Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild Republic Large hollow animals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Wild Republic Large hollow animals Empty
PostSubject: Wild Republic Large hollow animals   Wild Republic Large hollow animals EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 5:37 pm

Hi guys,
I found some animals by Wild republic.
First I tought, that they are maybe copies..but them I sow some of them here...and now I think, that they are maybe 90% original :)
They are couples like adult and child, but I don`t have all of them.
They are not something special, bu some of them have good potential.
Ok, here they are:

The big Indian civet look`s good :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And I like these two models of Koala. Maybe I`l try to fix them and change the paintjob :

Cute bradypodidaes:

the small lynx (bobcat) look`s interesting:

Maybe a maned wolf..?..:

That`s all from me Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic Large hollow animals   Wild Republic Large hollow animals EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Ohhhh! They are wonderful cheers

Those Sloths I love you
The maned wolf drunken

And....and...WOW Applause Applause

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic Large hollow animals   Wild Republic Large hollow animals EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:03 pm

:) I`m glad you like them Susanne Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic Large hollow animals   Wild Republic Large hollow animals EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:03 am

I also like them, mainly the species they choose to release. figures have a lot of potential though they are all hollow, aren't they? I wished they produced them without these seams and solide.
Some are really good, I enjoy specially smaller ones. Large koala is quite antropormophic in my opinion. confused
p.s. Kosta, it is better that you try to use an external image hosting service or all these pictures will be lost. Any help needed just let us know. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic Large hollow animals   Wild Republic Large hollow animals EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:33 am

Roger wrote:
I also like them, mainly the species they choose to release. figures have a lot of potential though they are all hollow, aren't they? I wished they produced them without these seams and solide.
Some are really good, I enjoy specially smaller ones. Large koala is quite antropormophic in my opinion. confused
p.s. Kosta, it is better that you try to use an external image hosting service or all these pictures will be lost. Any help needed just let us know. Very Happy

Nice to see that you like them Roger :)
Yes, they are all hollow, I also wished if they were solide and without seams.
And I also like more the smaller ones, like size , they fits good with the major brands.
Roger, can you tell me please, about the ``external image hosting service`` ? How to use it..and from where?
Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic Large hollow animals   Wild Republic Large hollow animals EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 2:04 am

costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:

Nice to see that you like them Roger :)
Yes, they are all hollow, I also wished if they were solide and without seams.
And I also like more the smaller ones, like size , they fits good with the major brands.
Roger, can you tell me please, about the ``external image hosting service`` ? How to use it..and from where?
Thank you :)

Many people use Photobucket, we have a topic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] study
I know Photobucket was updated and I am not sure this topic is up to date once I don't use it.
You have to open a new account on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and then start using these instructions.
Let me know if you have troubles doing it. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic Large hollow animals   Wild Republic Large hollow animals EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:24 am

The photobucket topic isn't update, I will made a new topic soon. Sleep

Nevertheless, Roger is right of course and I can help you. Pm me if you have a problem Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic Large hollow animals   Wild Republic Large hollow animals EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:09 am

ARRRRGH affraid

Are you saying that we could loose Kosta's wonderful pictures pale

Hurry, hurry, DO something Basketball Very Happy

PS - Photobucket is very easy, it just takes a little time at first. But when it has become routine, it is also fast Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic Large hollow animals   Wild Republic Large hollow animals EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:02 pm

Thank you very much for helping Roger, Christophe and Susanne :)
I`ll try next time to use the photobucket :)
By the way, Sysanne... I lost almost all my previous photos Mad Sad
Except my topic with the repainted wid cats ( wich I updated again with photos, becouse some of them were gone)... everything else, like the photos with the statues, my previous repaints..
everything is gone.
Only the Papo husky is still alive... Very Happy ..for now.. Suspect

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic Large hollow animals   Wild Republic Large hollow animals EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:20 pm

costicuba wrote:

Except my topic with the repainted wid cats ( wich I updated again with photos, becouse some of them were gone)... everything else, like the photos with the statues, my previous repaints..
everything is gone.

Ohhh, NO ! Sad Sad

I hope you still have them in your computer ? Shocked

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic Large hollow animals   Wild Republic Large hollow animals EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:30 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
costicuba wrote:

everything is gone.

Ohhh, NO ! Sad Sad

I hope you still have them in your computer ? Shocked

Yes :) I keep them in my computer :))
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic Large hollow animals   Wild Republic Large hollow animals EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:45 pm

Ohhh, so you can enter them here again , little by little , when/if you have time sunny

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic Large hollow animals   Wild Republic Large hollow animals EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:25 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh, so you can enter them here again , little by little , when/if you have time  sunny

Yes, I will..when I have time sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic Large hollow animals   Wild Republic Large hollow animals EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:58 am

Great catches!!  Congratulations!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic Large hollow animals   Wild Republic Large hollow animals Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild Republic Large hollow animals
Page 1 of 1