Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

2015 Wonderful presents from a generous friends :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:37 pm

Thank you very much for your kind words Roger, Susanne, Andreas and Julie sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Hahah,  Eikoh Iriomote cat... Wink

Hahah, yeah ... Wink

Thankyou for the kind words and the beautyful pictures, - how wonderful to exchange gifts with you cheers

Thank you again dear Susanne flower

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:11 pm

:O So many pretties!
Congrats on the newcommers. I hink I like the croc the most Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Nice batch again Kosta: So many teeth, horns, antennas, beak and a small dark cat Very Happy

I'm happy for you cheers

Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:46 pm

Great and varied additions. Congrats Kosta. sunny

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:34 am

Thank you very much Stani, Kiki, Laura, I appreciate your comments sunny

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: 2015 Wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:09 pm

wow Shocked these additions are incredible, Kosta! the iriomote cat is beautiful and so is the VW tigress. I just added the kiwi to my collection today as well. so ironic! congrats my friend. Very Happy Applause

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:19 am

cheers Thank you very much Lance and congrats for your Kiwi too :))

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:20 am

very nice new ones Kosta!
Back to top Go down
costicuba

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:58 pm

very nice new ones Kosta!

Thank you very much Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Today at 6:56 am

Back to top Go down

2015 Wonderful presents from a generous friends :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7