Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Sun May 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Congratulations! You really got them with a nice price! Very Happy I like the hen and those ducks. Very nice additions sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Sun May 04, 2014 9:30 pm

Congrats Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Sun May 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Mon May 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Thanks for the info Lea-most helpful!! Smile 
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Mon May 05, 2014 6:08 pm

Congrats!  Applause  You really got them for a good price!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Mon May 05, 2014 7:06 pm

A wonderful flock !!!!  cheers 

They are all beautyful and look like they are in good condition , - and so many differnet brands  Applause 

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Mon May 05, 2014 9:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thanks for the info Lea-most helpful!! Smile 

You're very welcome!

Lea K.  |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Mon May 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Congratulations!!  Applause 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Taos

PostSubject: New Additions   Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:18 pm

Thanks to Susanne I have the little group of great models!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:44 pm

Congratulations! cheers 
I really like that sunbear and the pig looks really nice too! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:39 pm

Congratulations! I have several of the Safari Percheron sitting in primer right now.

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:33 am

Congratulations Taylor, I lke them all! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:53 am

They look very content in their new home cheers

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:07 am

Congratulations! All are very nice! I like especially the goat, I have it in white colour but in this colours it looks also even better Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:10 am

Nice cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:11 am

Very beautieful additions :)

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:15 am

Thanks folks-can really say I have a favourite among them as they are all wonderful in their own way! Smile

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:45 pm

cheers cheers Such a good bunch drunken Collecta Hungarian boar looking quite nice cyclops

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Great additions Very Happy That Percheron is lovely. A little simple on the paintjob, but a really good mold, I think.

Taos

PostSubject: Taos' general additions, updated 28th June 2015   Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Some new additions-set one I found in a local shop-It sells model trains/cars and various other models-so was surprised to find these.I will be returning as they had some other interesting models.
The second ones are form Susanne-some wonderful models! Smile Smile Smile Smile

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Sorry folks it should be the other way round with regards to the pictures-pic 1 form Susanne.pic 2 form a local shop.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Great that they arrived safely cheers
I always try to pack very carefully, - but at the other hand I don't want to pay fortunes for sending cardboard and such Laughing

The ones you found in a shop are wonderful ! Applause
Is that beautyful hippo from Briatin ? Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:20 pm

Beautieful additions,  i especially like to see after a long time Yowies as newcomers :)

Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:57 pm

Nice additions Taylor Very Happy

Yes Susanne, the Hippo is a Britains Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Susanne is on a roll Wink Very Happy XD

Great new additions Very Happy I like the small kookaburra a lot ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017   

Back to top Go down

Taos' general additions, updated 27th February 2017
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next