Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.    Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:05 pm

It sure does look like either one can be an inspiration for the other. I really like the buckskin one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.    Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:09 pm

How cool! I love the bay! I love you

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.    Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Cool ! Yes, they are certainly family , - well seen Applause

Thankyou for sharing Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.    Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:35 am

Congratulations :)

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.    Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulations :)

Did you say "congratulations" because you think I bought these or just because I found them? I just fond them on the internet, no buying thought, so no need to congratulate me?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.    Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:59 pm

That's very interesting, thanks for sharing! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.    Today at 4:51 am

Back to top Go down

Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1