Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Please vote for Show Us Yours of October! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Taos' general additions, updated 17th July

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:02 pm

Great models Very Happy Congrats Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:23 pm

They are beautiful, congrats! cheers Applause

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Congrats, they're gorgeous!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Nice additions, specially the moose.

congratulations.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: New Additions   Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:56 pm

Some additions over Christmas.Some lovely Bullyland models that I found in a shop that only normally sells Schleich and Nayab/Timpo.The others I found in a discount shop and are copies of various models by Collect A.The models are quite well made except the the Afghan has strange red eyes and the retriever looks more like a crossbreed and the Rough Collie has a really short tail.!! and the red panda painting is not that great![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:13 pm

Congrats, the toucan is a fantastic figure! Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:29 pm

Congrats. Some fabulous new additions

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:57 am

Interesting and great models cheers

As Paige says, the toucan is great, and the roe buck and Ibex are certainly among the best in the market Very Happy Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:38 am

Nice newcomers :) Congratulations :)

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:04 pm

Nice dogs and that deer is lovely!
Congratz on all of them Very Happy

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:45 pm

Taylor, those are great additions again. As you noticed, I merged again your topics showing general additions. It is much easier for us if you keep using this topic instead of opeining several small topics of your general additions. You just need to post your pictures here as a normal post. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:50 am

Nice newcomers Taylor Very Happy

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:15 am

cool stuff, congrats!
Back to top Go down
Taos

PostSubject: Some nice finds   Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:45 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Went to another town near to where I live and found some nice models by Bullyland and Papo.The shop was quite small but had a nice collection of Bullyland and Papo-mostly Dinosaurs-Spoke to the owner and she says she doesn't stock Schleich as everyone has them so she gets models form other companies and also knew about Collect A and says she also sometimes stocks these as well.So will be going back there in future to see what's available!The schleich I got in another shop in the town.The new cheetah is very nice with good coloring and a nice pose.

Country/State : Michigan, USA

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:11 pm

Congrats! I'm glad you found an exceptional shop. :)

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Great additions, congratulations!

http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:08 pm

They are wonderful cheers Tell the owner hello from me next time you are there, she is a heroin queen Applause

You certainly got a fine flock there.
I am especially happy to see the potbellied Vietnamese pig from Bullyland.pig
It was not produced for a very long time, and it surely is not the prettiest piggy you can imagine, - but that is actually how many of them look !!!
I have an extra one and was thinking of trying to repaint, untill I started looking for pictures and realized that Bullyland already did a great job Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:08 pm

Congratulations! cheers

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Taos

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:39 am

Thank you all.The shop also had the little cart being pulled by a Shetland and being driven by a girl.Is this a common model?

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:21 pm

I wish more shops are doing what she does! Schleich is everywhere and it is driving me nuts Razz

Big congrats on all of them, very nice new additions Very Happy Applause cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:24 pm

Nice batch, big congratulation Very Happy

SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you all.The shop also had the little cart being pulled by a Shetland and being driven by a girl.Is this a common model?

If it is the Schleich one, it was launched in 2010, and was still in the catalogue last year. I don't have the 2016 catalogue, but it is a lovely model, so it is probably still being made Very Happy

Bullyland also made one, - I don't think it is being made anymore, even if it is also nice Very Happy

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Congratulations Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:04 am

Nice catches! Congrats!

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:21 am

Peaceful figures Taos !! and that Cheetah looks very cool Smile and so is the Vietnamese Pig !! The Bullyland figures are mostly very expressive in pose or action and I love them. It is so cool you can walk in and buy these figures no matter what brand is sold , always a pleasure to hold them and then buy what your pocket can afford cheers Here in India I cant do that except at Hamley's in the big cities since they stock CollectA ( and very few figure choices).

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 17th July   Today at 2:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Taos' general additions, updated 17th July
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next