid! Because of it I want to buy stallion)
Welcome

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video of 2015 Schleich Mini Shetty Family   YouTube Video of 2015 Schleich Mini Shetty Family Empty

Back to top Go down

YouTube Video of 2015 Schleich Mini Shetty Family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: