Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.    Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:05 pm

It sure does look like either one can be an inspiration for the other. I really like the buckskin one.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.    Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:09 pm

How cool! I love the bay! I love you

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.    Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:59 pm

Cool ! Yes, they are certainly family , - well seen Applause

Thankyou for sharing Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.    Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:35 am

Congratulations :)

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.    Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulations :)

Did you say "congratulations" because you think I bought these or just because I found them? I just fond them on the internet, no buying thought, so no need to congratulate me?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.    Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:59 pm

That's very interesting, thanks for sharing! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.    

Back to top Go down

Klima Miniature Porcelain, Schleich lookalike.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1