Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D

Go down 
+12
Ana
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
LukaLeon085
Carola
Kikimalou
widukind
Saarlooswolfhound
Wilorvise
Damon
Tove
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
16 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D Empty
PostSubject: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:35 pm

Seing this model in the catalogue, my reaction was : EEEEK ! SO ugly affraid

Having her here, my reaction is  : Ohhhh ! So lovely  I love you  drunken

Her legs are not the short , straight poles that they look like in the catalogue, and this time Schleich has actually given an Icey a real Icey-head  cheers
Well, I have never seen a mare with a mane that huge ( except at shows, where they cheat and add artificial hair), and as always the proportions are wrong, - but who cares ?

I LOVE HER  Applause  cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lining up with some of the others . How enormously differnet they are Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:42 pm

Still my favorite is the old tolting one. Very Happy Congrats!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:49 pm

LeeAnn wrote:

Ohh, yes, the old tölter is my favorite also, - but the new one IS lovely, - esp the face..a bit like Little Ida, I think Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:39 pm

She is gorgeus drunken 
Congradulations Susanne! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 8:36 pm

sunny Congrats with your new icey. She is lovely.I love you
Thanks for the walkaround and the family portrait.
I got her last week, and I bought the old one too at the same time. She was the last retired icey in the shop, so the two girls became friends, and are happy together in my home. Very Happy
(I also like the old best.)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Thankyou, Emma and Tove Very Happy

Tove, - it is such a joy to see you here again cheers
Congratulations with your two girls sunny

Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:29 pm

I like that model. Unfortunately I've seen some which are really orange Laughing

The neck is somewhat long but still a cute model

Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:48 pm

Lovely. Congrats :) sunny

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:51 pm

oh the evolution... I love that this mare and the stallion look like they belong in a shampoo commercial. Something about this one though is charming. Congrats! cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:37 am

Congratulations Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:46 am

LeeAnn wrote:

Me too... By far Very Happy

nevertheless, I love the hairy style of the new one drunken I want the same for me I love you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:56 am

Oh she is very sweet drunken Her face is adorable and very ladylike, I think.

I'm happy you like her Very Happy As a long time Schleich collector as you are, I suppose it's great to find someone in the new lines, that can still capture your emotions in a way? Very Happy
I often wonder if die hard Schleich collectors leave the brand/the horses because of the drastic changes from the past few years.

Do you have all of the new 2015? Who is your favorites and not? Smile
Just curious Very Happy

(Btw. Danish info; I saw in several of my local Nettos that they had Mojö animals in their 'spot' departments. Just a limited selection thrown into a pile...
I saw the Suffolk foal, Golden Retriever, Wolf, and the Black and White Cat. There were others, but I don't remember which. Most were smaller models. 25 kr each.
Not sure if Nettos are all the same in the whole country, but just wanted to say Very Happy )

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:59 am

Thankyou all for your comments Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:

nevertheless, I love the hairy style of the new one drunken I want the same for me I love you  Laughing

cheers lol!

Carola wrote:

Do you have all of the new 2015? Who is your favorites and not? Smile
Just curious Very Happy

I just got some yesterday, but have not unpacked them all yet Wink The snakes look great Very Happy
This year I decided that NOW they are too weird ! And I resisted untill now  Suspect
But my curiosity got the better of me , - I can always sell them again ( ha! ha!  Rolling Eyes )  geek  Laughing

Carola wrote:

(Btw. Danish info; I saw in several of my local Nettos that they had Mojö animals in their 'spot' departments. Just a limited selection thrown into a pile...
I saw the Suffolk foal, Golden Retriever, Wolf, and the Black and White Cat. There were others, but I don't remember which. Most were smaller models. 25 kr each.
Not sure if Nettos are all the same in the whole country, but just wanted to say Very Happy )

Thankyou for the info, Carola Very Happy

LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:14 am

Wow Shocked Applause drunken

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:56 am

Congrats! cheers
I saw her in real life and yeah, she is very beautiful! I'll buy them later, cause I've spent a lot of money when I was in the shop with new Schleich XD

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:19 pm

Congratulations Susanne! It looks much better on your photos, I think it's beautiful model indeed and perhaps best of the 2015 Schleich horses!! Very Happy
Your collection of Iceys is amazing! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:53 pm

Considering my limited knowledge about horses, a recognizable figure is important for me. I can see clearly that the old trotting is an Icey, as well as it is evident in Safari figure. For me it is not clear that this figure represents an Icelandic, of course I know because it is identifyed like htat. It is great to know from your impressions that it is a quite decent figure.
In my point of view, I see one more femimine design, very attractive to girls and that's not necessarily a negative thing, I am tempted to believe that my niece will love it. Thanks for your great walk around. Very Happy

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:35 pm

Congrats !

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:46 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

I just got some yesterday, but have not unpacked them all yet Wink The snakes look great Very Happy
This year I decided that NOW they are too weird ! And I resisted untill now  Suspect
But my curiosity got the better of me , - I can always sell them again ( ha! ha!  Rolling Eyes )  geek  Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Looking very much forward to see photos of the rest Wink cheers

Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:56 pm

The hair. I love the hair.

*Note to all Dutch members: 'Pem, je haar danst!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:50 pm

Even she has got some mistakes, I also love her. You captures always her chocolate side! Applause Laughing

Here is my one:

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:00 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D   The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D Empty

Back to top Go down

The new Icelandic mare for 2015 :-D
Page 1 of 1