Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marvel Wolf 2003

Go down 
+2
costicuba
Roger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Marvel Wolf 2003 Empty
PostSubject: Marvel Wolf 2003   Marvel Wolf 2003 EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 8:40 pm

Hi, guys!
I would like to show you my another wolf — thoroughbred american by Marvel production, which first time saw russian snow in this winter in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. He is one of favorite wolves. You know, I love each wolf in my collection, but I have some favorites too, which are very special and important to me. And this one is.
You know what? After I knew brand of wolf, I specialy looked TWO «X-men» movies to see the wolf XD But... he is white in the film and merged only one time. So what? Why did you do this one? But I'm ok, he is perfect. But... he is a copy of protagonist of «The Wolf Among Us» game! Not just looks like, he is just copy! affraid Even my brother was astonished. So I named this wolf Bigby. Though no, not named: he is just Bigby for me, he is on his own, that's all. Should say I fall in love with a game «The Wolf Among Us» Embarassed
And it was a long story how I got Bigby. You know, eBay remember words that you enter in searsh, so once eBay proposed me this one (even not exactly this one, I was very lucky and found with Google my one). In that time I even didn't new the brand, I just recognize him from some pictures on this forum. I remember that someone own this wolf too, but I don't remember name. So I recognized him but shipping cost was so crazy. But I've got a luck: the seller seemed very good person, one of the best sellers I ever deal, if he wasn't the best. He agreed use cheaper way, but eBay didn't. We were fighting with eBay, which buggy more than week, and finally got the deal. The seller sent the wolf (my mom was: «Why do you need him? Look how he is scary!», but ok). And... wolf didn't arrived, despite I was in vacation about month. By the way, this one is VERY rare, but I saw like him ones on eBay. I was SO angry at russian post. But in three days he came. I thank the seller, who helped me, very much!
Even my hypercritical mom loves Bigby very much Laughing
And he is WOLF exactly, he has nothing from dogs like have almost all my other wolves.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Compare to Papo:
Bigby is HUGE indeed! affraid

And compare to Bigby from the game:

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Marvel Wolf 2003 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Wolf 2003   Marvel Wolf 2003 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:03 am

Anasta, this wolf is exclusive to wolf lovers. Nothing of cuteness and a perfect action figure! Very Happy
OK, your Mother is right, he is a little scary, sometimes wolves in real life are also scary but he doesn't beat the mighty and crazy Chap Mei wolf! Laughing
Of course your brother loves it, this kind of figures have a masculine oriented design. Thanks for showing and sharing your story. This wolf needed to be yours. Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Marvel Wolf 2003 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Wolf 2003   Marvel Wolf 2003 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:57 am

Very interesting story and also very interesting, and impressive model.
Like it :)
When we get something in our life, in a harder way... we appreciated more .. :)

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Marvel Wolf 2003 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Wolf 2003   Marvel Wolf 2003 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 5:30 am

Thank you for the pics

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Marvel Wolf 2003 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Wolf 2003   Marvel Wolf 2003 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:07 am

I'm not too much on action figures but I like the story and I understand you love this one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Marvel Wolf 2003 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Wolf 2003   Marvel Wolf 2003 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:53 am

Roger wrote:
Anasta, this wolf is exclusive to wolf lovers. Nothing of cuteness and a perfect action figure! Very Happy
OK, your Mother is right, he is a little scary, sometimes wolves in real life are also scary but he doesn't beat the mighty and crazy Chap Mei wolf! Laughing
Of course your brother loves it, this kind of figures have a masculine oriented design. Thanks for showing and sharing your story. This wolf needed to be yours. Very Happy
So truly, Rogério!
Thank you! cheers
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Marvel Wolf 2003 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Wolf 2003   Marvel Wolf 2003 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:55 am

Thank you for your comment, dear friends!

costicuba wrote:
Very interesting story and also very interesting, and impressive model.
Like it :)
When we get something in our life, in a harder way... we appreciated more .. :)
Oh yeah... So truly too!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Marvel Wolf 2003 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Wolf 2003   Marvel Wolf 2003 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:36 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Marvel Wolf 2003 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Wolf 2003   Marvel Wolf 2003 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 2:52 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Congratulations! Very Happy
Many thanks, LeeAnn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marvel Wolf 2003 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Wolf 2003   Marvel Wolf 2003 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel Wolf 2003
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: Unclassified modern companies :: Unclassified Modern companies walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: