Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)

Go down 
+20
WhiteLightning Wolf
signatus
Noémi
weaselfan93
Drakulka
landrover
lucky luke
costicuba
NightLioness
Roger
Kikimalou
widukind
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
Ana
LeeAnn
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Florian
Wilorvise
sauroid
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:42 pm

So nice that you're sharing pictures of your pretty niece! She seems really happy with her new friend. Very Happy
My niece Nicole also receive some gifts from that misterious Danish lady, I have to follow your example and put a picture of her when possible. Who knows, they represent the future community of STS?
Thanks for sharing these pictures, a big hug to your niece and hurray for the misterious lady! cheers

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Roger wrote:
So nice that you're sharing pictures of your pretty niece! She seems really happy with her new friend. Very Happy
My niece Nicole also receive some gifts from that misterious Danish lady, I have to follow your example and put a picture of her when possible. Who knows, they represent the future community of STS?
Thanks for sharing these pictures, a big hug to your niece and  hurray for the misterious lady!  cheers

Thank you Roger cheers
Yeahh, please, make some photos of Nicole, when it`s possible :)
For shure , they are the future of STS sunny

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:11 pm

Aww! How sweet! I love you

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:17 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Aww! How sweet! I love you

Indeed! Very Happy ^.^

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:42 pm

Greeting for your niece :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 10:34 pm

Thank you friends :)

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:47 pm

Hello again here guys :)
My collection of an old and beautiful, compositions models is growing faster :)
Today, I want to show you a big banch of models, which I have from my new friend Attila ( Attis) :)

First one photo with all of them :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

:) It is so exciting for me, to have them in my hands. :)
Even some of them are not in good condition, they have them great history...and I can feel that :))
I`ll try to write the names of the brands...but this will be a hard job...becouse for some of them, I couldn`t find nothing....but it is also exciting for me, trying to find more about them..in this way, lurning more about the history of the animal models :)
And I realy need also your help guys for that...
Please, correct me if I`m wrong with some brand and year identification...and also to help me find an info for some of the models :)

Ok, so first the bach of the bears :

Let`s start with the Lineol Polar bear 1950 :

and, Lineol Polar bear cub 1950 :

next model.. a polar bear cub. The paint it`s almost gone and it look`s like brown bear...but it is polar. According to Figurenmuseum.de , it look`s like it is Elastolin 1930-35 ... When I checked the catalogue photos, I found a similar model from Elastolin 1939-40 ....and a bit more clear, from 1954... I`m still not shure ..

next one, a small model of polar bear. I couldn`t find nothing for this model... scratch

And the last one from the bears, a brown bear cub. Also I couldn`t find nothing about it ...

Next model is Lineol Otter, according to  Figurenmuseum.de it is from 1950 ...I saw it in a catalogue photos from 1958 :

Next one : tiger cub . Acorrding to Figurenmuseum.de it is Elastolin 1920-25 ... but from catalogues, I found a similar model from 1954 :

next model : Jaguar. InFigurenmuseum.de I found a similar model which they say it`s a Elastolin leopard 1925-30 ... but look`s different like a details of mine. Then I found a model from Pfeiffer Tipple-Topple 1955 Catalogue, actually two models - a leopard and a jaguar, which look`s like mine :

Last edited by costicuba on Sat May 16, 2015 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:09 pm

I`m continue with Lineol dromedary 1950 :

I realy like this model..but I`ll have a lot of work on it :)

Next one Lineol 1950 Wisent :)
This one is different from the models which I saw, like this one from Susanne..or Kiki..
The texture it`s not so visible..and the paint job- different . But it is almost in perfect condition :)

next one : a beautiful model of Ostrich :) I found it in a Elastolin 1954 catalogue :

And the last model : Lineol Giraffe ..like Kiki wrote for his one, it is made for his series IV from 1940 to 1960 :

This poor guy has only one ear... Crying or Very sad , but I`ll make one for him :)

Thank you very much Attis, for sending me these so many and nice, old models :))
I`ll try to restore some of them, but also I`ll try to keep this vintage looking vision.. something, which I realy like :)

Thank`s for watching guys :)
And thank you in advance , for your help, finding more info for them :)

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:52 pm

Wow, Kosta, you have wonderful models here! Applause
It's always so interesting to understand that your newcomers have a very long story, and some ones are older than you drunken  Especialy when you get some animals about 100 years old affraid
I always try to guess how my retired animals lived, where and with which people. And later some people (sculptors; people as you, who repaint them; or people as me, which «show» streets and forests to old newcomers) give them the second life. It's great feeling, I think.
And I'm sure you'll give the great pension to your novices Very Happy
It was very kind of Attis to send such old and rare animals to you cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:19 pm

What a great and interesting flock of old beauties cheers

Take care now, - these old Composition models are VERY addictive affraid Laughing

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:55 pm

They are just gorgeous cheers Big congrats!

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2015 11:57 pm

Thank you very much Anasta , Susanne and leeAnn cheers

SUSANNE wrote:

Take care now, - these old Composition models are VERY addictive affraid Laughing
I think, I`m already addicted .. pale Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:39 pm

Oldies but beautys! Congratulations Kosta!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:25 pm

Kosta, it is fantastic to see how your collection of composition figures is growing! I'd love to help you with all these you can't identify but my tools are exactly the same as yours. STS catalogues, figurenmuseum and that's almost all. Your Lineol are correctly identified once those turned more or less common on forum and they're not hard to identify. I don't know how composition production works, but if it is as pvc figures, a less textured figure is possible when a mould is getting old. Maybe your wisent is one of last productions of that figure what helps explaining the great condition and less conspicuous texture. These figures are the wonders of our hobby in my opinion and they are a mix between toys and decorative little statues. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 12:01 am

Thank you very much Andreas and Roger :)
I think , you are right Roger...about the wisent :)))
...and I like statues.... :)

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 6:06 pm

This Bear is a Hausser, it is often sold as a panda.

Could be a part of teh Pfeiffer Lilliput series also sold later by Elastolin

Hausser, was also used as Lion cub  Wink

Hausser and Tipple-Topple used the same mold for this one. Mine is Hausser has a very different painting.

I'm sorry I can't help a lot No .
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:14 pm

The last leopard is Hausser-Elastolin.
It was made for many years and in many painting-variations Very Happy

Some were painted as if the mouth was closed !

Eeeeek ! Composition models are terribly dangerous for people who have a weak spot for variations affraid

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:57 pm

The main problem is that Tipple-Topple used the same mold...
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:10 pm

Congratulations Susanne Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:53 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

As far as I understand it, Tipple-Topple was the name that the Hausser brothers ( Who owned Hausser-Elastolin ( often called Elastolin for simplicity))  gave to the models made from the Pfeiffer moulds when they bought Pfeiffer in 1925 -  - gosh, what a mess lol!

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:24 am

Thank you very much Kiki, I think you helped a lot with this info cheers
Also thank you Susanne, for the info and photos flower

SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

As far as I understand it, Tipple-Topple was the name that the Hausser brothers ( Who owned Hausser-Elastolin ( often called Elastolin for simplicity))  gave to the models made from the Pfeiffer moulds when they bought Pfeiffer in 1925 -  - gosh, what a mess lol!

Hahaha, yeahh, a very interesting mess lol!

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:06 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

It is a bit more complicated than that, when Hausser bought Pfeiffer, they used some molds for their own brand and used others for Tipple-Topple. Both have catalogues and are different trademarks even if they had the same owners. Nevertheless; some molds where used for Elastolin and for Tipple-Topple in the same time. For example:Lynx, leopard, girafe calf, camel calf, beaver, otter...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:21 am

Kikimalou wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

It is a bit more complicated than that, when Hausser bought Pfeiffer, they used some molds for their own brand and used others for Tipple-Topple. Both have catalogues and are different trademarks even if they had the same owners. Nevertheless; some molds where used for Elastolin and for Tipple-Topple in the same time. For example:Lynx, leopard, girafe calf, camel calf, beaver, otter...

This is great !!! Thankyou for the info, Christophe cheers
At last I begin to understand Very Happy ....I hope Embarassed

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Thank you too, Kiki :)
Susanne, you will have a lot of work for your Jaguar-notebook Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 3:23 am

Hello everybody,
my birthday was before more then two weeks...and I got so much and so nice presents, as animal models cheers
And the best thing is, that I got this presents form friends, which I have from this forum cheers
But these days are a bit crazy action for me..so I`m a bit slaw with taking photos...but,
I made also a present to me - a new cell phone, with better camera and nice effects,
so now, I can show my wonderful presents with better photos :)

Some of you know our bulgarian friend - Maria (Teardrop).
She is so generous person and I`m happy to call her - my friend :)
She is the only person from this forum, which I met in real...but of course, that easy for us, becouse we live in the same city  Very Happy
I saw her on my birthday and she surprised me with so wonderful presents.. affraid
I want to start with the first one :

Fox - amazing sculpture by the russian artist - Svetlana Hitrovo, made from velvet clay.
Anasta knows very good this artist and the ``Velvet Clay Studio`` where Svetlana works with the great artist - Evgeny Hontor.
But I`ll let the photos speak better,  about this real piese of art :

Look all these amazing details and colors...showing great imagination, talent and technique :

And now, to have an idea about the size - a comperation with my Papo fox :

I`m in love with this fox ! :)
And the material - velvet clay is amazing...very soft and so light :)
Thank you very much Masha (Maria), for this great present :) , but I have many other models from you, which are coming with photos :)

PostSubject: Re: Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)   Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kosta is getting wonderful presents from a generous friends :)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next