Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich German Shepherd 2015

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Schleich German Shepherd 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Schleich German Shepherd 2015   Schleich German Shepherd 2015 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:06 am

Hi, dear STSers!
Let me share to you my another walkaround with new Schleich german shepherd.
Sorry, but I haven't a compare to other Schleich shepherds, maybe I'll add them later.
Hope you'll like her anyway, she is very lovely dog I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Don't forget that Schleich started make very small dogs.

A compare to new Schleich husky and wolf:

A compare to new Schleich husky and old wolf:

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich German Shepherd 2015   Schleich German Shepherd 2015 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:29 am

Thankyou very much for the walkaround and the comparisons Very Happy

As you don't have the large one, I hope it is ok that I show this picture, which I took when the new shepherds wer "Exclusives" in the 2014-calendar ?

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich German Shepherd 2015   Schleich German Shepherd 2015 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 3:30 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou very much for the walkaround and the comparisons Very Happy

As you don't have the large one, I hope it is ok that I show this picture, which I took when the new shepherds wer "Exclusives" in the 2014-calendar ?
Sure, Susanne, thank you for improving of my walkaround cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich German Shepherd 2015   Schleich German Shepherd 2015 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 4:38 pm

A nice dog!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich German Shepherd 2015   Schleich German Shepherd 2015 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:27 pm

widukind wrote:
A nice dog!
I think so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich German Shepherd 2015   Schleich German Shepherd 2015 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Congrats!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich German Shepherd 2015   Schleich German Shepherd 2015 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:34 pm

Almost nothing in Schleich range is in good scale, so I always found it funny when people asks if a figure from other brand is in Schleich scale. I remember seeing here some other brand figures being refused because they were too big or too small and often the difference was not more than what we can see in real animals. Proportionaly talking, of course. When Schleich changed the size of the dogs to this smaller and more logic size, it was the first time that this concept worked against the brand itself! Laughing
It is really impressive the difference in size between newer dogs and older ones. While the old had a more playable size, these last work much better with human figures, horses and farm accessories what makes sense in my opinion. The bad part is that cats are more or less in 1:9 scale and in a Schleich farm, new dogs have to run away from cats once they are often bigger. affraid Ironically, what I think that was a good decision from Schleich these last years, seems to be not very popular among their traditional collectors.
Thanks for your walk around and congratulations for owning that nice shepherd. Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich German Shepherd 2015   Schleich German Shepherd 2015 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:18 am

Roger wrote:
Almost nothing in Schleich range is in good scale, so I always found it funny when people asks if a figure from other brand is in Schleich scale. I remember seeing here some other brand figures being refused because they were too big or too small and often the difference was not more than what we can see in real animals. Proportionaly talking, of course. When Schleich changed the size of the dogs to this smaller and more logic size, it was the first time that this concept worked against the brand itself! Laughing
It is really impressive the difference in size between newer dogs and older ones. While the old had a more playable size, these last work much better with human figures, horses and farm accessories what makes sense in my opinion. The bad part is that cats are more or less in 1:9 scale and in a Schleich farm, new dogs have to run away from cats once they are often bigger. affraid Ironically, what I think that was a good decision from Schleich these last years, seems to be not very popular among their traditional collectors.
Thanks for your walk around and congratulations for owning that nice shepherd. Very Happy
In any extent, I respect Schleich for this decision too. It's very hard to do smaller details! But this dog really has very nice proportions and anatomy at all: they finally «caught» german shepherds's feautures (but for older female too; I also have sitting male and he is VERY nice too) and even did do not bad tooth (I don't mean the paintjob). My friend liked this dog very much, and she had a real german shepherd, so she knows how those dogs should look in figurines.
But from other side, old scale was more useful, especialy when you try to take photos outside. Even just keep in hands was more pleasant.
But I don't like really big figurines, like Safari special series, or like AAA. Of course, I own them, and I like all of them very much, especialy Safari Wild Life Wonder wolf, which is an ideal in anatomy. Maybe I have that feeling, because it's easier to make bigger animals scratch
And thank you for your comment, Roger, it's very interesting to read your reasoning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich German Shepherd 2015   Schleich German Shepherd 2015 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich German Shepherd 2015
Page 1 of 1