Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 

Play Visions Reptile Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Play Visions Reptile Collection   Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:36 pm

I know that I have not posted any collection photos on this forum in quite some time but I am now starting to be an active member again and wanted to share a very special part of my collection, the play visions reptiles. other than the elusive crocodile and sea snakes sets, I do not think I am missing many others. here they are including my new rare lizards thanks to Jhudstone. PV is one of my favorite brands and I enjoy collecting its many rarities. here they are:  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr" />
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr" />

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Niki2811

Country/State : Europa

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Reptile Collection   Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:34 pm

Oh, very, very fine! Thank you for the nice photos. sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Reptile Collection   Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:04 pm

WOW ! They are fantastic cheers

Great to see you back, Lance Very Happy sunny

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Reptile Collection   Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:23 pm

Lance, it is always great to see you here and also your figures! Very Happy
I am also starting a special interest in reptiles, mainly snakes, two PV joined my collection recently. Very Happy Your collection is quite impressive and I agree about PV figures being quite great! :Cheers:

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

PostSubject: Pv    Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:38 pm

Thank you everyone! Rogerio, which pv reptiles are in your collection? Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Reptile Collection   Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you everyone! Rogerio, which pv reptiles are in your collection? Very Happy

shieldnose cobra and Guatemalan palm viper. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Reptile Collection   Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:15 am

Congrats! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Reptile Collection   Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:01 am

Absolutly phantastic!! I wait also for the nile monitor now:) What is the figurine between the frilled lizard and the nile monitor?

PostSubject: Play Visions Reptile Collection   Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:34 pm

Absolutly phantastic!! I wait also for the nile monitor now:) What is the figurine between the frilled lizard and the nile monitor?

k&m water monitor Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Reptile Collection   Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:28 pm

k&m water monitor Very Happy
Wow, thank you. Can you please share closer pics:)

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Reptile Collection   Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:33 pm

Great PV collection Very Happy Love the sea turtles the most cheers drunken alien

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
weaselfan93

PostSubject: Play Visions Reptile Collection   Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:00 pm

Andreas, this is for you. Very Happy sunny
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Reptile Collection   Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:31 pm

Thank you friend:)

PostSubject: Re: Play Visions Reptile Collection   Today at 3:24 am

Back to top Go down

Play Visions Reptile Collection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1