Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Taos' general additions, updated 17th July

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Won these on Ebay and am really happy with them.I think the Bactrian camel and the Llama are wonderful!If anyone knows who made them it would be great to find out-think the shhep with them is by the same maker.
The draft horse is by Britains.
The grazing horse and the 2 oddly marked cows have made in England underneath but nothing else.
The dumpy little zebra and the hippo have made in England underneath as well.Any information about who made them would be great.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />j

Last edited by Taos on Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Really nice oldies!! Especially the camel and the llama are phantastic!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:20 pm

wow those are golden oldies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:39 pm

They are lovely ! Congratulations cheers

I hope Willy see this, he will probably know what they are Very Happy

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Congrats! They are beautiful! I love the hippo Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Taos

PostSubject: New Additions   Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:53 pm

Managed to get these models in a second hand store that normally sells sci-fi models.They had a big bin outside and managed to dig all these out and the best part of it is that the whole lot cost £1.40!:) :) :) 
The giraffe is by Hartung-my first model by this company.
The dolphin is an old Safari model-now all I need is the remaining models
The stegosaurus is by Invicta
The figures are by K+M and Safari Ltd
The roaring cat is rather odd but charming-think it's meant to be a Snow Leopard but that's only a guess!!
Quite a few will be going for trades!
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:02 pm

WOW, CONGRATS:!(o)): Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 

http://atrlacollectiondeflorian.weebly.com/
Sumo

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Whoa, a painted Invicta! Congrats!cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://yakinasack.blogspot.com/
sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:14 pm

awesome finds Taylor. (i also have that Hartung giraffe)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Gosh, you found GOLD there cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:35 am

Great catches!! Congratulations

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Thanks folks-yes very pleased with the find!!Will have to go back again to see if I can find some more!Have checked and the roaring cat/snow leopard,giant and red panda are wild republic form their Asian mountain range.
Back to top Go down
Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:16 am

Lovely models Taylor! Congrats on the great finds!!Applause 

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:03 am

Imagine all these were a soccer team, what a game! Nice diversity Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Taos

PostSubject: Black Panthers   Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:58 pm

Didn't realise I had so many panthers!!:) So here they are all together.I also have the Britains one as well but he is in storage at the mo!
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Nice cats cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:22 pm

WONDERFUL flock cheers 

I love panthers too, - perhaps an idea for a SUY ? Very Happy 

Taos

PostSubject: Nayab box set?   Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:01 pm

I got this set in the a discount store-they are sold under Nature Zone.There are a couple of different sets with different animals in them.
Got it mainly for the black rhino-the calf is a white rhino calf!The lion is quite nice as well.They are quite solid animals.
There were sets of horses/farm animals as well but they seemed to be copies of various other makers.
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:54 pm

They are BEAUTYFUL cheers 

I only have a two of the large Nayabs, and one is the rhino , I love him very much Very Happy

Congratulations with this beautyful set flower 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:06 pm

Interesting cheers Congratulations cheers cheers cheers 

Last edited by widukind on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:42 am

Great! cheers Congrats, they look much like Schleich Laughing

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Taos

PostSubject: New Additions update 29th    Sun May 04, 2014 5:33 pm

nFound these models at a car boot fair-all for £3.00!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile 
I know most of the models but cannot identify who made the dogs and the little kitten.Possibly Pocket Pets?Any help would be appreciated. Smile 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Thansks to Susanne have the great and wonderful models-all from my wishlist!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Last edited by Taos on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sun May 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Wow great new additions Taos! cheers
Congratulations

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sun May 04, 2014 6:10 pm

Sweet finds, especially for that price. The red setter is 'Beamish', number 116 in the 1995 Puppy in My Pocket series by M.E.G. It was made in three colourways. The seated beige pup is from an 'Animal Hospital Emergency Rescue' set by the same manufacturer, according to Deseo's site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Perhaps if you trawl through that site more, you'll be able to ID the others, too. They do appear sculpted very similarly.

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sun May 04, 2014 6:37 pm

Congratulations, nice additions. I especially like the goose and the snake  cheers cheers cheers 

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Today at 9:03 am

Back to top Go down

Taos' general additions, updated 17th July
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next