Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Recently I finished writing two full length novels about Abyssinian cat kings and queens of Catkingdom. many rare and unique species of animals are featured as characters in this Medieval Epic Fantasy story. The first book Captain Kitty The Eighth King Of Catkingdom is available to purchase on amazon kindle
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The sequel The Final Cat King starring Captain Kitty's son was completed recently.
Here are some recent images First the lovely Queen (Lieutenant Kitty) and the King (Captain Kitty) of Catkingdom
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here is a heroic fox Knight (Sir Tredley) and one evil villain dingo (Dart)
The Raccoon chef (Dindai) from the sequel
and a sketch of Catkingdom Castle:

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:29 pm

Nice artwork Lance! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:16 pm

I LOVE it cheers I love you

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:00 pm

thank you so much LeAnn and Susanne!!! cheers sunny Very Happy cat

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:39 pm

You wrote the books? Hats off Lance Applause

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:15 pm

The castle has many nice details and I love the cat couple, her face is so sweet ^.^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
weaselfan93

PostSubject: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:44 pm

thank you everyone. the writing and illustrating was a lot of work but it was well worth the effort once it was finished

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Today at 2:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1