Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James's Wildlife

Go down 
+17
donny ong
Bloodrayne
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
lucky luke
widukind
JamesPanda
SUSANNE
Roger
isaac_at_sts
Tarunyada
Tove
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
googie212
Kikimalou
NightLioness
LeeAnn
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

James's Wildlife - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:55 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
It looks almost like a fairytale cheers

Very Happy yes like an animation film scene cat rabbit flower right out of a storybook study

thanks Susanne !

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:39 am

After your Komodo and tiger adventures, nothing better than this glamourous picture of this owl! cheers

isaac_at_sts

Country/State : China

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:09 am

nice, good
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:24 am

isaac_at_sts wrote:
nice, good

sunny ty Issac

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:29 am

Roger wrote:
After your Komodo and tiger adventures, nothing better than this glamourous picture of this owl! cheers

Someday maybe Rogerio can visit India and also the wildlife here ! and maybe see the Pangolin ! and the Tiger annd the Gaur ! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:40 pm

JamesPanda wrote:
Roger wrote:

Someday maybe Rogerio can visit India and also the wildlife here ! and maybe see the Pangolin ! and the Tiger annd the Gaur ! Very Happy  

Laughing That would be a dream for sure! ... and all the rich Indian heritage too! Very Happy

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

they will be long gone with the elephants never to be found in the wild .. just maybe in Zoos .. Rhinoceros = Nose Horn ! beautiful ungulates I love you not pictured my other Rhinos here ..just these two Safari and Papo Black rhinos

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:05 pm

James, which of these rhinos you like best? I know you like both but I am always very curious about others opinions about directly related figures from different brands. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:13 am

NICE rhinos :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:51 am

Roger wrote:
James, which of these rhinos you like best? I know you like both but I am always very curious about others opinions about directly related figures from different brands. Very Happy

i like the older Papo Roger , ( the weakness is the quality of material used ..same like the one used in the Papo german shepard) .. Safari WS did a dynamic pose ( i like the trot pose) but the paint look is poor as is in some safari models ( either too loud or sometimes just applied without much love No maybe issues in production .. ) .. Papo Rhino is more realistic look ! sunny but then again the Safari Dinos are amazing because of colors and excellent paint apps ! and they have improved in many new figures ..

I usually love all figures even if some not up to the best ! sometimes I just like them even if they look cartoony ! Very Happy cyclops

Last edited by JamesPanda on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 8:51 am

widukind wrote:
NICE rhinos :)

Thanks Andreas ! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:01 am

JamesPanda wrote:
Roger wrote:

i like the older Papo Roger , ( the weakness is the quality of material used ..same like the one used in the Papo german shepard) .. Safari WS did a dynamic pose ( i like the trot pose) but the paint look is poor as is in some safari models ( either too loud or sometimes just applied without much love No maybe issues in production .. ) .. Papo Rhino is more realistic look ! sunny but then again the Safari Dinos are amazing because of colors and excellent paint apps ! and they have improved in many new figures ..

I usually love all figures even if some not up to the best ! sometimes I just like them even if they look cartoony ! Very Happy cyclops

I know you love all figures and every single figure has its special charm. Very Happy Though, I enjoyed reading your opinion. I have the Papo in my collection and I like it very much, from pictures, I find the Safari a very exciting and very dynamic one too. Very Happy
Great picture of that kudu! Very Happy

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:40 am

Roger wrote:

I know you love all figures and every single figure has its special charm. Very Happy Though, I enjoyed reading your opinion. I have the Papo in my collection and I like it very much, from pictures, I find the Safari a very exciting and very dynamic one too. Very Happy
Great picture of that kudu! Very Happy

Grazie ROger! I have a lot of respect for the way you also appreciate the figures , for me they are Art ! and give me happiness to appreciate nature which Ive always loved as a kid . If they are accurate in detail I go appreciate the work made by the artist and company making it !! lol! drunken

I appreciate imagination a lot  cyclops so even if I see a Dino painted colourful I love it ... it may not have a more realistic color but then nobody seen DINOs !! bounce made a pic of new safari Goliath and the maiden Michelle

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:28 am

That Goliath Grouper is awesome cheers

Michelle is a very brave lady ! They are really, realy huge Very Happy

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:02 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
That Goliath Grouper is awesome cheers

Michelle is a very brave lady ! They are really, realy huge Very Happy

Grazie Susanne ! Safari did a beautiful sculpt and amazing scale with Michelle , never seen a grouper in sea , only in a Sea aquarium I love you and I was very much in awe of the beauty and size ..

widukind

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 12:53 pm

I like saltwater fishes- congrats :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:02 pm

widukind wrote:
I like saltwater fishes- congrats :)

thank You Andreas

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:08 pm

schleich Leopardo ! prowling his territory Very Happy

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Thank you for the link, Roger! These models are gorgeous Very Happy

Wow, wonderfuls pics, James drunken Yes, you're right, it's really raven I love you
Komodo dragon looks so impressive Shocked Real dinosaur affraid

Oh, congrats with such wonderful addition, James! I'm glad that you finally got this wolf Very Happy
I'm looking forward for your diorama photos bounce

Slav and Antov. Brothers in Arms

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:06 pm

WONDERFUL couple cheers

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:34 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WONDERFUL couple cheers

Grazie Susanne

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:38 pm

In the wild.. Winter is over wolves are hunting

widukind

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:11 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:13 pm

I like your wolves Very Happy cheers Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:36 pm

lucky luke wrote:
I like your wolves Very Happy cheers Applause Applause Applause

Grazie Lucky Luke afro Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

James's Wildlife
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: