Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You took the right decision to make "the revolution", Sergey - you displays have really changed for good! I like them even more now.
Moreover, if I were you I would make a cross strip of water in your Jungle display to demarcate the smaller right part - "Australia" - from the bigger rainforest display.

P.S.: Which brand is the ibex standing between two mountain goats?

...My friend it,s Caucasian goat (tur - тур) by Bullyland (made in Germany). I think this is series of small "unscale" models ( I have one more - small baribal, small moose, small elephant). I,ve bought him in 2000 in Sweden.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Your displays are great :) looking at yours is really making me want to collect Dinosaurs too !!!

Can I ask what brand are the Zebras in front of the Schleich Zebra ?

...Dear Rio it,s zebras foals by brand "CollectA" (produced by "Procon"). But I did,nt buy adult CollectA,s zebra because in my opinion there is too big scale of this model (half height of Collecta,s elephant). So I don,t like it. I like Schleich,s zebras. But Collecta,s zebra foals very cute! :)
PS (By the way our friend Christoph-Kikimalu very like adult Collecta,s zebra). Wink Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Sergey on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Your displays are great :) looking at yours is really making me want to collect Dinosaurs too !!!

...Dear Rio it,s zebras foals by brand "CollectA" (produced by "Procon"). But I did,nt buy adult CollectA,s zebra because in my opinion there is too big scale of this model (half height of Collecta,s elephant). So I don,t like it. I like Schleich,s zebras. But Collecta,s zebra foals very cute! :)
PS (By the way our friend Christoph-Kikimalu very like adult Collecta,s zebra). Wink Wink Laughing Laughing

I love adulte CollectA zebra too! Someday will ask some painter of this forum to paint the legs of CollecTA zebra like Schleich did! Morphologically very nice with a longer body and a more horse like body, like in plains zebra and not like in Grevy!! Very nice scale to Papo big cats and with a remarcable face!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergey

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:48 pm

PS (By the way our friend Christoph-Kikimalu very like adult Collecta,s zebra). Wink Wink Laughing Laughing

I love adulte CollectA zebra too! Someday will ask some painter of this forum to paint the legs of CollecTA zebra like Schleich did! Morphologically very nice with a longer body and a more horse like body, like in plains zebra and not like in Grevy!! Very nice scale to Papo big cats and with a remarcable face!Very Happy

...Oh, yes,yes Roger! Wink It,s your and Christoph right! :) It,s only my opinion. And what say our "zebra-fan" Martin? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)   Today at 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down

My new and reconstructed shelves (January 2011)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4