Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-)

Go down 
+4
costicuba
donny ong
arafan
SUSANNE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-) Empty
PostSubject: From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-)   From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-) EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015, 20:16

For me, one of the many great things about  being a member of this forum is that I have learned a lot about animals. study
For instance I did not know there are SO many and SO different kinds of sharks !
This year, Safari has made a NURSE SHARK !!!! cheers

As nurse sharks like to eat shrimp, I had to get another new one in the Incredible Creatures series: my first shrimp-model Very Happy
Hmmmm, - I think Sharkey has got food for a few days there   Shocked
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

See more pictures of Sharkey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and Shrimpey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Very Happy

Also from the series of Incredible Creatures : a GOLIATH GROUPER and a LARGEMOUTH BASS .
The grouper is made from a rather soft, rubbery material, while the Bass is made from harder, more shiny plastic Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

See more pictures of Goliath [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and more of the Bigmouth Bass [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Last edited by SUSANNE on Fri 13 Feb 2015, 18:24; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-)   From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-) EmptyThu 12 Feb 2015, 20:34

Wow that nurse shark is just amazing! Very Happy But I'm not a big fan of that metallic colour. 
I really like the gouper too, it has a nice colur! 
Thanks for the pictures and congratulations for these beauties! cheers

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-)   From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-) EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015, 00:39

They are so amazing! Much better than the catalogue photos. Congrats Susanne.

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-)   From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-) EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015, 01:38

Wow, all of them are amazing creatures and great made it models.
Very nice choise Susanne and congratulations :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-)   From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-) EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015, 07:30

Thanks, guys Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-)   From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-) EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015, 12:48

Susanne, these are all fantastic, I love these Incredible Creatures! Though, we have here 4 excellent walk arounds of unusual species and figures that we don't see often. I'd love to have your help to split it in 4 different topics once it is better for future reference. Idea
Again, I really love these large sized fish figures, they are superb! cheers

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-)   From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-) EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015, 16:14

Congrats Susanne, very cool additions Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-)   From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-) EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015, 16:21

Thanks, Florian Very Happy

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-)   From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-) EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015, 16:28

Roger wrote:
Susanne, these are all fantastic, I love these Incredible Creatures! Though, we have here 4 excellent walk arounds of unusual species and figures that we don't see often. I'd love to have your help to split it in 4 different topics once it is better for future reference.  Idea

cheers Applause Applause Applause Cool sunny drunken
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-)   From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-) EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015, 18:26

Roger wrote:
Susanne, these are all fantastic, I love these Incredible Creatures! Though, we have here 4 excellent walk arounds of unusual species and figures that we don't see often. I'd love to have your help to split it in 4 different topics once it is better for future reference.  Idea

Done Wink Very Happy

Scroll up to the photos on top for links to the new pages Wink

Last edited by SUSANNE on Fri 13 Feb 2015, 22:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-)   From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-) EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015, 22:02

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

Done Wink Very Happy

Croll up to the photos on top for links to the new pages Wink

Thanks a lot Susanne! You performed a great work and once more a fantastic contribution to our forum! cheers
It is always nice when new figures or "new" old figures are presented individually in walk arounds. It gives some more work but contributes for a more comprehensive organization of the forum. cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-)   From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-) EmptySat 14 Feb 2015, 11:34

Very interesting and nice:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-)   From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

From Safaris new range 2015 : Four new species of water-dwelling critters for me :-)
Page 1 of 1