Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)

Go down 
+15
stecal
Sumo
remowshake
Lasersword1973
Kristie
Gabe
atabini
Kikimalou
baltimore zoo
Roger
Suebeedo
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
Kiryuha
Sergey
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:49 am

Awesome new display Sergey! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:53 am

That's even better... very flamboyant display. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:47 am

ken yeo wrote:
Love your new display! I do like your bird & insect collection.

...Thank Ken. And one more detailed - 3. "Microcosm: Insects and frogs..." (and other... Wink )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:58 pm

WOOW! Amazing!

I love it! Very Happy

Congratulations my friend Cool

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:16 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
They are fabulous displays Sergey, I so enjoy looking at them! Congratulations cheers cheers

...And at last display "Ice Age"... But it,s not complete because I need some rocks (for mountains), branches (for trees) and foam plastic (for snow)... And I need two smilodons by Safari and Papo for fighting scene! Wink Wink Wink

Back to top Go down
Sumo

Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Madly jealous of your entire collection, including the stuff I don't normally collect! cheers
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:27 pm

great displays thanks for posting the pictures
steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Sumo wrote:
Madly jealous of your entire collection, including the stuff I don't normally collect! cheers

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ...Thank friend!
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:04 pm

What a great and beautiful collection! I don't collect birds but seeing your photos I'll think I'll begin with them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Abu Rai wrote:
What a great and beautiful collection! I don't collect birds but seeing your photos I'll think I'll begin with them Very Happy

... Laughing Laughing Congratulations! cheers Let,s you,ll begin!

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:17 am

Fantastic, so many gorgeous animals!

Back to top Go down
MD1985

MD1985

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:07 pm

a very nice collection and display
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Displays reconstruction - Africa (Savannah) - January 2011   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:31 pm

... Hi friends boys and girls! cheers
As you saw there was very small space in some my displays. For example in the display "Africa" (Savannah) seven fat and "impertinent" hippos occupaed too big space so another animals (zebras, giraffes and other) tooke shelter in a "corner". But not long ago I,ve bought some new zebras, cheetahs, buffalos and I,ve decided to begin "revolution". Laughing Now fat hippos have personal shelves and it,s more better for another animals of Savannah! Laughing Laughing

There is Old display "Africa" (before "revolution) Wink Laughing

...And now reconstructed display "Africa" Wink More place in comparison with old display...

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Wow, I really love your new layouts Sergey! The Schleich cheetah, new version, is so nice and fits well with the Papo, I might just get her.
I see you've cleaned your acacia tree too Laughing Wink

Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Your displays are beautiful! Are those aquarium plants that you are using for greenery?

I've not been much interested in the safari animals, but I must say they are quite impressive. I was at a shop yesterday and for the first time really looked at the Schleich Lion, and I was very impressed with the detail!

Of yours I especially love the zebras and hippos! I have a few zebras, but I MUST add the yawning hippo to my collection!

Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful pictures!

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:58 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Wow, I really love your new layouts Sergey! The Schleich cheetah, new version, is so nice and fits well with the Papo, I might just get her.
I see you've cleaned your acacia tree too Laughing Wink

.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Yes Harriet! As you,ve noticed a dust is a little problem of open shelves! But it,s little problem is solvable! I cleaning my displays 1-2 times in month. The all models animals and trees made from plastic and it,s very easy to clean displays. And of course I,ve cleaned my gorgeous Acacia for the new photosession! Laughing Laughing Wink

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Izzy wrote:
Your displays are beautiful! Are those aquarium plants that you are using for greenery?

-Kristie

...Yes, yes Kristie! The most part of my "trees" (especially in display Jungle) is "aquarium plants" and artificial "grass" really. But they are rather like for real trees and bushes. Is it right? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Sergey wrote:

...Yes, yes Kristie! The most part of my "trees" (especially in display Jungle) is "aquarium plants" and artificial "grass" really. But they are rather like for real trees and bushes. Is it right? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yes, I think they are perfect for jungle trees and grasses. Very effective! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Displays reconstruction - Jungle (S. Asia, S. America, Australia) - January 2011    My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:36 pm

... And the same problem came to display "Jungle"... I,ve collected too much tigres and it,s became too crowded for them and others. Laughing Laughing So I,ve decided to give for tigres personal display too! Laughing Wink

There is Old display "Jungle" (before "renovation") Wink Laughing

... And now... Wink

Last edited by Sergey on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Displays reconstruction - Holarctic Zone (Nothern Forests)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:10 pm

... Because now "Prehistoric mammals" has separate shelf the old shelve "Ise Age" was reconstracted too and renamed in "Holarctic zone" (Holarctic Forests). Without enormous mammoths appeared many free place. cheers Now the owners of mountains is wolfs pack and wild cats and of the cave are the wild boars. And now there is more place for the herd of a mighty bisons and for...... the crasy squirrel Scrat! Laughing Laughing Laughing

There is Old display "Ice Age" (or "Nothern forests") Wink Laughing

... And now... Wink

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:30 pm

... And I,ve forgot to say - in the centre of this pic it,s Harriet! Wink Wink Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Sergey on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Sergey wrote:
... And I,ve forgot to say - in the centre of this pic is Harriet! Wink Wink Laughing Laughing
Laughing You caught that just in time as I'm about to change my Avatar Wink
You have such a fabulous collection Sergey and they're all displayed wonderfully cheers

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:35 pm

You have a fabulous collection Sergey and they are all beautifully displayed with all these plants, a feast for the eyes.
Some animals of the Ice Age and others I do not know! cyclops Wink jocolor
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:11 pm

You took the right decision to make "the revolution", Sergey - you displays have really changed for good! I like them even more now.
Moreover, if I were you I would make a cross strip of water in your Jungle display to demarcate the smaller right part - "Australia" - from the bigger rainforest display.

P.S.: Which brand is the ibex standing between two mountain goats?

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Your displays are great :) looking at yours is really making me want to collect Dinosaurs too !!!

Can I ask what brand are the Zebras in front of the Schleich Zebra ?
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next