Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Customizing questions

Go down 
+5
costicuba
SUSANNE
NightLioness
LeeAnn
pipsxlch
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Customizing questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customizing questions   Customizing questions - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 8:47 pm

This is wonderful idea, I'm sure that this will be such a lovely memory of Toki! I love you
You have painted her so well, I'm sure those lovely black and white markings will be instantly recognisable to to Toki's owner, and bring tears of happiness to their eyes! Very Happy I agree with Paige, the eyes are beautiful! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Blue   Customizing questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 3:34 am

We hope to be moving soon, and my sister won't be coming with us. She has formed a great relationship with Blue. So I bought on of the Big Country Aussie models and repainted it as Blue, then put an 'I will miss you' tag on it as a memorial for her.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blue is not impressed. I tried to get a photo of him with it...
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Customizing questions   Customizing questions - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2023 4:18 am

Oooo Kelly, he is splendid! Really, wonderful job, it looks just like him. Splendid job and I think that is a great tribute to their relationship. I love you Are you moving far from where you live now?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Customizing questions   Customizing questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 1:58 am

pipsxlch wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Blue is not impressed. I tried to get a photo of him with it...

that is such a lovely gift for your sister! and your custom is excellent, well done!
I like the photo of Blue with little Blue :)
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Customizing questions   Customizing questions - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2023 3:01 am

Thank you guys! We are looking at a quiet little cow town 100 miles to the south, had enough metastasizing city (with metastasizing prices).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customizing questions   Customizing questions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Customizing questions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2