Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)

Go down 
+13
MiniZoo
Mgarat
Deseo
Tarunyada
costicuba
signatus
Roger
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
widukind
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
A-J
LeeAnn
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:08 am

Haha, thank you, friends Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:21 am

As always, looking great! Applause

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:52 pm

See you around

'Til then I walk alone.

Last edited by Anasta SchwarzeWölfin on Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:40 am

Very nice

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello, dear STSers!
I'm finally back to you and I have something new to show you here... Wink
Should say that my life has changed very much, and so I if I have any free time, I just try to sleep, haha!

Two the most important things that I've got — the first: now I'm studying in institute, at biology faculty, so I'll be talking about anatomical mistakes of our major brands.
The second thing... I'm working with Evgeny Hontor. Not really as sculptor, but I work! XD
It was great day when I went to Hontor to work my first day. I showed him Willhelm and Shelby, and Hontor was shocked. And I was shocked that he was shocked XD
Now Hontor calls me Monster, cause I really made little sculpture with fur and still making it.

But now... meet FINISHED WILLHELM!
I finished him in this summer indeed Rolling Eyes

Brother and sister:
Willhelm with Shelby, the previous wolf sculpture.

You know, I relooked my walkaround with my previous wolves, and the only one thought in my head after it is just «Oh my God» with facepalm. I even didn't take any face photo!
So let it be here Smile

About anatomy:
I was thinking that Willhelm is too thin, but after I saw this photo. You know, wolves are just like humans — different faces, different bodies...
Ok, I just always have excuses for any problems indeed XD

About color:
This color type really exists. Not really like Willhelm's one, but there are many variations in here: almost white with black line on face, light grey, grey, black-and-white. Should say that I'm just CRAZY FAN OF ANY BLACK-AND-WHITE coloring. This combination is one of my favorite ones.
There are several examples of real wolves:

The most similar variant to Willhelm, I think:

And so Willhelm has become a very important symbol to me — symbol of the dreams come true and new life at all.
Guys, if you want to change something in your life, just make a wish and work, at least a bit Wink

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:04 pm

Hi, Anasata ! Good to have you back ! cheers

Congratulations with your new study, - biology ! WOW  Shocked

And, like Hontor, I was shocked by the beauty of the models you make. They are awesome Applause Applause bounce Applause

You have a completely style of your own, - I love the way you combine the interesting, stylished fur structure with the very, very impressive naturalism of the paws and face ..what can I say ? BRAVO !!!! cheers Applause

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello Anasta Very Happy Willhelm looks great! Great job on him, glad you finished him this summer Very Happy
Omg... you are studying biology, I'm so jealous! I wanted to do something with zoology or animal behavior study, but no school close enough to do that... Soooo >.<
I love his paws btw, so detailed! drunken

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:01 pm

Welcome back Anasta Very Happy
Congratulations for everything new in your life :)))
Willhelm look`s amazing, very special and unique :)

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:11 am

Congrats! Congrats! And Wow! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:49 am

Anasta, it is so great that you've found a little free time to revive your topic! Very Happy
You already know how I admire you work and also the fact that you developed your own artistic expression in a unique way. I like the elegant built and the obssession with the detail. . But, what makes me happier is that you're excited with your new life projects, so happy that you ended your post with a friendly recomendation. cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:48 pm

Thank you so much for your warm words, dear friends! I appreciate all your opinions I love you

NightLioness wrote:

Omg... you are studying biology, I'm so jealous! I wanted to do something with zoology or animal behavior study, but no school close enough to do that... Soooo >.<
It's not so easy here indeed. As I'm at the first course, I learn rather anatomy of simple animals and plants. BUT I HATE BOTANY T_T And sometimes we should to take in hands not really pleasant creatures... Smile
Maybe you should try to find any training school again? Anyway, you have a very cool and clever dog cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Thank you so much for your warm words, dear friends! I appreciate all your opinions  I love you

NightLioness wrote:

It's not so easy here indeed. As I'm at the first course, I learn rather anatomy of simple animals and plants. BUT I HATE BOTANY T_T And sometimes we should to take in hands not really pleasant creatures... Smile
Maybe you should try to find any training school again? Anyway, you have a very cool and clever dog cheers

You hate Botany, why? Laughing Maybe, maybe I can find some books myself and learn something animal related. But I'm out of study loan, so I have to pay everything myself if I want to study again. And well, that is pretty expensive here! XD
Thank you :3 He is also very stubborn, playful and a great companion Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 9:08 pm

He's done! cheers cheers cheers Really beautiful work Anasta, he was worth all the time! Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 9:25 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Thank you so much for your warm words, dear friends! I appreciate all your opinions  I love you

NightLioness wrote:

You hate Botany, why? Laughing Maybe, maybe I can find some books myself and learn something animal related. But I'm out of study loan, so I have to pay everything myself if I want to study again. And well, that is pretty expensive here! XD
Thank you :3 He is also very stubborn, playful and a great companion Very Happy
It's so boring! When you learn different animals... they're DIFFERENT! XD Even when I took some trainings for exams, I was ready for everything — genetics, Latin, biochemistry (I'm very-very bad with chemistry...) — but not plants, please.
You know, prices for studying in Russian increased for 30%... X) But I'm free of paying, we still have free education :p
So good luck to get learning at least with books! I hope you'll deal with Gaell's stubbornness Laughing

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 9:25 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
He's done! cheers cheers cheers Really beautiful work Anasta, he was worth all the time! Very Happy
Many thanks, LeeAnn! cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)   New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New project by Anasta FINISHED 7 PAGE ;)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5