Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”

Go down 
+10
Takama
Fossa
A.R.Garcia
Roger
widukind
scot(t)
Bloodrayne
arafan
SUSANNE
REBOR_Studio
14 posters
AuthorMessage
REBOR_Studio

REBOR_Studio

Country/State : London/UK

REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” Empty
PostSubject: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 8:10 pm

Dear fans and collectors, it’s about time! Come and meet REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica nickname “Savage”!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By considering the surrounding environments we have used all natural colours that can be found from dying trees, mud and dirty to create a realistic animal, this colour scheme allows Savage to camouflage himself in the swamp, and we have to say it really works and matches perfectly with the base. Just don’t take him with you while camping because if you lose him in the woods, you won’t be able to find him at all!

Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus is around 8-9 metres long, which make this amazing replica the same size as REBOR 1:35 Yutyrannus, it has articulated lower jaw like all other REBOR dinosaurs, a polystone swamp diorama base also comes along with the replica, which includes realistic plants, dead trees, mud effect and even a puddle that’s made of transparent resin to create real water effect, so you are actually buying a fully handpainted super detailed GK diorama!

Ceratosaurus can either be mounted on the base as a fine desktop displaying statue or removed from the base to interact with other dinosaur replicas, such as building your own dioramas, and you can put other dinosaur replicas on the base as well. Yes! Base! How many time did we use this word in the last sentence? Because it’s important, especially when you want to take some awesome photos! With classy label on the bottom of the base, we are really going for statue quality collectibles this time!

If you are questioning about our choice of colours as they might look a little bit boring, that’s because bright blue and red only appear on small animal with poison as warning colouration, most of large animal stay with dark colours, especially the predators. However we want to show you that although we only design natural and realistic colour schemes, they still look quite colourful next to each other!

You might have also noticed that so far the claws of all REBOR dinosaurs are in different colours, black for Y-rex, ivory with red wash for King T-rex, bone white with grey root for Wind Hunter and now ox horn for Savage, that’s because we are always giving a lot of attention to details. No lazy black nails all the time!

OK the tradition goes on, here is the tease image of our next product, which dinosaur can this be? Shame on you if you can’t get this right! Because we all know this beautiful giant too well!

And until next time!

Last edited by REBOR_Studio on Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:08 pm

What a beauty cheers Applause Applause

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:49 pm

Wow that's just wonderful! Can't wait to see the paintet version. Very Happy

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Very nice indeed.
The top view looks very impressive. Someone had a great time creating all of those scales.
And I like the detailed base a lot too.
Kudos to the sculptor.

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:22 pm

When available in online stores?
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:29 am

Very cool. This might be my favorite Rebor model so far. (Although I quite like the Utahraptor and am seriously considering getting it.) It is great. (I also want to see color photos of this.)

I know this is obnoxious, but I have to gloat: I did guess (in response to Rebor's quiz on the Utahraptor thread) that this was a Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus. I will happily accept one of these wonderful Ceratosaurus models as a prize. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 5:32 am

Very nice!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:43 pm

Again a stricking and exciting design from REBOR! I love it, the top view is also fantastic, maybe a little crocodilian but I like that. Wink

scot(t) wrote:
I know this is obnoxious, but I have to gloat: I did guess (in response to Rebor's quiz on the Utahraptor thread) that this was a Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus. I will happily accept one of these wonderful Ceratosaurus models as a prize. Very Happy

lol! I remember that and I agree with you... you deserve it! study cheers

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:03 pm

This is my favorite REBOR dinosaur so far. I didn't really comment about the others- they are well-crafted but I felt they weren't for me. This Ceratosaurus is the best match for this sculpting style- the integumentary evidence has been heightened for the model, rather than downplayed. There are some herbivores whose presumed life appearance would also fit appropriately with this marketing aesthetic.

I really like how the scutes and scales have been embellished to give it a cryptic appearance for a woodland environment. The colors also fit this function. The stand is well-done and the pose is the most versatile yet. While I'm focusing on what I like: the theropod color schemes have the right amount of variety and highlights to appear subtle but not boring.

Fossa

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:18 pm

very nice, as all of your models!!.
the next one is acrocanthosaurus.

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 7:31 pm

From my point of view the best Rebor figure to date, the size I've heard is like Yutyrannus.
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 2:31 am

What Rebor has revield for there Acrocanthosaurus

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:49 am

What can I say? It seems I like the 2015 production better than the previous one. I don't know if I will buy this pricey citizen, my wishlist is long and I have already some delays, but I'm tempted drunken
Back to top Go down
Manuel Alejandro Gómez

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:11 am

I guess it will be released in the online market figures ceratosaurus and Acrocanthosaurus after the summer.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:32 am

Hopefully I will be rich enough then Laughing
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:24 pm

Acro Complete

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:44 pm

OMG affraid

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:50 pm

costicuba wrote:
OMG affraid

OMG Shocked cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:04 pm

OMG! Shocked

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:17 am

Shocked

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”   REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage” Empty

Back to top Go down

REBOR 1:35 Ceratosaurus dentisulcatus Museum Class Replica “Savage”
Page 1 of 1